Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amanikitty
Seth Darkheart
LetterE
I mean the Profile Tester forum. The alternate universe Gaia.

o_O
~Tsuki wa kawarazu shizuka na mama de~

xD Yeah. I heard of the 'Alternate Gaia'. xD The GCD must be a ghost town in there.

~Ame o furasetsuzuketa...~

People are taking too much advantage of that other website. -_-

It was so hard to test there and I wandered off of the Feedback forum and wondered if the other forums were the same because at first I thought the Feeback was connected to real Gaia.

Then I realized nothing was there except a bunch of people in the GD wanting to become admins and other threads where they "claim to be first"

It's like "dude. wtf. Stop exploiting our mock website, guys. It's slowing down our test server"
I think the G blade is stupid.

Professional Lunatic

DrunkenStyle

WHAT THE ********?

I'm getting to the bottom of this. >_>

Doesn't sound like something a God and Brother would say but yeah okay...
I have decided to worship Kaze *worships* mrgreen

Dangerous Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Who said Gods and Brothers had to be all humble and not swear and s**t? Anyway, yes, the g blade is idiotic. And I am really confused about that "other Gaia" thing now.

Professional Lunatic

Yami Drachir
Who said Gods and Brothers had to be all humble and not swear and s**t? Anyway, yes, the g blade is idiotic. And I am really confused about that "other Gaia" thing now.

I am so tempted to post a horrible reply to that but I won't cause I'm at a Monastery...
I think it was like one of these sites like AniOnline or something
It's not AniOnline. It's still Gaia online with Gaia gold and Gaia user but its a test server.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Yami Drachir

Essentially, for the testing of the other Gaia profiles, the admins took a copy of Gaia from last week and moved it across to another server. All of the threads and topics were removed and people were supposed to be using this new clean Site Feedback to post feedback on the new profile system.

But people are idiots and have started to post in the forums there instead of testing the profiles, essentially abusing their status as Profile Testers, in my opinion. Of course, that's just my opinion and not policy; I don't know if they're allowed to be posting in the forums, but I think it's ridiculous. That's about it, really.

Professional Lunatic

LetterE
It's not AniOnline. It's still Gaia online with Gaia gold and Gaia user but its a test server.

How odd neutral a ghost Gaia, soundy creepy too
Why is Dice Warwick advertising the Veset on a test server that's gonna eventually close down?

And why are people treating the test forums as if it was a real forum?

-_______-x

Dangerous Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sounds pretty retarded, to be honest.
DrunkenStyle
Why is Dice Warwick advertising the Veset on a test server that's gonna eventually close down?

-_______-x

Why do people do anything? Boredum and Fun.
They basically have a version of the forum where almost every rule does not apply and no real mod activity, What Would You Do?
Spam . Spam . Spam
DeGei
DrunkenStyle

-_______-x

Why do people do anything? Boredum and Fun.
They basically have a version of the forum where almost every rule does not apply and no real mod activity, What Would You Do?

I would stfu and mind my own business and leave the testers do their thang unless the admins said "HAY GUYS. WE HAV A MOCK SERVER FOR EVERYONE. COME ON IN AND HAVE FUN. HURHURHURHUR"

@LetterE: Err..no spam plz. XD

Professional Lunatic

LetterE
Spam . Spam . Spam

Sounds like a Chatterbox version of Gaia 3nodding

Dangerous Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I would either A) steal all cookies and pies, and that way plunge the forums into darkness by the loss of it
or B) just test out the damn thing and write feedbacks, like I should. I have never liked spamming or trying to get powers like mods have without earning it, which it sounds like those idiots in the ghost Gaia do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff