Welcome to Gaia! ::

A prelude to a Gaia Event, or User Run Event?

I'm thinking Gaia Event. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 8 ]
I'm thinking User Event. 0.60576923076923 60.6% [ 63 ]
I'm not sure, to be honest. I'll wait and see how it goes. 0.16346153846154 16.3% [ 17 ]
I don't care, but the messages are interesting. 0.086538461538462 8.7% [ 9 ]
Gold for me! 0.067307692307692 6.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Shameless Player

13,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Oh jeez... More Anons? They just keep coming! gonk

The "Plot Device" plot sounds like it could be a good laugh, though.

Hopeful Girl

All right. So, they are not just choosing GCD...they are choosing other Forums as well. So, this is not an only "Forum-Based User-Run" Event much like the GCD Elves and GCD Halloweenies... ninja

Dapper Gekko

Odd Cinderella
All right. So, they are not just choosing GCD...they are choosing other Forums as well. So, this is not an only "Forum-Based User-Run" Event much like the GCD Elves and GCD Halloweenies... ninja
Well, they could also be choosing people that they knew were involved in past anon events....lolz I've seen some familiar faces so far

Mysterious Trickster

TinyDog
Odd Cinderella
Well, they could also be choosing people that they knew were involved in past anon events....lolz I've seen some familiar faces so far

There are quite a few faces I know of. So, I can understand them. However, for me, I'm rarely known anywhere. I have a few threads here and there, but that's it. So, I'm a bit perplexed how I was chosen.

Dapper Gekko

Kain-Senpai
TinyDog
Odd Cinderella

There are quite a few faces I know of. So, I can understand them. However, for me, I'm rarely known anywhere. I have a few threads here and there, but that's it. So, I'm a bit perplexed how I was chosen.
Hm, dunno :/ lolz maybe they saw you somewhere in one of your threads? Hm, that would be a good question to ask them XD

Angelic Nitemare

Looks kinda nifty. You folks have fun, ok?

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
The Undead Suitor
Shiarka Jonless
There's a complexty that says User-run to these messages. Whenever Gaia has done meta, it's been glossed over. Saying that this character has come from the real world and is now trapped inside the grid doesn't match. No. The next official plot will likely be in manga form.

They're just trying to make it work within cannon, because it seems it can. There's very near NPC interaction, but not quite.

Yeaaaaaaaah, the meta-parts are very....off-putting. It would be so much better without referring to the NPCs as NPCs, mentioning users, and labeling the plot device....."Plot device". (What? Couldn't rip a name out of another RIG?) It's very...immersion breaking.

And since I'm on a ranting spree, might as well mention the #1 thing bad fanfictions are made of

"Interfering with the main plot line".(with amendment "while it's still ongoing".)

But blah blah blah complain complain complain

Good argument. I especially like that last line. blaugh

Hopeful Girl

Well, I've done some threads in the GCD, once owning the Pistolera fanthread, I was part of one of GCD's Halloween user-run event, recently I was part of E-Corp for Easter....I've been around User-Run events for a while...o u o

Fluffy Creature

Probably user run, but definitely cool. I wonder if there's any significance to the amount of 20.

Perfect Pumpkin

Troy the confuzed
Probably user run, but definitely cool. I wonder if there's any significance to the amount of 20.
Enough to give the idea activity, but few enough to keep the mystery?

Fluffy Creature

J 4 C K
Troy the confuzed

That sounds logical 3nodding

Hopeful Girl

Troy the confuzed
J 4 C K
Troy the confuzed

That sounds logical 3nodding
Or because of the Major Arcana having 20+ cards... ninja

Versatile Man-Lover

Yeah, I got the same messages. And I love the little story they have for it C:

I'll definitely partake in this user run event.

I'm pretty sure it's user run, as they gave me something I was questing for.User Image
User Image

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

I think it's cool, I hope we hear from them again tonight! owo

Dapper Gekko

Six of cups apparently sent something to someone. its posted in my thread :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers