Welcome to Gaia! ::

A prelude to a Gaia Event, or User Run Event?

I'm thinking Gaia Event. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 8 ]
I'm thinking User Event. 0.60576923076923 60.6% [ 63 ]
I'm not sure, to be honest. I'll wait and see how it goes. 0.16346153846154 16.3% [ 17 ]
I don't care, but the messages are interesting. 0.086538461538462 8.7% [ 9 ]
Gold for me! 0.067307692307692 6.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 19 20 21 >

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Odd Cinderella
Noxious Weed
Odd Cinderella
@ Noxi: You know, you can interact with them by asking yourself... sweatdrop

I'd rather go through Red, getting a thousand cups is a waste of their materials.
sweatdrop I guess you don't enjoy a good fun. sweatdrop

True I am a bit of a square.

Hopeful Girl

Noxious Weed
Odd Cinderella
Noxious Weed
Odd Cinderella
@ Noxi: You know, you can interact with them by asking yourself... sweatdrop

I'd rather go through Red, getting a thousand cups is a waste of their materials.
sweatdrop I guess you don't enjoy a good fun. sweatdrop

True I am a bit of a square.
It's just a game some Gaians want to play and want to share their fun with other Gaians now that the Easter Event is over. sweatdrop

Fluffy Creature

I wonder...are they leaving out the Fool because it's Gino (he was the Fool in the RIG), or is it a user they haven't picked yet, or a card they've chosen to leave out entirely? I'ts interesting to note that nowadays the Fool is often thought of as the protagonist of the deck, and the major arcana as his choices and his journey.
Noxious Weed
m3ru
Yeah, definitely sounds like a user-run event. Like the aliens. Dang, there's gonna be a ton of s**t for the unincluded users to sift through if this is the case gonk

Actually it's kind of simple, there just needs to be a central storyline not a bunch of quotes, I've been working on it, but it's hard when I have to talk to someone through someone else.

Basically: The Two of Swords shows up, says she's found her way into the plotline to protect her favorite NPC. She believes that Kuro is looking for something and either Gino has it or the Gambinos' know where it is. She is looking for that, commonly known as the "The Plot Device" it is a device that apparently the admins use to make a storyline. Johnny Gambino also apparently used it to come back to life. She begins poking around in Dref Dur.

The Six of Cups shows up and pushes her off a cliff? We're pretty sure she isn't dead, but then again who knows.
We find out that the Six of Cups is an abandoned account?(Makes me want to go activate all my old accounts lest they go pushing young girls off cliffs.) Apparently he works for Kuro but we're not quite sure what exactly he does.

Now the Seven of Wands is showing up basically making jokes and having a good time.

The Nine of Pentacles shows up occasionally as well, apparently they work outside of the ongoing plot.

Confused yet?

Wait, is this something in the manga or is this just something that has happened between a couple of users? I haven't been keeping up with the manga, so that's why I ask. It just sounds like a role play to me.

Hopeful Girl

m3ru
Wait, is this something in the manga or is this just something that has happened between a couple of users? I haven't been keeping up with the manga, so that's why I ask. It just sounds like a role play to me.
No. It has nothing to do with the manga. It is between users and it is role play. 3nodding

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
m3ru
Noxious Weed
Actually it's kind of simple, there just needs to be a central storyline not a bunch of quotes, I've been working on it, but it's hard when I have to talk to someone through someone else.

Basically: The Two of Swords shows up, says she's found her way into the plotline to protect her favorite NPC. She believes that Kuro is looking for something and either Gino has it or the Gambinos' know where it is. She is looking for that, commonly known as the "The Plot Device" it is a device that apparently the admins use to make a storyline. Johnny Gambino also apparently used it to come back to life. She begins poking around in Dref Dur.

The Six of Cups shows up and pushes her off a cliff? We're pretty sure she isn't dead, but then again who knows.
We find out that the Six of Cups is an abandoned account?(Makes me want to go activate all my old accounts lest they go pushing young girls off cliffs.) Apparently he works for Kuro but we're not quite sure what exactly he does.

Now the Seven of Wands is showing up basically making jokes and having a good time.

The Nine of Pentacles shows up occasionally as well, apparently they work outside of the ongoing plot.

Confused yet?

This is a user run "event" of sorts.
Odd Cinderella
m3ru
Yeah, definitely sounds like a user-run event. Like the aliens. Dang, there's gonna be a ton of s**t for the unincluded users to sift through if this is the case gonk
Which Aliens? o.o

I think it was in '06 or '07...I don't remember. The aliens came to Gaia and a couple of users created these threads that gained a lot of popularity and the manga artists/writers added them into the storyline. There was a lot of interaction between the alien NPCs and users. You could go into Towns and talk to them. Ron Bruise came about at that time, too.

Anyway, it ended up getting really elite. There were secret guilds and more tidbits of plot line were revealed only to a small group of people who had originally started those threads. So in the end the GCD was overrun with all these bits of plot that may or may not be true and in order to keep up you had to spend all your time reading everything. It was ridiculous. The event started out really fun but by the end of it, it was like a circus.

Dapper Gekko

lolz I finished the first picture >w< lolz its on my page
Noxious Weed
m3ru

This is a user run "event" of sorts.

So it's an event started by some users or it's an event started by the staff that is dictated by what some users do/say in forums?
Odd Cinderella
m3ru
No. It has nothing to do with the manga. It is between users and it is role play. 3nodding

OH okay. I was confused for a second.
Aw, I love user run events. Even if, like someone else pointed out, only 4 people notice them, it's so fun and satisfying to pull one together.

Hopeful Girl

m3ru
Odd Cinderella
m3ru

OH okay. I was confused for a second.
I missed the Zurg event, but, they interacted with NPCs. 3nodding That much I know. xp

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

I just got my messages. O_O;; That Six of Cups...

Dapper Gekko

Esdella Vie
what did he say? lolz

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

TinyDog
Esdella Vie
what did he say? lolz

ninja *quickly flashes the notes*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...not to interfere.

Just like I warned The Two of Swords

You receive a piece of paper alongside your gift, but besides the words &Swords&, &Fifteen& and &elves& the rest is so water smudged that you can't make anything out but it is safe to assume that it is a message from the Two of Swords, who survived her untimely fall.

I'm glad she made it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces