Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
is gaia cash feasible for contests within the site?
Yep.

alrighty then. dramallama

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
Haven't been here in a while. Stupid school taking over my life. burning_eyes

your not overworked are you? gonk

I was getting there. Thankfully, the professor gave me an extension. -_-

that was nice of them 3nodding

He gave me an extension because I tried to meet with him three times before the due date and every time he had to cancel for various reasons, leaving me to go to the TA who was apparently clueless on this assignment.

But at my college, this professor's practically a saint. Most of my professors wouldn't have met with me at all, let alone give me an extension because they couldn't.

The curse of going to a "research" university.

everyone is researching all the time? so much so to not even be able to get work done? xp

The professors are at the university to do research. Research on its own has no money in it, so they "teach" at the university to do their research "on the side." More often than not, though, the professor is getting forced to teach. Many hate students.

My computer graphics professor, the one who gave me the extension, is probably one of the best professors I've ever had (along with my Japanese professors).

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Thank you anon for Sasha's Red Hibiscus!
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

He gave me an extension because I tried to meet with him three times before the due date and every time he had to cancel for various reasons, leaving me to go to the TA who was apparently clueless on this assignment.

But at my college, this professor's practically a saint. Most of my professors wouldn't have met with me at all, let alone give me an extension because they couldn't.

everyone is researching all the time? so much so to not even be able to get work done? xp

The professors are at the university to do research. Research on its own has no money in it, so they "teach" at the university to do their research "on the side." More often than not, though, the professor is getting forced to teach. Many hate students.

My computer graphics professor, the one who gave me the extension, is probably one of the best professors I've ever had (along with my Japanese professors).

I now know to never go to a research college. xp

Animal Lover

Hey, what is everybody up to?

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
sgt.Frosty
is gaia cash feasible for contests within the site?
yes there are two ways 1 you do said contest the winner recieves a code that is on the back of the card or 2 the winner asks for spefific things from the cash shop worth a total = to the prize
The problem with both is trust that you will recieve your itemscodes
You cant however trade items or cash or real life possessions for gaia stuff or real life cash cause thats against the tos

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Rawfie
techpriest35
Is thiking of starting a monthly contest for a $10 gaia cash card for the winner
*makes grabby hands at the nonexistant card*
lols you need to win the card and i need to make the contest havent decided whether to make a contest or not

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

I now know to never go to a research college. xp

I can only speak for my college. Case Western Reserve University is a black hole. It sucks you in and by the time you realize something's wrong, it's too late to escape.

Friendly Conversationalist

*pops in* Hello

Heroic Hellraiser

11,575 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
hello everyone

crimsontears2347
hello everyone
Hi smile How are you?

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
Hey, what's up?

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
Hey, what's up?
I'm doing pretty good smile Right now I'm earning gold because I decided to be crazy and quest for that adorable little kitten in the header. It will probably take my whole life to get it, but I'm gonna try for now at least xd HoC isn't working for me right now, which is kind of irritating me. Hopefully they do some more bug fixes soon.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
Hey, what's up?
I'm doing pretty good smile Right now I'm earning gold because I decided to be crazy and quest for that adorable little kitten in the header. It will probably take my whole life to get it, but I'm gonna try for now at least xd HoC isn't working for me right now, which is kind of irritating me. Hopefully they do some more bug fixes soon.
I haven't tried to play that in a while. I got a bit bored with it. I'm actually trying my hand with the whole NaNoWriMo thing. I started on it a week late, so I'm behind, but I'm making good progress with it though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff