Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fun times ahead before cupiding! Vote below for what you want to do!

Gold option (for you indecisive people) 0.34090909090909 34.1% [ 15 ]
Yahtzee Dice 0.022727272727273 2.3% [ 1 ]
Week of Dress Up 0.34090909090909 34.1% [ 15 ]
Secret Santa (ending on V-day) 0.29545454545455 29.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]

Animal Lover

Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713
Oh, what series are you going to write it on. I current;y have three on Prince of Tennis and one on Yu Yu Hakusho that are fully written or at least partially written. I have a couple more for Prince of Tennis that I have not written yet as well as one for Pokemon, a couple for Digimon, one for Yu-Gi-Oh GX, one for Harvest Moon, one for Phantasy Star, as well as two crossovers a Yu Yu Hakusho and Fairy Tail crossover and a very random Inuyasha and Barney crossover...

well not fan fiction per se but just a novella. About a race of dragons. In an alternate historically accurate universe.
That sounds cool. I have always wanted to try my hand at a story like that. My own story that I came up with, but I never tried to do so. I may just do that someday and see how it turns out.

you should, your imagination is limitless!
That's true, but I'd rather not overload myself with stories at the moment. I already have two that I'm working on right now, but I may be willing to start a third, I haven't decided yet.

Kawaii Bear

13,950 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713
Oh, what series are you going to write it on. I current;y have three on Prince of Tennis and one on Yu Yu Hakusho that are fully written or at least partially written. I have a couple more for Prince of Tennis that I have not written yet as well as one for Pokemon, a couple for Digimon, one for Yu-Gi-Oh GX, one for Harvest Moon, one for Phantasy Star, as well as two crossovers a Yu Yu Hakusho and Fairy Tail crossover and a very random Inuyasha and Barney crossover...

well not fan fiction per se but just a novella. About a race of dragons. In an alternate historically accurate universe.
That sounds cool. I have always wanted to try my hand at a story like that. My own story that I came up with, but I never tried to do so. I may just do that someday and see how it turns out.

That's true, but I'd rather not overload myself with stories at the moment. I already have two that I'm working on right now, but I may be willing to start a third, I haven't decided yet.

good luck!

Animal Lover

Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713

good luck!
Why thank you. I'm currently typing up a chapter for one of my ongoing fanfictions even though it is almost four in the morning. I have no idea why I'm still awake...

techpriest35 generated a random number between 1 and 1958 ... 455!

Dangerous Mage

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35 generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 3!

Dangerous Mage

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Secret ninja rgn number 2

Kawaii Bear

13,950 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Night everyone! Btw that contest I'm sponsoring? Yeah it's still running~
ITS SNOWING!

AGSFDHADSF. burning_eyes

Kawaii Bibliophile

17,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Haven't been here in a while. Stupid school taking over my life. burning_eyes
sailorstar165

your not overworked are you? gonk

Moonlight Giver

15,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kawaii Bibliophile

17,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

I was getting there. Thankfully, the professor gave me an extension. -_-
TheBlackCatLentheritia
cat_ninja

nice avi. heart
sailorstar165
sgt.Frosty
sailorstar165

I was getting there. Thankfully, the professor gave me an extension. -_-

that was nice of them 3nodding

Moonlight Giver

15,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
TheBlackCatLentheritia
cat_ninja

nice avi. heart
heart Thanks nya~ cat_whee I wanted to try something a bit out of my norm again yum_puddi
How did you enjoy the weather?
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sgt.Frosty
TheBlackCatLentheritia
cat_ninja

nice avi. heart
heart Thanks nya~ cat_whee I wanted to try something a bit out of my norm again yum_puddi
How did you enjoy the weather?

we got like about 3 inches of snow, by the time I was heading home from my shift it was mostly melted.

but overall I enjoyed it 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games