Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
BiteMyBardicButt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yes I'm A Xena Fan. I'm Proud of it too.

@ Dia: Really now? Such as?

But I'm not part of a fan base. Xenites are an Army.
Logan and sabretooth were not brothers.

Gambit seemed so wack and not as awesome as he was in the caartoon. I think they should have ad rogue in it so we could see how strong he was and their fierce attraction.

The way they explained the story of the woman logan loved some things were wrong.

Wasn't scott in a later arc not this one I was confused on that one.
diaici1010
BiteMyBardicButt

Hey guys....I could use an opinion or two on this. I'm going over the list of games I have planned for the upcoming BBQ and I want to change one of them, because it's too easy.

So I was thinking of turning it into a movie quotes contest. I'm fairly certain I can come up with enough obscure quotes. And I plan on making one of the rules "IMDB is strictly offlimits".

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Aww man g bite no fairs I will definitely lose since I pay attention to how hot the guys are and don't remeber the quotes unless it a song.

I'm doing a total of 9 contests during the event. 2 a week, so you'll have your choice of doing the other one the week the movie quotes are done.

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

@ Dia:

--According to my dad, who owns the enitre comic series....Logan and Victor, or Wolverine and Sabertooth, are brothers.

--Adding Rogue wouldn't have made sense. Remember, this is a prequel so it's before Wolverine met her. Not to mention, in the prequel Scott (Cyclops) was a teenager, which meant Rogue had yet to be born.

--The romantic sub story was invented for this storyline, because in the original comic series, Wolverine was a part of Magneto's gang until he went rogue.

--Until they do the story of Cyclops (which they're going to), we wont know how this ties into his origins.

Lonely Member

The Ultimate Emo
I'm bored.

same here >.<

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
BiteMyBardicButt

@ Dia:

--According to my dad, who owns the enitre comic series....Logan and Victor, or Wolverine and Sabertooth, are brothers.

--Adding Rogue wouldn't have made sense. Remember, this is a prequel so it's before Wolverine met her. Not to mention, in the prequel Scott (Cyclops) was a teenager, which meant Rogue had yet to be born.

--The romantic sub story was invented for this storyline, because in the original comic series, Wolverine was a part of Magneto's gang until he went rogue.

--Until they do the story of Cyclops (which they're going to), we wont know how this ties into his origins.

thanks for helping me remeber and I want to see how everything ties into the next movie. I hope it does good so I can see the rest of the story and the neding was so good I wonder if they are doing the japanese arc or the cyclops arc. Bite I hope I can win at least 1 contest that we play.

Invisible Genius

I found a loophole in the movie!

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I hate X-men.

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
The Ultimate Emo
I'm bored.
why are you bored? You can ta;k about xmen with us or start a new convo. You have games you can play on gaia or cokmment profiles for gold. Put on youtube and lsiten to music or watch old school shows there is so much to do. If you are bored watch tv too. I spoke you don't answer I try nad I know its nothing pwersonal so ahve fun and just attempt to not be bored.

@ devil basically the same as what I said to him.

Lonely Member

ahw..lol..hahaha

I like to eat something >.<

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
K r i s t e l D r e a m s
what was the loophole?

Invisible Genius

diaici1010
what was the loophole?

Ok I just copied and pasted this off of the message I sent to my friend on MySpace... I hope it makes enough sense..

Isn't Scott Summers and Jean Grey the same age.
Well when Xavier met with the kids in that island thing he was walking right? But how come in the 3rd movie when they showed the 1st time Xavier met Jean, he was in a wheelchair. Jean was still a kid then. And Scott is a teenager yet Xavier was walking...

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
diaici1010
what was the loophole?

Ok I just copied and pasted this off of the message I sent to my friend on MySpace... I hope it makes enough sense..

Well when Xavier met with the kids in that island thing he was walking right? But how come in the 3rd movie when they showed the 1st time Xavier met Jean, he was in a wheelchair. Jean was still a kid then. And Scott is a teenager yet Xavier was walking...
they probably didn't read the comics or remeber what happened in the third movie they make mistakes like that all the time.

@ devil I am so hungry right now but I ahd a good dinner so I amok and what do you want to eat?

@ ultimate why do you hate xmen?

Invisible Genius

diaici1010
diaici1010
what was the loophole?

they probably didn't read the comics or remeber what happened in the third movie they make mistakes like that all the time.

@ devil I am so hungry right now but I ahd a good dinner so I amok and what do you want to eat?

@ ultimate why do you hate xmen?

Yeah I figured...
Well I am off for tonight...
I'll still be online so if you wanna chat I'll be available for the next 15 minutes XP

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It's just not a good show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers