purple 0.07158836689038 7.2% [ 96 ]
pink 0.061894108873975 6.2% [ 83 ]
white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Beloved Survivor

GSWAP Secret Santa 2013!! (last call)

Hey guys! I'm gonna do the Secret Santa stuff through this account since my inventory's so big and I don't wanna lose your items. emotion_awesome

We have two options this year!

1. Regular Secret Santa! You're given a name and you buy your gift for that person! Everyone will have a section of their wishlist that has ~20k items listed. I know finding 20k items to choose from will be really hard, so try to have at least one be a gold shop item in case the others inflate even more.

2. "Raffle" Secret Santa! Everyone picks out an item worth 20k or more and sends it to me. Then I distribute them randomly, while making sure that no one ends up with their own gift. Gifts won't be personal, but it eliminates the need for creating a specific cheap wishlist!

You can buy someone something more expensive, but keep in mind that you probably won't get something of the same value back.

If we want to raise the requirement higher than 20k, let me know. I don't know what everyone's budget is.

Quote this post if you want to take part! And don't forget to mention if you prefer the regular or raffle version of the event!

Those who've confirmed already:
    GLJordan
    Nariana
    Paul-19
    featherfire520
    Kiwiangel9
    i have a fairy by my side
    SilverDolphin
    Childishly Mature
    Izzy Said Rawr
    Amazing Q
    xXRed Moon VampiressXx
    Rosalyn Lenne Jibbs
    cramshaft
    Chaos_Bunny
    The Edible Sock

Votes
    Regular - 6
    Raffle - 3

Price Min. Suggestions
    50k - 2

Sign up by December 15th if you want in! (instructions/giftees will be sent out this day)

Presents will be due by December 23rd. (that'll give everyone over a week to prepare their wishlists and get their gift picked out)

Wily Magician

EveEden
Friday the 13 eek

2Spoopy

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Rainbowrific Renia

Arkham Origins. I caved and ended up getting the same ps3 bundle you did, but from gamestop instead lol. Same price, but no free shipping, but I did get points on my power up card.

Also, my work is full of MLP stocking stuffers ranging from $1-5. You should totes check it out at your local Michaels.

GUYS IM GRADUATING IN A WEEK OMG

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Kiwiangel9

User Image

*adds Michaels to list of places to go to tomorrow*
That's actually convenient since it's right next door to another place I planned on going to.

Ooooh, okay. We haven't even opened our PS3 box yet.
I'm going to wrap it up to make it look like we have more gifts under our tree.
rofl

YAY! EARLY CONGRATS!

User Image
User Image

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kiwiangel9
Rainbowrific Renia

Arkham Origins. I caved and ended up getting the same ps3 bundle you did, but from gamestop instead lol. Same price, but no free shipping, but I did get points on my power up card.

Also, my work is full of MLP stocking stuffers ranging from $1-5. You should totes check it out at your local Michaels.

FREEDOM

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

I should wrap up the Wii U I never opened so it looks like I actually have a present too. > >;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Gabe got me an Ampharos mug and a cute tin with a bunch of chibi Ampharos all over it. It came from a Pokemon Center in Japan and I started freaking out when I saw that he actually bought it.
I'm really tempted to use the mug but I decided to wrap it up instead (after taking it out of the box to inspect it, of course).

Actually, half of the things under our tree are things that I already know about.

User Image
User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Looks like I found my new ringtone...

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

Chris and I don't really exchange gifts, especially since I have no job now.
But I have two friends in NC who're giving me something apparently.
My parents never know what to give so I get nothing or some money. Nothing really to wrap.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Gabe tells me not to get anything, but I usually get him a t-shirt or two since he loves having new shirts to wear. And that's a nice, cheap gift that I know he'll like.
Then he goes and buys me a ton of things off of my Amazon wishlist and I'm like
emotion_0A0

I only have two friends that I ever get Christmas gifts for. Everyone else just has to deal with my friendship as the best possible gift they'll ever get from me. xD

My family usually gets the essentials for me: clothes, bed sheets, random stuff for the apartment, money.

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

I'm just gonna say that this is my first Christmas home in four years so that'll be the gift. xPUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I say that's a nice enough gift, especially since it's something that you want.

I didn't ask for any in particular this Christmas. All I really wanted was a tree and decorations, and we got that so I'm happy.

User Image
User Image

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
and now Saturday
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
omg no I really wanted to try out that shiny values thing. ; A;
Oh well. :c

I managed to stay out from like 7p to 12:30a social drinking and I'm not even a tiny bit hungover. emotion_awesome
And I never bought myself a single drink. Hooray for it being "my outing".User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

not bad for a party you didn't really want to go to
Kiwiangel9
Rainbowrific Renia

congratulations and good luck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas