Wily Magician

Whee! Sweater Week!

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

I'll be dressed for this week's theme irl on Saturday.
Yay ugly Christmas sweater parties!
tbh though, I think the sweater I bought is kinda cute. Hahahaha~

Also, for any of you still playing Pokemon X and Y: heard about Instacheck, SVs and the SV Exchange on Reddit yet? It's legit and very awesome. I have 9 shinies in my game now and I'm working on some more.

User Image
User Image
Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

I'll be dressed for this week's theme irl on Saturday.
Yay ugly Christmas sweater parties!
tbh though, I think the sweater I bought is kinda cute. Hahahaha~

Also, for any of you still playing Pokemon X and Y: heard about Instacheck, SVs and the SV Exchange on Reddit yet? It's legit and very awesome. I have 9 shinies in my game now and I'm working on some more.

User Image
User Image

no and what?

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rainbowrific Renia

i didn't know you were a redditor

reddit has some cool communities like that though

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Whaaaaat I want shiniesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Gah guys I am sad. Today is my last day with hope before the holidays crying

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Cold weather problems: I'm wearing too many layers to scratch my itchy back.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Pokemon shiny stuff:
So, basically we all have an SV (shiny value) which is a number that, when matched with an egg of the same number, will always hatch shiny. As long as the numbers match. Since the chances are incredibly low that you have eggs with numbers that match your own SV, you have to find people with matching numbers to hatch the eggs for you, and you can also hatch other eggs. I've been getting people on the SVExchange board of Reddit to help me out and so far I haven't run into any issues, and most people will even nickname the Pokemon if you want.

To find out your SV, you need someone who has Instacheck to do a trade with you. All you'll do is show them a Pokemon that you've caught or an egg that you hatched (doesn't matter which, you just have to be the OT) and then cancel the trade. They'll tell you your SV. To find out the SVs of any unhatched eggs you have, you do the same thing, but just by showing each egg and never actually trading. I know of a person here on Gaia that does egg checking. He's checked 6 of my boxes so far.

Anyway, you'll get a list of SVs and stats for each unhatched egg and MAKE SURE YOU ORGANIZE THE LIST AND BE SURE NOT TO MOVE THE UNHATCHED EGGS AROUND IN YOUR BOXES, this way you'll be able to find the SVs easier when you're actually trading with someone to hatch eggs for you. Here's a list that I have saved here on Gaia, and I have another in MS Word. The SVs are the numbers in the brackets. Whenever I get someone to hatch an egg for me, I cross it off the list.

It sounds like a lot, but it's pretty easy once you have it figured out. If you want your SV checked and some eggs, I can probably point you in the direction of someone who can do it. Gabe can't seem to get the Instacheck program to work on his laptop, and I have a Mac so I can't do it on mine, otherwise I'd offer my services. I can only offer to hatch eggs for you once you find their SVs, and if any of them match mine.

Hopefully I've explained it enough, but searching Google for it helps a lot too. There's plenty of info out there, even though it's still a pretty new thing.

I'm sorry to hear that, Izzy. I'm assuming this means that Hope doesn't actually live with you?

User Image
User Image

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Rainbowrific Renia
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/anxhonestxmistake/rushing_dash_by_raidho36-d3kzvuy.gif

Pokemon shiny stuff: So, basically we all have an SV (shiny value) which is a number that, when matched with an egg of the same number, will always hatch shiny. As long as the numbers match. Since the chances are incredibly low that you have eggs with numbers that match your own SV, you have to find people with matching numbers to hatch the eggs for you, and you can also hatch other eggs. I've been getting people on the SVExchange board of Reddit to help me out and so far I haven't run into any issues, and most people will even nickname the Pokemon if you want.

To find out your SV, you need someone who has Instacheck to do a trade with you. All you'll do is show them a Pokemon that you've caught or an egg that you hatched (doesn't matter which, you just have to be the OT) and then cancel the trade. They'll tell you your SV. To find out the SVs of any unhatched eggs you have, you do the same thing, but just by showing each egg and never actually trading. I know of a person here on Gaia that does egg checking. He's checked 6 of my boxes so far.

Anyway, you'll get a list of SVs and stats for each unhatched egg and MAKE SURE YOU ORGANIZE THE LIST AND BE SURE NOT TO MOVE THE UNHATCHED EGGS AROUND IN YOUR BOXES, this way you'll be able to find the SVs easier when you're actually trading with someone to hatch eggs for you. Here's a list that I have saved here on Gaia, and I have another in MS Word. The SVs are the numbers in the brackets. Whenever I get someone to hatch an egg for me, I cross it off the list.

It sounds like a lot, but it's pretty easy once you have it figured out. If you want your SV checked and some eggs, I can probably point you in the direction of someone who can do it. Gabe can't seem to get the Instacheck program to work on his laptop, and I have a Mac so I can't do it on mine, otherwise I'd offer my services. I can only offer to hatch eggs for you once you find their SVs, and if any of them match mine.

Hopefully I've explained it enough, but searching Google for it helps a lot too. There's plenty of info out there, even though it's still a pretty new thing.

I'm sorry to hear that, Izzy. I'm assuming this means that Hope doesn't actually live with you?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/anxhonestxmistake/17128305822_zq2Jq.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/anxhonestxmistake/17128151658_Mfq7b.jpg

User Image

User Image
──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

thats amazing!!!
gahhh I still dont have a game soo....
whatever... *goes to the corner and cry in silence*

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

User Image

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I...still havent beaten the Elite Four. I DONT HAVE TIME crying As it is I took a break to play ACNL and my town was overrun by weeds. It made me play a little mini game to get them all.

Also playing Batman is really fun. GRAPPLE HOOK AND GLIDE EVERYWHERE

Captcha: is it hot in here?

NO ******** YOU CAPTCHA IT IS FREEZING AND I HAVE A COLD DONT TRY TO HIT ON ME

Unless you are talking about the inside of my laptop then the answer is probably yes, and I'm so very sorry.

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Izzy Said Rawr
Gah guys I am sad. Today is my last day with hope before the holidays crying

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

Pokemon shiny stuff:
So, basically we all have an SV (shiny value) which is a number that, when matched with an egg of the same number, will always hatch shiny. As long as the numbers match. Since the chances are incredibly low that you have eggs with numbers that match your own SV, you have to find people with matching numbers to hatch the eggs for you, and you can also hatch other eggs. I've been getting people on the SVExchange board of Reddit to help me out and so far I haven't run into any issues, and most people will even nickname the Pokemon if you want.

User Image
User Image

She does but her dad is getting her for Christmas his year.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Izzy Said Rawr

User Image

Ohhhh, okay.

Awww. Well, she'll be back and I bet she misses you just as much as you miss her.

User Image
User Image
snow has arrived and thing just got more complicated

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

I want to get my grocery shopping over with. Gah............I dun want to wait until this afternoon.

~ User Image ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces