Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Izzy Said Rawr

User Image

I decided to go on my little rant to Gabe while I was deleting old PMs. I came across the one about Flynn's Booty and I told him about it, so he was like "That's not a bad deal, if you think about it."
So I blame him, especially since he said I could take the $5 from the PayPal account that we share.
rofl
But really, no matter how stupid Gaia has been lately, the $5 for 500GC and 25 Flynn's Booty items is probably the best thing they've done in a long, long time. It's certainly not going to help the Gaia economy, but it's a small price to pay to not feel so poor on this site anymore.
I mean, you're guaranteed at least 1.25mil if you open all 25 and get the minimum payout.

User Image
User Image

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rainbowrific Renia
Izzy Said Rawr

User Image

I decided to go on my little rant to Gabe while I was deleting old PMs. I came across the one about Flynn's Booty and I told him about it, so he was like "That's not a bad deal, if you think about it."
So I blame him, especially since he said I could take the $5 from the PayPal account that we share.
rofl
But really, no matter how stupid Gaia has been lately, the $5 for 500GC and 25 Flynn's Booty items is probably the best thing they've done in a long, long time. It's certainly not going to help the Gaia economy, but it's a small price to pay to not feel so poor on this site anymore.
I mean, you're guaranteed at least 1.25mil if you open all 25 and get the minimum payout.

User Image
User Image

Right now I have 11.9mil and I still feel poor. If you go threw the site nothing really cheap any more. Even mc's which are usally 200k jumped to 400-500k. I don't think it was smart at all. It may seem like a lot but the way the economy has been effected its pocket gold.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Izzy Said Rawr

User Image

I honestly haven't given enough crap about the items on here in the past year to go look at their prices.
I got close to 9mil because of Flynn's Booty and I only spent 700k on the one item I had been questing for a little while now.
I'm still 100% interested in using my gold for art as opposed to items.

Also, when I said it was the best thing they've done in a while, I meant that $5 isn't bad for how much gold you can get out of this.
As far as fixing the Gaia economy? Nothing is going to fix it. It went down the shitter forever ago.

User Image
User Image

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rainbowrific Renia
Izzy Said Rawr

User Image

I honestly haven't given enough crap about the items on here in the past year to go look at their prices.
I got close to 9mil because of Flynn's Booty and I only spent 700k on the one item I had been questing for a little while now.
I'm still 100% interested in using my gold for art as opposed to items.

Also, when I said it was the best thing they've done in a while, I meant that $5 isn't bad for how much gold you can get out of this.
As far as fixing the Gaia economy? Nothing is going to fix it. It went down the shitter forever ago.

User Image
User Image

true but they made it worse. I mean before booty thing were some what livable.
Though I agree its not that bad of a prince for it when bundles of 12 are about 999

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Izzy Said Rawr

User Image

I'm curious as to how they believe these sorts of things will "fix" what was ruined, when all it seems to be doing is making things worse.

User Image
User Image

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rainbowrific Renia
Izzy Said Rawr

User Image

I'm curious as to how they believe these sorts of things will "fix" what was ruined, when all it seems to be doing is making things worse.

User Image
User Image

I don't think they care any more about one who isn't pumping their site with cash.
I mean they are not even putting out gold sinks or anything to help just pooping Flynn's booty every where like ping pong lady pooping ping pongs out of her you know what on south park.
I mean there new game the only way to get gold out of it is to pay real money for it, Its not about the users any more and its not about helping fix stuff.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Izzy Said Rawr

User Image

That reference, though.
rofl

You're right, you're right.
Ugh.

User Image
User Image

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rainbowrific Renia
Izzy Said Rawr

User Image

That reference, though.
rofl

You're right, you're right.
Ugh.

User Image
User Image

Thanks I love it <3 I mean I have been posting it in the site feed back and even In the ATA.xD
Spread the word of gaia ping pong lady.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
hey another cashshop staff update

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
@ Spazzie you have such pretty eyes <3
And your dress was super pretty. It looks like you had a great wedding. smile Congrats.
happy talk like a pirate day

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Photos and videos here

password is spazzweddingUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SO PRETTYYYY! *u *

crying so happy for you spazz! heart heart heart

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Thanks gais emotion_awesome

I'm going to bed now... finally going to get some sleep. * u*
I can't sleep in other beds than my own anymore, even if the other bed is my old bed.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

User Image

I know that feel.
When I'd come home on the weekends while we lived in WV, I'd barely get any sleep because it wasn't my bed anymore.

Also, having another person in the bed and being used to that doesn't help, either.
emotion_awesome

Nighty night!

btw, love your avatar version of your rl wedding self. So cute!

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas