16,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
o-HANAKO-o
Tadalicious
o-HANAKO-o
Tadalicious
Misaki Blaze

I am so jealous. I dream of quitting my job.
But all my dreams have crashed and burned...
I quite my job yesterday. 3nodding

Im so JELLY!!!!
Aweh ; n ;
Working morning shifts and overtime without pay at walmart was eating me up.

Overtime without pay....? Thats a lawsuit! I would have burned the store down

Toxic Fairy

16,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
MsGrimm

I heart makeup!!! My mother's been a Mary Kay lady for the longest so beauty is totally my thing, but I don't know s**t about hair since I'm natural under all this weave

Toxic Fairy

16,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
X_of_Pentacles
You're the peeping tom who's been making sandwiches in the middle of the night and drinking my milk right out of the carton, aren't you?! gonk *Seriously, that individual looks like 80% of my avi's. Such awesome work. emotion_kirakira *

So..I have no car again.
New radiator? [X] *It's 2 months old. ;.; *
New temp gauge I didn't need ANYWAY? [X]*The first trashed despite our requests*
Out $800 dollars? [X] *no itemized bill, no trusty-mechanicy*
New and leaky radiator that is supposedly covered under warranty if it's defective?[X]

I'm not happy. My situation involves "mechanic guilt", distrust, questionable business practices, and an impending lecture provided my strict instructions are followed. Rock and a hard place.

Sounds like me... I replaced the water pump and gasket too, because they said that could be the problem, now my car won't crank at all! At least I could drive the 4 minutes donw the raod to work before hand...

*Huge Sigh*

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
so i think like the whole thing that happened last night is over cause the gunman was supposedly shot down but it sounds like there's still helicopters outside and it makes me nervous :/

Toxic Fairy

16,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
SheThoughtSheDid
so i think like the whole thing that happened last night is over cause the gunman was supposedly shot down but it sounds like there's still helicopters outside and it makes me nervous :/

People doing too much... Smdh

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Tadalicious

I'm not sure who's worse off. At least I can use our excess coolant to get down the road. I will be too. The last time I had 'assistance' we had a tow line and one worried driver who kept looking back to see if I would ruin his truck bumper.

Toxic Fairy

16,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
X_of_Pentacles
Tadalicious

I'm not sure who's worse off. At least I can use our excess coolant to get down the road. I will be too. The last time I had 'assistance' we had a tow line and one worried driver who kept looking back to see if I would ruin his truck bumper.

I'm sorry. I guess I should've gone to school for cars so we wouldn't be in this mess

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
You? I've got the luck to get lemon parts for a truck who's mileage will never exceed 20 miles/1 gallon on the highway unless I tail a truck. I should be the one apologizing. Four mechanics in the family, and I never took up the career field. sweatdrop

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
☠ ☠ "Ring a bell so the serpent hears us, let her know that we're tried and true. ." ☠ ☠

[Rolls around in ze hay]

☠ ☠ ". .No the beasts, they won't get near us- And we're not scared of You." ☠ ☠

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

SheThoughtSheDid
stop having headaches emo

I need to go to the doctor.
I woke up an hour ago and another headache is already starting. |D
I'm about to go spend all day sitting in a game shop while my fiance and his friends play Warmarchine.
And it's really dry in there + they don't let you bring in food/drink.
All they offer is soda so that doesn't help with dehydration that being there causes

Off topic: my nails are getting super long again and it feels weird to type
And Chris/fiance got drunk enough off of two mixed drinks that he's now really hungover so maybe we won't stay that long
They were self-mixed so maybe he put a lot in, but I didn't see
wiiiiiiiiimp

EDIT// GUNMAN. I NEED TO BACKREADUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toxic Fairy

16,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
X_of_Pentacles
You? I've got the luck to get lemon parts for a truck who's mileage will never exceed 20 miles/1 gallon on the highway unless I tail a truck. I should be the one apologizing. Four mechanics in the family, and I never took up the career field. sweatdrop

Awww. I went ahead and bought the radiator new because I knew anyone I found used would leak in a matter of months. I know what I know about cars because I've broken so many of them. Lol

Toxic Fairy

16,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
I Sinistro I
☠ ☠ "Ring a bell so the serpent hears us, let her know that we're tried and true. ." ☠ ☠

[Rolls around in ze hay]

☠ ☠ ". .No the beasts, they won't get near us- And we're not scared of You." ☠ ☠

Hey! Get that under control.
This is a no hay rolling zone...
Try back next week

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Tadalicious

D'8 FML!!! D;
[Rolls away] 8'(

:'3 So, how are you today?

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

A few years ago my sister was out in my neighborhood selling girl scout cookies. And she rounds the corner and sees all these police cars and this lady across the street is all "JILLIAN, GET DOWN. COME OVER HERE. I'M PANICKING" so my sister goes into her house and they watch as police storm the one across the street and apparently this guy had shot his wife and then shot himself and put the gun in his now dead wife's hand to try and frame her. But he put it in her left hand and she was right handed, and the projectory showed that he'd shot himself, and he just ultimately failed.

They'd been in the process of a divorce and he'd been kicked out, but he totally came back and uh. Yeah.

That was three houses down the road from mine.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toxic Fairy

16,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
I Sinistro I

I'm hella depressed.
My lime green headphones just broke on top of life drama.
And all the earbuds that are here suck in comparison. crying
I had three good pair of earbuds, but my friend took off with one, my husband ripped up another,
and I just can't find the last. OTZ

I'm nothing without my dubstep! scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas