Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Princess Pandamonium
Mereluna

The doctor is having me try BC to control my period issues. Apparently, when you get older PMS and period issues can get worse. I have no one in my family to provide this kind of information to me because other than my grandmother none of the women in my family have had a uterus at my age. cat_rofl

spoiler because TMI/to protect the innocent boys in the thread

so like my mom is like in her 50s and she's said that her period is like darker now (like from the last few years or so) and she gets it more often or irregularly now? idk i don't like ask stuff like that but i remember her saying it once

Buggy Punk

Princess Pandamonium
Mereluna

The doctor is having me try BC to control my period issues. Apparently, when you get older PMS and period issues can get worse. I have no one in my family to provide this kind of information to me because other than my grandmother none of the women in my family have had a uterus at my age. cat_rofl
Oh, that's good to know. I've been thinking of making an appointment to talk about mine lately, hearing they could get worse eventually is stoking the fire a little. .___.; Uuugh.

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

So my fiance's friends are coming over tonight to play board games and tomorrow they're going to play War Machine all day.
We're at his parent's, and they just went to see RIPD to get out of the way for a bit while they're here.
I really should've gone with them. They invited me but I didn't go because I wanted to keep Chris company.
But he went to lay down because he's bored so like... my being here is kind of pointless?
And he doesn't take me to movies ever so going with his parents was my only chance to see it before it hits DVD.
Also his friends are late, and honestly I don't really care about hanging out with them anyway.
Board games and table top games all day. No thanks. Ugh. I should've stayed home.
We also didn't eat until after 5p because of traffic and I have the WORST headache again.
/complaintsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

stop having headaches emo

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

MsGrimm
Oh thank you. I've been working on more dark and evil avi's
but I really want Pandaista now
and Hoarfroast.
#toopoor.

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

Tadalicious
o-HANAKO-o
Tadalicious
Misaki Blaze

I am so jealous. I dream of quitting my job.
But all my dreams have crashed and burned...
I quite my job yesterday. 3nodding

Im so JELLY!!!!
Aweh ; n ;
Wornking morningshifts and overtime without pay at walmart was eating me up.

Romantic Scarface

User Image
YOU GUYS ALL LOOK PRECIOUS AND I MISS YOU.

User Image

Beloved Beau

FETISHY~

=3='''

[NEW ARTS]

I messed up a bit on that wrist... but i don't care -nosebleed-

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'mma just be a bunny yo

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

SheThoughtSheDid

Interestingly enough I've never been so regular. Though, my periods are much much shorter and much more painful. I used to have a 7 day period and now I do all my bleeding in the span of 3 to 4 days.

Mereluna

I'm 31, but I have a history of having period issues. So, that doesn't help any.

Buggy Punk

Princess Pandamonium
Ah, that sucks. I hope it gets all sorted out.

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
You're the peeping tom who's been making sandwiches in the middle of the night and drinking my milk right out of the carton, aren't you?! gonk *Seriously, that individual looks like 80% of my avi's. Such awesome work. emotion_kirakira *

So..I have no car again.
New radiator? [X] *It's 2 months old. ;.; *
New temp gauge I didn't need ANYWAY? [X]*The first trashed despite our requests*
Out $800 dollars? [X] *no itemized bill, no trusty-mechanicy*
New and leaky radiator that is supposedly covered under warranty if it's defective?[X]

I'm not happy. My situation involves "mechanic guilt", distrust, questionable business practices, and an impending lecture provided my strict instructions are followed. Rock and a hard place.

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
o-HANAKO-o
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Well take it from someone who's always using dark and/or evil avis that you are indeed doing a good job lol.

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

MsGrimm
o-HANAKO-o
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Well take it from someone who's always using dark and/or evil avis that you are indeed doing a good job lol.
Thanks. it means a lot. emotion_dowant emotion_bigheart

Wily Magician

User Image
gaia_star Someday gaia_star
How's everyone?
gaia_star Our hearts will beat as one gaia_star

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers