purple 0.07158836689038 7.2% [ 96 ]
pink 0.061894108873975 6.2% [ 83 ]
white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

My mom mixes like... vinegar and alcohol?
Or something. I have no idea.

But I'm reading about JET and making sure we have everything in order to apply next October.
PLANNING AHEAD.
I'm also emailing them to ask what'd happen if I got pregnant while over there. > >;;;
Because we hope to stay the full 5 years. By then I'd be late 20s.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Kiwiangel9

Oh dear, that sounds painful. Was it watered down or just straight?

Just you try to hold me down

I think it was straight, but it did work.

Come on try to shut me up

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Wah somehow I was unsubscribed! I was most confused! Good thing gswap brings this thread right up!

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Do you guys have any apps or games for ipod/iphone/ipad that you really like?

Beloved Beau

Kiwiangel9

I only keep a limited number on my iphone. I only keep apps I actually intend on using.
If I download something and I don't use it at all, within the next three days... or week... it's gone.
Apps I have kept:

-Youtube
(though, the newest update is bothering me, can't wait for the next one to fix it)

-WebMD
(symptom checker/explanation on diseases and such... could just be my professional interests?)

-Facebook
(obviously! XD)

-Temple Run
(So addictive, but don't play it in the car, as it's motion sensitive. It's a great time-killer, even if you have just two minutes of free time to kill. If I'm actually playing... it'll take longer, obviously. Great passtime when I'm on the toilet too... what? TMI? whatever. Everyone does it.)

-Tetris
(Time-killer if I have TEN or FIFTEEN minutes to kill... then again, I'm a tetris master. =3 )

-Spider Solitare
(Time-killer for any time between two and ten minutes. Which is ironically how long each game is for me. I always keep it on the easiest settings.)

-GaiaOnline
(OHHHHH NO I DIDN'T! ... Yes. Yes, I did. No good for PMing or IMing, though.)

-iHeartRadio
(Great for when there's no radios around and you want to listen to it live!)

-Flashlight
(SO BRIGHT!)

... And that's it. All the other apps I kept are standard on the phone.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kiwiangel9

check out if your university/college has an app, it might be useful some day

also, google maps > the apple maps thing

Jetpack Joyride, Random Heroes for games

A QR Code reader could come in handy (i always see them places but never scan, so..)

Edit: Some apps occasionally go free for like a day, but if you download it during the deal time you keep it forever. this subreddit might be helpful, people also post android deals there

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Apps freak me out with their requirements sometimes.
I search through for ones that don't require network access and call scanning.
I know that doesn't need to be as much of a concern with an iPod Touch, but with my phone it really bugs me.
Why do you need to see who's calling me and have full access to everything just so I can jot down a note? e -e
So I found notepad, flashlight, and drawing programs/apps that don't require any permissions. cool

On my Touch I had Amateur Surgeon from Adult Swim and Robot Unicorn Attack. xDD
They were free.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

I have a lot of apps that aren't games or anything. The Cinemark app so I can check movie times, Gas Buddy since we're on the road a lot and it helps to point out cheaper gas prices, Foursqaure, Instagram, Draw Something, Words With Friends, Temple Run, SongPop, Sea Stars (Sea Stars is such a cute game, omg).
Those last five are the only other games I play aside from MLP.
And then I have ESPN Sports Center and some other things like flashlight, notepad, eBay, Amazon, Gaia, a Bible app... yeah, I think that's about it.
Oh, and music apps like Spotify (they have a free version, but I'm paying for it since it's cheaper than buying songs on iTunes, plus I can listen to unlimited songs whenever I want), Last.fm, and Shazzam because I always have the problem of being somewhere, hearing a song, and not knowing the name of it.
Though I guess those won't matter much since, if you have an iWhatever, chances are you're using iTunes.

Honestly, the MLP game is my favorite. I wish they cared about the Android version as much as the iOS one though.
;n;

When I had an iPod Touch, I had a lot of the Adult Swim games plus the ones I mentioned above that connected to Facebook.

Also, I got an iTunes giftcard for Christmas, but I have a Spotify Premium account so... what do I do with the card? I haven't bothered with iTunes in months. I don't want it to go to waste. I just wish someone would buy it from me, put more money in my pocket. xD

After all this rambling, I highly suggest getting Draw Something, Kiwi.
It's so fun.
Plus it's the only thing I know for sure that they have for the iOS. I honestly don't pay much attention to what's on Apple products now that I have an Android.

User Image
User Image

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Oh yeah, I probably should have mentioned what I already had downloaded sweatdrop

I have facebook, tumblr, the gaia app, instagram, youtube, draw something free, flashlight, pandora, skype, netflix, words with friends free, ibooks, the QR reader, a translator, and a couple games (sims, a zombie gardening game, and zombie life. Idk why, I don't even like zombies that much).

I had heard of Temple run but wasn't sure how good it was. And I couldnt remember the name of that music app, Shazzam, I need to get that one. I don't think my school has an app, but I'll check. And I will get google maps if its better. I don't know if I trust myself with WebMD...

Last christmas I got a ridiculous amount of itunes gift cards, I'm sure a portion of those are going to go towards apps.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Temple Run is fun and addictive, you should definitely download it.

User Image
User Image

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rainbowrific Renia

Does the Last.fm app keep track of stuff you listen to on your ipod, or do you still have to connect it to your PC to actually have them scrobble?

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kiwiangel9
Oh yeah, I probably should have mentioned what I already had downloaded sweatdrop

I have facebook, tumblr, the gaia app, instagram, youtube, draw something free, flashlight, pandora, skype, netflix, words with friends free, ibooks, the QR reader, a translator, and a couple games (sims, a zombie gardening game, and zombie life. Idk why, I don't even like zombies that much).

I had heard of Temple run but wasn't sure how good it was. And I couldnt remember the name of that music app, Shazzam, I need to get that one. I don't think my school has an app, but I'll check. And I will get google maps if its better. I don't know if I trust myself with WebMD...

Last christmas I got a ridiculous amount of itunes gift cards, I'm sure a portion of those are going to go towards apps.

I've also been using this app/social media site called GetGlue where you check-in to shows you're watching (or games you're playing, but it's mostly a tv/movie thing), it's kinda like foursquare from the little i know about it

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
SheThoughtSheDid

User Image

I don't think so.
Then again, I didn't have the last.fm app on my iPod when I used it, so I had to connect it to the computer for it to scrobble.
Spotify connects to last.fm and scrobbles from there, even from my phone, so I don't know if the app has anything to do with it or not.
I'll check.

User Image
User Image
heart
Chaos_Bunny
Wah somehow I was unsubscribed! I was most confused! Good thing gswap brings this thread right up!

cute avie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces