Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
Korean Lesbian
labalaaaddaaaa~

greetings! *twix bar*

Friendly Conversationalist

sgt.Frosty
Korean Lesbian
labalaaaddaaaa~

greetings! *twix bar*
TWIX!! *steals*

Wait.. I have my own bag of twix... *gives back*

Dapper Gawker

PurpleLovr
Korean Lesbian
labalaaaddaaaa~
Hello again! emotion_hug

Hullo biggrin
how are you?

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
rofl rofl That was pretty darn funny! Thanks to you, I just reached 5000 essence smile Woo! 150K heart Now to start saving up essence for card packs twisted
You're welcome. I already had my 5000 for the day exchanged. I'm saving for card packs too. I need to fix up my deck.... Mine still has the basic cards for the most part...
I'll probably wait until I make another 5000 essence before I start buying cards. That way if there is ever a day I can't actively play, I'll still get 150K emotion_awesome
I don't really care. I'll just get 150K whenever possible... You know what is cool, I beat down a level 80 opponent yesterday and I was only level 11.... I have no idea how I did it either.....

Dapper Gawker

sgt.Frosty
Korean Lesbian
labalaaaddaaaa~

greetings! *twix bar*

OH MY GOODNESS
YES~
hello :}

Korean Lesbian
PurpleLovr
Korean Lesbian
labalaaaddaaaa~
Hello again! emotion_hug

Hullo biggrin
how are you?
I am doing pretty well smile I was very sick yesterday so anything is better than that!
Korean Lesbian
sgt.Frosty
Korean Lesbian
labalaaaddaaaa~

greetings! *twix bar*

OH MY GOODNESS
YES~

xd

how are you?

puppylove713
I don't really care. I'll just get 150K whenever possible... You know what is cool, I beat down a level 80 opponent yesterday and I was only level 11.... I have no idea how I did it either.....
I'm trying to get as much as I can as soon as possible because the HoC team came right out and said they would be lowering the essence to gold exchange rate. A similar thing happened to me once, except I only won because they forfeited emo

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I'm trying to get as much as I can as soon as possible because the HoC team came right out and said they would be lowering the essence to gold exchange rate. A similar thing happened to me once, except I only won because they forfeited emo
They didn't forfeit, I actually won... I think I read that too. I wish I had an easier time getting essence...

Dapper Gawker

PurpleLovr
Korean Lesbian
PurpleLovr
Korean Lesbian
labalaaaddaaaa~
Hello again! emotion_hug

Hullo biggrin
how are you?
I am doing pretty well smile I was very sick yesterday so anything is better than that!

ewwww sickness D:
sorry to hear your sickness yesterday, but glad to hear you're better :}

Dapper Gawker

sgt.Frosty
Korean Lesbian
sgt.Frosty
Korean Lesbian
labalaaaddaaaa~

greetings! *twix bar*

OH MY GOODNESS
YES~

xd

how are you?

splendid, how about yourself?
Korean Lesbian
sgt.Frosty
Korean Lesbian
sgt.Frosty
Korean Lesbian
labalaaaddaaaa~

greetings! *twix bar*

OH MY GOODNESS
YES~

xd

how are you?

I'm playing happy wars, and essentially had a match of a full team versus one guy(he had bots helping him)

I almost feel sorry for him losing, cause matchmaking for this game needs to be fixed, and I say almost because I won.

but I just realized that I gotta sleep soon cause i'm scheduled for stuff tomorrow at noon for work

Dapper Gawker

sgt.Frosty
Korean Lesbian
sgt.Frosty
Korean Lesbian
sgt.Frosty
Korean Lesbian
labalaaaddaaaa~

greetings! *twix bar*

OH MY GOODNESS
YES~

xd

how are you?

I'm playing happy wars, and essentially had a match of a full team versus one guy(he had bots helping him)

I almost feel sorry for him losing, cause matchmaking for this game needs to be fixed, and I say almost because I won.

but I just realized that I gotta sleep soon cause i'm scheduled for stuff tomorrow at noon for work

ooh what's this happy wars thing going on?
I hear it's addicting
and you should head on over to bed, it sucks to oversleep

9,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sleepy Hello

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
They didn't forfeit, I actually won... I think I read that too. I wish I had an easier time getting essence...
Yea. Sometimes its easy and other times its so difficult. That's why I liked the match we played. We both ended up with a pretty good amount smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games