Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I agree, but yellow is still my favorite. I also like pink a lot.
I hate how difficult it is to put together a nice mostly purple avi. I've only managed it once.
Mine isn't too bad, but I wasn't the one who created it. I had somebody else do it for me...
I really like yours 3nodding
I have some that I'm thinking about for next year too, so I don't have to worry about wracking my brain for an idea. Now, I'm thinking about a Christmas/Winter avi to work with for the next holiday. I don't really dress my avi up for Thanksgiving

Friendly Conversationalist

puppylove713
I have some that I'm thinking about for next year too, so I don't have to worry about wracking my brain for an idea. Now, I'm thinking about a Christmas/Winter avi to work with for the next holiday. I don't really dress my avi up for Thanksgiving
I'll probably just re-use last year's avi. Everyone loved it and I really don't want to have to spend gold on a new outfit sweatdrop

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I'll probably just re-use last year's avi. Everyone loved it and I really don't want to have to spend gold on a new outfit sweatdrop
I don't mind spending gold on another outfit. I like having a lot of items to work with. It give me more combos for avis.

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
*randomly OOGA BOOGAS!* xd rofl heart cheese_whine

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
TheBlackCatLentheritia
techpriest35
lols i was leaving gaia at the time so i sold all my items back when gogh reed cost about 250k i had 8 i sold every thing except for a few items including the hat im wearing i figured art was never going to go away but my comp crashed and i lost all the art i sold my items for and then less than a year after i quit i came back and i got lots of items all over again
Aw I'm sorry cat_sweatdrop I kind of had to leave Gaia for a while and I didn't figure I'd come back so I sold everything gifted like crazy then one day came back and started over...
lols thats ok i gained most of it back already and now my old items plus some new ones are on my wishlist and i will gradually get them in the mean time i have about 50+ mill worth of stuff so im good right now i mostly come here for the events and for the people and then to gift people so many items that their wishlist is gone or that they have too many notices to count them all

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I don't mind spending gold on another outfit. I like having a lot of items to work with. It give me more combos for avis.
For some reason I'm not really wanting to acquire very many more items. Maybe it's because I have like 3 pages of inventory... And that's even after I cleared it of items I never use. I'm thinking I'll just start donating my earned gold and sticking with my current items. Well, except for the occassional cash shop item xd

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
For some reason I'm not really wanting to acquire very many more items. Maybe it's because I have like 3 pages of inventory... And that's even after I cleared it of items I never use. I'm thinking I'll just start donating my earned gold and sticking with my current items. Well, except for the occassional cash shop item xd
For some reason I like having items... I'm not entirely sure why though...

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Because you're a hoarder!!! xd Just kidding

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Because you're a hoarder!!! xd Just kidding
You may be right. I do hoard my items...

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Purple Cauliflower
Still have power where I am in NYC, but there is MAJOR flooding and damage downtown. I can hear the rain and wind outside my window. I am concerned because there is a chance that power will be shut down for the rest of the week and that would mean the subways don't run. And that would mean no school for a week.
emotion_hug I do hope the power doesn't get shut down, it truly is boring not having school. I'm glad you are safe and didn't get caught in the flooding

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
techpriest35
]lols thats ok i gained most of it back already and now my old items plus some new ones are on my wishlist and i will gradually get them in the mean time i have about 50+ mill worth of stuff so im good right now i mostly come here for the events and for the people and then to gift people so many items that their wishlist is gone or that they have too many notices to count them all
cat_whee That's good and that sounds tedious but like a lot of fun cat_rofl Though now everyone knows your secret cat_ninja

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Yeah, that has been answered, the funny thing is that my avi is purple. What is up with all the purple? I also like my avi, but she is only for Halloween purposes. I don't usually us dark avis like this. If you remember correctly, my avis are usually bright and happy looking...
cat_whee Purple is popular nya~ I do remember that your avis are normally bright, you always contrasted me and it was fun emotion_kirakira I always for the most part had a darker concept~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nu Sanniang

I've been okay smile
Nothing really to report whee
I'm glad you've been okay, though it's sad to have nothing to report cat_whee

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kreiystahl

Indeed
emotion_hug

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Queen_Rini
thank you very much.
cat_whee Might I guess that your avi is a Sailor Moon base nya?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff