Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Friendly Conversationalist

RAWR. They put a cap on the amount of gold you can earn in HoC. Oh well, I knew it would happen sooner rather than later. I'm off to go earn as much gold as possible before they lower it yet again >.<
so this hurricane. there is a 90% chance I may get rain OR snow....20 inches of it burning_eyes
PurpleLovr
RAWR. They put a cap on the amount of gold you can earn in HoC. Oh well, I knew it would happen sooner rather than later. I'm off to go earn as much gold as possible before they lower it yet again >.<

good luck biggrin

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr

good luck biggrin
Thank you smile
PurpleLovr

Boo. I haven't even gotten on it yet.
ninja 4laugh

The Purple Cauliflower
PurpleLovr

I know some people were making gold like crazy because I've made almost 300K now and I've been beaten by people who get 3x as much as I do in one match. Now the cap is set to 150K a day but they are going to make gold more difficult to get soon. If you end up playing, we should play a match together blaugh
thats a lot of gold. eek

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sgt.Frosty
so this hurricane. there is a 90% chance I may get rain OR snow....20 inches of it burning_eyes

*puts Frosty in a sound boat* eek sweatdrop

Lonely Phantom

TheBlackCatLentheritia
I_LOVE_PURPLE777
Hello everybody
heart Hello~ Welcome to Ghosting, how are you?
I'm good, but I'm not new to this place. I'm puppylove713 on my mule account....

Lonely Phantom

PurpleLovr
The Purple Cauliflower
PurpleLovr

I know some people were making gold like crazy because I've made almost 300K now and I've been beaten by people who get 3x as much as I do in one match. Now the cap is set to 150K a day but they are going to make gold more difficult to get soon. If you end up playing, we should play a match together blaugh
I'll play you if you want. I don't mind. Of course it will be on my main because I can't play it on this account. In case you forgot my main is puppylove713....
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty

whats a sound boat? emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty

Perhaps I should have said: A boat of sound construction. lol xd

sgt.Frosty
thats a lot of gold. eek
Yup. xd
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty

Perhaps I should have said: A boat of sound construction. lol xd

oh, ok, but wouldn't the water be a worse place to be in the event of a hurricane?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff