Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of these recent Tony-winning plays and musicals would you love to see Gaia-style?

Book of Mormon 0.32116788321168 32.1% [ 44 ]
Memphis 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
Billy Elliot 0.1021897810219 10.2% [ 14 ]
In the Heights 0.058394160583942 5.8% [ 8 ]
Spring Awakening 0.23357664233577 23.4% [ 32 ]
War Horse 0.12408759124088 12.4% [ 17 ]
Red 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
God of Carnage 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
August: Osage County 0.021897810218978 2.2% [ 3 ]
The Coast of Utopia 0.014598540145985 1.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 708 709 710 > >> >>> »|

Arqueete
R!nalda
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

:squee: Orchestra concert tonight!
:legasp: I have to be there in an hour!!!!! :runs to put on female tux:

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

What do you play?

Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

CELLO!!! I lurve it so <3. But we had to be there way early, because we have this program called Strolling Strings, where the violins and violas walk around the aisle and play, and EVERYONE did it at this concert, we played White Christmas and it snowed on stage XD.

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Arqueete
It's rather ridiculous in a cast of 17 that I can't manage to get 8 people together for a rehearsal. I don't understand how as our cast numbers rise our rehearsal attendence drops.

I understand it's a week day, but... We get better attendence on a Wednesday than a Friday? This better not happen again.

I'm really sorry; it certainly won't happen again as long as I can help it. I told my dad that I had a rehearsal yesterday, but we went anyway. Now I feel really bad. crying I'm sorry, Arqueete.
Arqueete
It's rather ridiculous in a cast of 17 that I can't manage to get 8 people together for a rehearsal. I don't understand how as our cast numbers rise our rehearsal attendence drops.

I understand it's a week day, but... We get better attendence on a Wednesday than a Friday? This better not happen again.

I'm so terribly sorry... I was the only babysitter they had for last night. If you want to strip me of my role due to attendance issues, I'll be okay with that. crying
I don't have an issue with anyone's individual reasons for not showing, it's just unlucky, I guess, that all of them just came last minute on the same day >__< Maybe things will be a little smoother with a schedule, which we now need on account of the mules being used:

Dress Rehearsal 12/17:
Elphaba - Musicgeek
Glinda - Patta
Fiyero - Arqueete
Nessarose - DancingWithPandas
Boq - TheCameraman
Morrible - Le Fantome
Wizard - Atomic H
Dillamond - Evan Korken

Dress Rehearsal 12/20
Elphaba - DerKameramann
Glinda - Patta
Fiyero - Clownrus
Nessarose - My Loverly
Boq - TheCameraman
Morrible - [.W i c k e d.]
Wizard - n00dl3s
Dillamond - Wicked Lover22

Opening Night
Elphaba - R!nalda
Glinda - Patta
Fiyero - KyoKyonKitty
Nessarose - [Stupid Laura]
Boq - TheCameraman
Morrible - Le Fantome
Wizard - Atomic H
Dillamond - Evan Korken

It's a little awkward with three people in the main characters since they get no dress rehearsal, but I'm not sure what we can do about it. Once the mule information is out (tonight or early tomorrow, since the mules need to be dressed), the opening night leads can practice costume changing on their own time, I suppose.

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Is anyone else terribly excited for this play?
That should ((crosses fingers)) work okay with me, Arq.
Just to be safe, though, will there be some extra soul floating around that MAY be able to fill in for me in case of errors? I will be at my grandparents' house tomorrow, and I don't know when we'll get back. They do have a computer there that I can use, but I don't know if it has the right plugins and whatnot to support towns. If that happens, I will let you know ASAP. (Please don't hate me! cry )
Arqueete
I don't have an issue with anyone's individual reasons for not showing, it's just unlucky, I guess, that all of them just came last minute on the same day >__< Maybe things will be a little smoother with a schedule, which we now need on account of the mules being used:

Dress Rehearsal 12/17:
Elphaba - Musicgeek
Glinda - Patta
Fiyero - Arqueete
Boq - TheCameraman
Morrible - Le Fantome
Wizard - Atomic H
Dillamond - Evan Korken

Dress Rehearsal 12/20
Elphaba - DerKameramann
Glinda - Patta
Fiyero - Clownrus
Nessarose - My Loverly
Boq - TheCameraman
Wizard - n00dl3s

Opening Night
Elphaba - R!nalda
Glinda - Patta
Fiyero - KyoKyonKitty
Boq - TheCameraman
Morrible - Le Fantome
Wizard - Atomic H
Dillamond - Evan Korken

It's a little awkward with three people in the main characters since they get no dress rehearsal, but I'm not sure what we can do about it. Once the mule information is out (tonight or early tomorrow, since the mules need to be dressed), the opening night leads can practice costume changing on their own time, I suppose.
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

NUUUU!!!!
Can you switch me out of opening night? I have practice that night :grumpy face: I can do the next performance, and perhaps dress rehearsal tomorrow?

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
hey this is interesting.
I haven't seen anything like this on gaia before.
R!nalda
Arqueete

Dress Rehearsal 12/17:
Elphaba - Musicgeek
Glinda - Patta
Fiyero - Arqueete
Boq - TheCameraman
Morrible - Le Fantome
Wizard - Atomic H
Dillamond - Evan Korken

Dress Rehearsal 12/20
Elphaba - DerKameramann
Glinda - Patta
Fiyero - Clownrus
Nessarose - My Loverly
Boq - TheCameraman
Wizard - n00dl3s

Opening Night
Elphaba - R!nalda
Glinda - Patta
Fiyero - KyoKyonKitty
Boq - TheCameraman
Morrible - Le Fantome
Wizard - Atomic H
Dillamond - Evan Korken

Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

NUUUU!!!!
Can you switch me out of opening night? I have practice that night :grumpy face: I can do the next performance, and perhaps dress rehearsal tomorrow?

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Sure thing! Here, I'll just switch you and musicgeek around and take care of both worries.

Dress Rehearsal 12/17:
Elphaba - R!nalda
Glinda - Patta
Fiyero - Arqueete
Boq - TheCameraman
Morrible - Le Fantome
Wizard - Atomic H
Dillamond - Evan Korken

Dress Rehearsal 12/20
Elphaba - DerKameramann
Glinda - Patta
Fiyero - Clownrus
Nessarose - My Loverly
Boq - TheCameraman
Wizard - n00dl3s

Opening Night
Elphaba - Musicgeek
Glinda - Patta
Fiyero - KyoKyonKitty
Boq - TheCameraman
Morrible - Le Fantome
Wizard - Atomic H
Dillamond - Evan Korken

Quote:
CELLO!!! I lurve it so <3. But we had to be there way early, because we have this program called Strolling Strings, where the violins and violas walk around the aisle and play, and EVERYONE did it at this concert, we played White Christmas and it snowed on stage XD.
That sounds awesome XD I heart cellos. (I'm a violist)

Quote:
Unphortunatley, I have never heard the term "phanwank" before, Arq. What is it?

http://community.livejournal.com/phanwank/profile

Or maybe the better question would've been, are you a member of the Church of Erik or Lerouxists?
I can't wait to attend the dress rehearsal! heart
SevenTen
I can't wait to attend the dress rehearsal! heart

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Assuming the dress rehearsal doesn't become a disaster with the amount of (rather useless, considering the whole shadow-avatar thing in Towns) costume changes... xd But they've always gone well in the past.
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

Yay, thank you so much.
When do we get the mule info?

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
R!nalda
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

Yay, thank you so much.
When do we get the mule info?

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

In the next couple hours, I'd say. The mules are almost done, I just procrastinate.

In other news...

Cast members who love or would like to learn more about Wicked and have MSN and a... flexible sense of legality should contact Arkqueetely@stellmond.com before 2PM central xd
I think this is my first time posting in this thread... XD

Rather sad.
Oh yay.

:3

Do you have the cast for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th nights? Just curious.

[x0 No hurry.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces