Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of these recent Tony-winning plays and musicals would you love to see Gaia-style?

Book of Mormon 0.32116788321168 32.1% [ 44 ]
Memphis 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
Billy Elliot 0.1021897810219 10.2% [ 14 ]
In the Heights 0.058394160583942 5.8% [ 8 ]
Spring Awakening 0.23357664233577 23.4% [ 32 ]
War Horse 0.12408759124088 12.4% [ 17 ]
Red 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
God of Carnage 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
August: Osage County 0.021897810218978 2.2% [ 3 ]
The Coast of Utopia 0.014598540145985 1.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Let me know when you pick a show I wanna help promote how ever I can!

Collector Fatcat

16,850 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image

I'd be glad to perform in anything that gets chosen.

User Image

Sparkly Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Im on vacation a lot.... but if i can get on, i would love to be apart of this again <3
We have a it's-the-wee-hours-of-the-morning-and-we-haven't-slept-yet proposal for your consideration.

A Very Potter Musical.

Collector Fatcat

16,850 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image

Ooooh. I need to finish watching that. LOL But it sounds like a good idea?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Arqueete
We have a it's-the-wee-hours-of-the-morning-and-we-haven't-slept-yet proposal for your consideration.

A Very Potter Musical.

I wanna do that :OO!!!!!

Gracious Heckler

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
A Very Potter Musical...YES PLEASE XD
I still haven't seen the whole thing eek

All i know is darren criss is fine.

wink

Sparkly Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
If we can do this, i have an idea how to get more people to come : DD
im subscribed to the Gaiazine, and whenever i come on, i get like, 345678 announcements from them... they're pretty popular and can probably do a shoutout for us if we asked them too : DD

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Hello, are you planning on having a show any time soon?
I'd love to see one!

Chatty Lover

8,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
I would love to participate since I have oodles of free time now. ^^
At this point it seems unlikely that I will direct a GTC show again. It's a shame, however, because as seen here there are people who have shown interest in being a part of or seeing GTC shows again, and GTC has gold and items that were donated to us and I don't feel comfortable ever using for purposes unrelated to the GTC.

So my question is, is anyone person or group of people interested in taking over running the GTC? "Running the GTC" would involve: putting together a script, planning out a reasonable schedule for the production, holding auditions, deciding on a cast, organizing and directing rehearsals, designing and procuring a set and costumes (and setting them up on mules, etc.), all advertising, and running performances. In order to ensure that any future happenings with the GTC are in its best interest, I'd have to ask that at least one person involved in a takeover of the GTC would have to have some previous involvement (e.g. as an actor) and that I will always retain the power to step in and override decisions if I feel it's necessary.

I don't really check Gaia ever, so if you can come to some sort of consensus, someone come find me on the internet somewhere (like Tumblr) and I'll come back here to talk about it.
Whoa, blast from the past.

Cluttered Poster

Arqueete

User Image

I would def be interested in being involved in future productions and such.
I have actually been waiting for something to be put together for what seems like forever. I found
you guys a little after your production of spring awakening in 2009 and I wanted to get involved
since I love theatre and thought it was awesome that you guys were performing awesome plays
and musicals here on gaia.
Anywho,
if someone does decide to take over, shoot me a PM or quote me or whathave you and ill def help
out any way I can

i

Sparkly Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Arqueete
At this point it seems unlikely that I will direct a GTC show again. It's a shame, however, because as seen here there are people who have shown interest in being a part of or seeing GTC shows again, and GTC has gold and items that were donated to us and I don't feel comfortable ever using for purposes unrelated to the GTC.

So my question is, is anyone person or group of people interested in taking over running the GTC? "Running the GTC" would involve: putting together a script, planning out a reasonable schedule for the production, holding auditions, deciding on a cast, organizing and directing rehearsals, designing and procuring a set and costumes (and setting them up on mules, etc.), all advertising, and running performances. In order to ensure that any future happenings with the GTC are in its best interest, I'd have to ask that at least one person involved in a takeover of the GTC would have to have some previous involvement (e.g. as an actor) and that I will always retain the power to step in and override decisions if I feel it's necessary.

I don't really check Gaia ever, so if you can come to some sort of consensus, someone come find me on the internet somewhere (like Tumblr) and I'll come back here to talk about it.

Oh god I miss this ;___;
I don't think I would be able to take over, unless it was in a big group and what-not... but at the same time i feel like gaia is sorta dead, and I'm not sure how well promoting will go. If someone is interested in taking over, I don't mind being a partner or it though! I'm just not sure how to put scripts together :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff