Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of these recent Tony-winning plays and musicals would you love to see Gaia-style?

Book of Mormon 0.32116788321168 32.1% [ 44 ]
Memphis 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
Billy Elliot 0.1021897810219 10.2% [ 14 ]
In the Heights 0.058394160583942 5.8% [ 8 ]
Spring Awakening 0.23357664233577 23.4% [ 32 ]
War Horse 0.12408759124088 12.4% [ 17 ]
Red 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
God of Carnage 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
August: Osage County 0.021897810218978 2.2% [ 3 ]
The Coast of Utopia 0.014598540145985 1.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]

Dangerous Lunatic

Well, this sucks.

Sparkly Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I really wish i could be apart of this still =/ I would if i could, but i have dance classes three times a week, and it ends at least a half an hour after all the rehersal/audition times start : (

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Callieco Kat
User Image
User Image Here a kitty. There a kitty... User Image
User Image

Me, LAF, and One were the only people who showed up Wednesday...

User Image ...Watch a kitty go.User Image
User Image

Wow.

Even double-casting we probably wouldn't have enough.

I made a show suggestion in the guild that might be more our size, though.

Collector Fatcat

16,850 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image
User Image

That's not that less then Rent. And I can't double like you guys do. Even if I'm in different browsers on two different accounts they both become the same account somehow... =/

User Image

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
I can't do double-casting either, if it helps.

I lack that capability, because Internet Exploder sucks.

If it were during the summer, when I have both my laptop and my parent's computer, though, then I could do it, but as it stands...

Also, six is still less than eight nine.

And looking at it now, Henry could probably play Gabe. Not the same account, but it would be fairly easy to double-browser those two without anyone noticing.
I can already say N2N is a no.

1) It's a new show. New show means new scripts. Scripts are time consuming to put together. Obviously I've done a lot of them and I usually don't mind the work, BUT I do mind when we're in this situation that if we did a new show and it didn't work out, that would be the second new script in a row that got thrown on the pile.

2) Six is less than nine. Say you double and need 5 people. You're overlooking a major point: we need swings. We need swings bad. We can do shows like ttB by the skin of our teeth with luck, but if you try and put any more people than that on a stage there will be trouble if we don't have at least 2, preferably 3, swings. When you say 5 or 6 people it's really 7-8 people. For Rent, we pulled in 4 including myself. Same for ttB.

We don't need a different show, we need people, and that's unfortunately the hard part.

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
True. It was just a thought.

Anyone remember back when we had 3 separate casts for Avenue Q?

Where the hell did all those people go? gonk

Dangerous Lunatic

I agree. I wonder where all the actors have gone.

Collector Fatcat

16,850 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image
User Image

They left us to rot. T^T

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

*Pulls out various pointy implements of pain*

Let's riot and drag them back here, kicking and screaming. Preferablly both.
Nap time for GTC? Nap time for GTC.

At the end of the month we can try and regroup.

Sparkly Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hmmm... Just throwing out an idea here....

Maybe we should make a new thread? Basically keep it looking like this. Possibaly update it a bit. People might be intimidated to look because of such a high post number. If we start off with a few posts more people might come in to check it out.... If you know where I'm going with this x3

It might be stupid =/ but it just came to mind.
Yuuki May Sakura
Hmmm... Just throwing out an idea here....

Maybe we should make a new thread? Basically keep it looking like this. Possibaly update it a bit. People might be intimidated to look because of such a high post number. If we start off with a few posts more people might come in to check it out.... If you know where I'm going with this x3

It might be stupid =/ but it just came to mind.

Personally, I think that'd take away from our credibility. When I see projects just starting, I don't think it's less intimidating, it rather suggests to me that they'll be here today and gone tomorrow.

As you might've noticed from the front page, this wasn't our first thread, and when we made the decision to start a new thread... it was not one made lightly and it took a long time to get everything and everyone linking to this thread instead.
Hello there. I bailed on you guys one time during Spring Awakening when I was an understudy, I think it was last summer or something, and for that I apologize, but I would love to try again and audition for the next show. If you would be so good as to pm me details, that is if you would like me to participate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff