Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of these recent Tony-winning plays and musicals would you love to see Gaia-style?

Book of Mormon 0.32116788321168 32.1% [ 44 ]
Memphis 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
Billy Elliot 0.1021897810219 10.2% [ 14 ]
In the Heights 0.058394160583942 5.8% [ 8 ]
Spring Awakening 0.23357664233577 23.4% [ 32 ]
War Horse 0.12408759124088 12.4% [ 17 ]
Red 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
God of Carnage 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
August: Osage County 0.021897810218978 2.2% [ 3 ]
The Coast of Utopia 0.014598540145985 1.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]

Dangerous Lunatic

Ugh, after reading the script, I once again have no idea who I'd like to play the most. I know it's up to the director and all, but still. *Goes off to sulk in the corner*

Collector Fatcat

16,850 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image
User Image Here a kitty. There a kitty... User Image
User Image

Ah. Then I won't look at it. Not that I really need to anyways before hand. I was more curious and slightly confused really. ^^'

User Image ...Watch a kitty go.User Image
User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

Just thought I'd post a couple of Youtube links for people of different things from Rent just to get everyone in mood for rehearsals. The first three are speeded up versions of "Rent" "La Vie Boheme" and "I'll Cover You (Reprise)". The last is a German version of "I'll Cover You (Reprise)" over the movie. The singer in the German version is good, but it's still weird to hear it coming from Jessie Martin's mouth.

Chipmunked:

Rent

La Vie Boheme

I'll Cover You (Reprise)

German Version:

I'll Cover You (Reprise)

Dangerous Lunatic

7:16 PM CST and the auditions should have started by now. Where is everyone?
Hopefully things will work out better tomorrow.

Dangerous Lunatic

I more people come. 3 people showing up tonight does not inspire within me a great deal of hope that we'll be able to do this play. So, I'm gonna keep all my fingers and toes crossed and hope more show up tomorrow.
I gots us a Chatterbox thread. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/gtc-needs-actors-for-rent/t.58401193/

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
If RENT ends up not going forward (Again, sorry I cannot do it. I've got real-life rehearsals this month, unfortunately), what's the backup plan?

And if it DOES go forward, will you be needing a costume designer? Or shall I just advertise my cute little butt off? smile

Dangerous Lunatic

Arqueete
I gots us a Chatterbox thread. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/gtc-needs-actors-for-rent/t.58401193/

Yeah, not the best place to advertise, despite the fact that almost all Gaians are in there. Your thread probably immediately got swamped out by all the sex posts, the "Do this Quiz for Gold" posts, and just the random stupid posts that shows that a jar of mayonaise has a higher IQ than the person posting posts.

I would post somewhere else, but I have no idea where would be a good place to post that won't end up getting moved.
Izzy Van Helsing
If RENT ends up not going forward (Again, sorry I cannot do it. I've got real-life rehearsals this month, unfortunately), what's the backup plan?

And if it DOES go forward, will you be needing a costume designer? Or shall I just advertise my cute little butt off? smile
]

If it doesn't go forward, we simply do nothing.

Quote:
Yeah, not the best place to advertise, despite the fact that almost all Gaians are in there. Your thread probably immediately got swamped out by all the sex posts, the "Do this Quiz for Gold" posts, and just the random stupid posts that shows that a jar of mayonaise has a higher IQ than the person posting posts.

I would post somewhere else, but I have no idea where would be a good place to post that won't end up getting moved.

I would not recommend misposting ads for us. It does not reflect well on us and I am a little disconcerted that some of you were doing this before.

Dangerous Lunatic

So, is the show going forward or not? Just wanna know if I should show up tomorrow for callbacks or not? sweatdrop
Lord_Angelus_Flameheart
So, is the show going forward or not? Just wanna know if I should show up tomorrow for callbacks or not? sweatdrop

Unfortunately, no, it doesn't appear that it will. At least not now.

Collector Fatcat

16,850 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image
User Image

=(

User Image

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Arqueete
Lord_Angelus_Flameheart

Unfortunately, no, it doesn't appear that it will. At least not now.

How short were we, anyway?

(If it's one actor, then, well, I could probably be used. sweatdrop But somehow, I doubt it's more than that.)

Collector Fatcat

16,850 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image
User Image

Me, LAF, and One were the only people who showed up Wednesday...

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas