Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of these recent Tony-winning plays and musicals would you love to see Gaia-style?

Book of Mormon 0.32116788321168 32.1% [ 44 ]
Memphis 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
Billy Elliot 0.1021897810219 10.2% [ 14 ]
In the Heights 0.058394160583942 5.8% [ 8 ]
Spring Awakening 0.23357664233577 23.4% [ 32 ]
War Horse 0.12408759124088 12.4% [ 17 ]
Red 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
God of Carnage 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
August: Osage County 0.021897810218978 2.2% [ 3 ]
The Coast of Utopia 0.014598540145985 1.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
So, when do we get info about Dress Rehearsal stuff, cause, here it is, Thursday at 9 (my time), and I only see Ceri online right now...

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Patience....something-or-other quote idk.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
I thought dress rehearsal went really well tonight. I'm excited. biggrin

I threw out a nice-looking thread in the Entertainment Discussion thread since it's usually fairly active and let's see how that does. thread link here

I also linked it in a few active guilds. smile

Edit: Also, my schedule is completely clear except for the second Friday (29th). It's a school function that I'm pretty sure I can't miss and it was just announced today. sweatdrop
I'm going to go out and see if I can't find us some affiliates. Suggestions are welcome.

Dapper Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Ohhh, I just may show up tomorrow night. I've never seen this play before, so it should be fun.

Dangerous Lunatic

I might be running a few minutes late tonight, but I should be there for the performance. I'm going to the hospital in a few minutes to visit my grandmother.

I only told Ceribri last night, but I went to visit my family yesterday and while I was there, my grandmother had a major seizure for some reason. She was taken to the hospital last night and she seemed to be doing okay (she was already complaining about wanting to go home by the time she got there). They've run like a hundred tests on her so far and they haven't really found what caused it in the first place, but they were gonna do some more today to see. Still, they're gonna keep her a couple of days and I'm just gonna head over there and visit for a couple of hours.

So, I'll try to be here on time, but if not, I'll only be like a few minutes late.
Lord_Angelus_Flameheart
I might be running a few minutes late tonight, but I should be there for the performance. I'm going to the hospital in a few minutes to visit my grandmother.

I only told Ceribri last night, but I went to visit my family yesterday and while I was there, my grandmother had a major seizure for some reason. She was taken to the hospital last night and she seemed to be doing okay (she was already complaining about wanting to go home by the time she got there). They've run like a hundred tests on her so far and they haven't really found what caused it in the first place, but they were gonna do some more today to see. Still, they're gonna keep her a couple of days and I'm just gonna head over there and visit for a couple of hours.

So, I'll try to be here on time, but if not, I'll only be like a few minutes late.

Aw, our thoughts are with you, LAF.
Whoa... I've been gone for ages.

Howdy all! biggrin

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Was the phrase "******** workshop" too much?

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
WHOA YOU EXIST

biggrin
Pretty nice turnout tonight considering there hasn't been a show in like FOREVURRRR.

Also yeah. I was wondering about that 'cause it was like your keyboard exploded with rage. I was like LMAO WTF.

Dangerous Lunatic

Yeah, like I said before, sorry I was late. Litterally walked in the door and logged on. Grandma is doing pretty good, so far. They did a bunch more tests on her today and I don't think they found anything wrong (though I never know with doctors). She was sitting up in bed, talking to everyone. Kinda surprised to see me there, but I think she might have had a little brain skip and forgot I had been there when it happened. They're gonna keep her another day and maybe let her come home late tomorrow afternoon or early Sunday. No real plans on that yet.

Still, tonight was a good performance, though for some reason Firefox kept lagging for me. I would type a line and it would a minute or two before it would show up. It was weird. Still, all and all, I can't wait for the performance tomorrow and the other two next week. And I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY (REALLY onto infinity) hope we can do Rent. I honestly don't know who I would want to play in it, because all the male characters are so much fun. I mean, I would like to play either Mark, Roger, Collins, or Angel, with Mark, Collins, and Angel being my top 3. Still, if we get enough actors, we'll see.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
I'm really glad to hear that about your grandmother. smile I'll keep her in my prayers.

I noticed your lag, although even with two Towns up I didn't have a problem -- that and my computer didn't get knocked and shut off THANK GOD.

I feel proud of tonight's performance 'cause we all did a really great job, and personally I was on a level best -- I didn't have any typos until that huge chunk of mid-act two. razz

And as far as Rent goes, when I finally jumped on the bandwagon, it took me ages to decide on who I liked better between Mark or Roger. It's still complicated in my head. xd
I'd love to be Roger, Mark, or Mimi the most. I was Benny last time (before I was even a fan), didn't pay attention to the huge chunks of scenes he wasn't in, and didn't understand half of what was going on. XDDD
I failed hard.

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Ooh tomorrow at five! I may make this one, though I do have a cousin's bday party to attend to tomorrow. (: I think it will be held at 7pm so here's hopin'!

Edit: I hope your grandmother is okay Angelus! I know what hospitals are like since I've been in and out of them with my dad since he's broken his leg. Ugh. He really doesn't like hospitals. Heh. It sometimes is painfully slow. My thoughts and prayers are with you! <3

Sparkly Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hello ;D I havent posted in forever x3 I just wanted to let you guys know that im still lurking, and i have been trying to get people who are interested to come. there's a show tonight, right? if there is im defenatly coming, and i'll probably try and bring some people.

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Yuuki May Sakura
Hello ;D I havent posted in forever x3 I just wanted to let you guys know that im still lurking, and i have been trying to get people who are interested to come. there's a show tonight, right? if there is im defenatly coming, and i'll probably try and bring some people.

Yup. In roughly 20 minutes. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces