Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who should win the Easter Tektek Contest? (entries in post number 9)

#1: Angel_of_Death1665 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
#2: puppylove713 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
#3: Rainsong Skywatcher 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
#4: The Furry Fuzzball 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
#5: luvvy fluffy 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
#6: Sonpi-Chan 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
#7: Japan Taxi 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
#8: Faerionna 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
This poll closed on April 1, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 65 66 >

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
emotion_facepalm The only ideas for games I can think of involve like, coloring or drawing or spriting...

can you tell the mood I am in?
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty
...its reeaaally warm over here.

So I chopped out a section of what you said to purple so I could go: Please send me some of that warm! It's calling for an awful snowstorm tonight and tomorrow. I'm freezing. emotion_0A0

There's a dusting of snow everywhere, can hardly see grass and even if you do its all this nasty yellow, all my plants that survived my 2 week trip and my new ones I had to plant to make up for the dead ones are spread out in the kitchen to try and get some good light on them until I can find a better place to put/plant them. So yeah. Send me some warm.

*sends warm* hope it makes it to you. xp heart

Friendly Seeker

4,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
luvvy fluffy
Wow, cool No, somthing like, BEAUTY in deffinition! your avatar is so beautiful
^_^

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

*sends warm* hope it makes it to you. xp heart
Well...my room is finally warm I will count that. Thank you~

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Centaurian Woman
luvvy fluffy
^_^
Aww youre too much.

How have you been? I havent seen you lately.

Friendly Seeker

4,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
luvvy fluffy
Centaurian Woman
luvvy fluffy
^_^
Aww youre too much.

How have you been? I havent seen you lately.
oh i have been very ill. im betterish. so i see you too haave a drape of lovely matirial in your arms like my avatar!
*prances up to you excitedly and examines the matirial*

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Centaurian Woman
oh i have been very ill. im betterish. so i see you too haave a drape of lovely matirial in your arms like my avatar!
*prances up to you excitedly and examines the matirial*
Good to know you are better.

Ah yes, well if you happen to see a cat hiding in a cloud, you could tell her that I have to fashion her a new dress because apparently they do not fit on a centaur very well.

Who knew?
*collapses*

oh my god, a whole truck in one shift. burning_eyes

also I misplaced my newer, cleaner gloves heading out to work, so I had to use an older, rattier pair I left in my car.

I threw them out after my shift, thanks to the work, the heat and me sweating bullets, any tape I put on those gloves to keep them together just came right off. gonk

EDIT: my new gloves were in my car...under my hoody. I could have avoided 5 hours of using sweat rags as gloves.... emotion_donotwant

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
*collapses*

also I misplaced my newer, cleaner gloves heading out to work, so I had to use an older, rattier pair I left in my car.

I threw them out after my shift, thanks to the work, the heat and me sweating bullets, any tape I put on those gloves to keep them together just came right off. gonk

EDIT: my new gloves were in my car...under my hoody. I could have avoided 5 hours of using sweat rags as gloves.... emotion_donotwant
Ooh poor Frosty.

Well you can come up here where we got like 4 inches of snow if you would like to cool down.

On a side note, I have had an Azreal's Trickbox since it came out. I had a friend gift it to me thinking it would be a cool thing for me to try after my first hiatus....and I didn't understand how to open it. When I did, I was too afraid to. So I have been patiently keeping an eye out for buyers and the like, and finally decided well. I will give it 2 weeks in market. If it doesn't sell, I will just open it and pray for something interesting.

Well guess what? I finally sold it. After all this time...it is NO LONGER COLLECTING DUST IN MY ACCOUNT. I am so happy. And, I am 600k richer. BAM. It must be a sign to sell stuff and get my kitty....I always said if I was ever able to sell that I'd be able to get my kitty. Whoo~
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty
*collapses*

Ooh poor Frosty.

Well you can come up here where we got like 4 inches of snow if you would like to cool down.

On a side note, I have had an Azreal's Trickbox since it came out. I had a friend gift it to me thinking it would be a cool thing for me to try after my first hiatus....and I didn't understand how to open it. When I did, I was too afraid to. So I have been patiently keeping an eye out for buyers and the like, and finally decided well. I will give it 2 weeks in market. If it doesn't sell, I will just open it and pray for something interesting.

Well guess what? I finally sold it. After all this time...it is NO LONGER COLLECTING DUST IN MY ACCOUNT. I am so happy. And, I am 600k richer. BAM. It must be a sign to sell stuff and get my kitty....I always said if I was ever able to sell that I'd be able to get my kitty. Whoo~

feels great selling a high price item right? whee

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty

Specially since youve wanted it gone for years. 3nodding

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Seriousy, I am so excited right now I just cranked out North Kitten Star doodles.

User Image

They arent the best, but they are still cute I think.
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty

spring cleaning for profit.

and oh my god, I saw gameplay footage of dark souls 2, if this thing is gonna be on the 360 I am preordering the best version they have. emotion_kirakira

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty

spring cleaning for profit.

and oh my god, I saw gameplay footage of dark souls 2, if this thing is gonna be on the 360 I am preordering the best version they have. emotion_kirakira
I hear that is a decent game.

I am trying to figure out how to scrounge for a 3DS so I can get the new pokemon versions in October....

Animal Lover

Kowashimasu
puppylove713
I used to be able to play on Expert, but I haven't played in forever so I doubt I still could...
gonk I can't even manage easy...
Yeah, Ican still play on Expert. I tried last night... I'm not as good as I used to be, but I can still do it. I remember Easy being too easy even when I first started playing...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff