Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who should win the Easter Tektek Contest? (entries in post number 9)

#1: Angel_of_Death1665 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
#2: puppylove713 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
#3: Rainsong Skywatcher 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
#4: The Furry Fuzzball 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
#5: luvvy fluffy 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
#6: Sonpi-Chan 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
#7: Japan Taxi 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
#8: Faerionna 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
This poll closed on April 1, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 >

Friendly Conversationalist

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I seriously doubt I will have much, but on the off chance that I do I will look over than when I'm not doing other things...
Okie dokie smile
So what are you up to?
Watching Pokemon episodes 3nodding

sgt.Frosty

it could be a sauna in my room, I would still be able to sleep.

but not in the summer. xp
My mother likes to keep it 80 - 82 in our house at night and thats just wayyy too hot for me to sleep.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I seriously doubt I will have much, but on the off chance that I do I will look over than when I'm not doing other things...
Okie dokie smile
So what are you up to?
I remember when I used to watch those as a kid. I have been half tempted to watch it again, but haven't gotten around to it... Which season are you watching?

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Okie dokie smile
So what are you up to?
I remember when I used to watch those as a kid. I have been half tempted to watch it again, but haven't gotten around to it... Which season are you watching?
I absolutely loved it when I was younger 3nodding Still love it now, lol. I'm on season 1. I've got about 30 episodes left until season 2.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Okie dokie smile
So what are you up to?
I absolutely loved it when I was younger 3nodding Still love it now, lol. I'm on season 1. I've got about 30 episodes left until season 2.
Lol. You are further than me who isn't even watching episode 1...

puppylove713
Well I have been watching for almost two weeks xd
how many episodes of Pokemon are there at this point?

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Well I have been watching for almost two weeks xd
Lol, I guess that explains a lot.

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
I have no idea... All I know is that there are close to 15 seasons...

sgt.Frosty
Well, lets see. There are 4 series of Pokemon. Those would be Pokemon, Pokemon: Advanced Generation, Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl, and Pokemon: Best Wishes!. There are 5 seasons of Pokemon (original): Indigo League, The Adventures in the Orange Islands, The Johto Journeys, Johto League Champions, and Master Quest. Then there are differences between Japan and USA episodes. In series 1, there were 276 episodes aired in Japan and 273 episodes aired in USA. (The ones not aired here were Dratini (dunno the reason) Electric Soldier ( seizure inducing) The Ice Cave (controversy over one of the pokemon and brocks illness)

Keeping in mind that that episodes of the final series (Best Wishes!) are still airing in both Japan and USA, Japan is at episode #781 (they just finished season 16!) and USA is at episode # 762, with 6 episodes total that were shown in Japan but not in USA.

Wow.. About half of that was my own knowledge... The rest was wiki xd
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
Well, lets see. There are 4 series of Pokemon. Those would be Pokemon, Pokemon: Advanced Generation, Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl, and Pokemon: Best Wishes!. There are 5 seasons of Pokemon (original): Indigo League, The Adventures in the Orange Islands, The Johto Journeys, Johto League Champions, and Master Quest. Then there are differences between Japan and USA episodes. In series 1, there were 276 episodes aired in Japan and 273 episodes aired in USA. (The ones not aired here were Dratini (dunno the reason) Electric Soldier ( seizure inducing) The Ice Cave (controversy over one of the pokemon and brocks illness)

Keeping in mind that that episodes of the final series (Best Wishes!) are still airing in both Japan and USA, Japan is at episode #781 (they just finished season 16!) and USA is at episode # 762, with 6 episodes total that were shown in Japan but not in USA.

final season? wow its finally ending. surprised

@puppy:yes apparently there are, a good long run for a show

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

Its the final one for now. I don't know if they will be making more. I don't think I've seen any of the newer ones so I don't even know if they are any good.
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

Its the final one for now. I don't know if they will be making more. I don't think I've seen any of the newer ones so I don't even know if they are any good.

I want to think that if it isnt, its very close. maybe one more "adventure" because have you seen the evolved form of mewtwo? they finally gave him one and it looks so stupid.

sgt.Frosty
I want to think that if it isnt, its very close. maybe one more "adventure" because have you seen the evolved form of mewtwo? they finally gave him one and it looks so stupid.
I haven't, and I don't think I want to.
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
I haven't, and I don't think I want to.

they essentially moved his tail to his head, and anchored it (aesthetically speaking) with what I could only call the business end of a bottle cap opener. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games