Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who should win the Easter Tektek Contest? (entries in post number 9)

#1: Angel_of_Death1665 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
#2: puppylove713 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
#3: Rainsong Skywatcher 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
#4: The Furry Fuzzball 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
#5: luvvy fluffy 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
#6: Sonpi-Chan 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
#7: Japan Taxi 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
#8: Faerionna 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
This poll closed on April 1, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 65 66 > >>

Animal Lover

Kowashimasu
puppylove713
Lol, my avi isn't a very expensive one...
I have that dress~

I dunno. Most of my avatars are really cheap because I don't often play, but since I have been more active they are being way more expensive.
I see. Even though I get on everyday, I still don't make much gold...

Original Glitch

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Kowashimasu
puppylove713
I have that dress~

I dunno. Most of my avatars are really cheap because I don't often play, but since I have been more active they are being way more expensive.
I havent in the past while, but I like playing Booty Grab. It is fun...in a scary repetititvely boring way.

Original Glitch

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Oh my. This amuses me...I was hoping for kitty sitting with a rainbow but this is funny. Shh Im a cloud kitty now.

Animal Lover

Kowashimasu
puppylove713
Kowashimasu
puppylove713
I have that dress~

I havent in the past while, but I like playing Booty Grab. It is fun...in a scary repetititvely boring way.
If you say so... I get so bored playing that. I can't do it for very long anymore...

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
puppylove713
Kowashimasu
puppylove713
Kowashimasu
puppylove713
I have that dress~

If you say so... I get so bored playing that. I can't do it for very long anymore...

I finally quit doing it, too. So bored with nearly everything Gaia, anymore.
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty
egads! a button has been ripped from my work pants, what I state I must look to my superiors. emotion_0A0
I feel your pain....I got in to something today at work and my hair now looks awful. What I must have looked like to my manager and the few customers...

I'm more curious about how it happened. these aren't exactly cheap pants(but not expensive either)
White_Ariel
TT

question

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty
egads! a button has been ripped from my work pants, what I state I must look to my superiors. emotion_0A0
I feel your pain....I got in to something today at work and my hair now looks awful. What I must have looked like to my manager and the few customers...

I'm more curious about how it happened. these aren't exactly cheap pants(but not expensive either)
might have just been old and loose?

Animal Lover

zariqueen
puppylove713
Kowashimasu
puppylove713
Kowashimasu
puppylove713
I have that dress~

I finally quit doing it, too. So bored with nearly everything Gaia, anymore.
I know what you mean... Nothing amuses me anymore...
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty
luvvy fluffy
sgt.Frosty

might have just been old and loose?

probably got caught on something. oh well. they arent falling apart.

Friendly Conversationalist

Announcement

Hello everyone. First off, I would like to apologize for being gone the past week and a half. As some of you may be able to tell, my co-host has magically disappeared. There was supposed to be a big reveal on the first which would have included a brand new layout, different banners, a new tektek contest, and several other games. (The person who was in charge of banners has also disappeared) So I have been spending the past week or so scrambling around and trying to think of what to do. Sadly, I'm just going to have to scrap the idea I had originally put together.

At this point, I'm going to try to put up some new games and see if I can get more people in here. I just want to take this time to apologize to all of you. I really wanted this to be the best Bunnying event ever. Oh, and if anyone has any ideas as far as games and contests go, I would love to hear about them. Just shoot me a PM with your idea smile (Doing so will not make you ineligible if I decide to run that game/contest)

Also, here are the long overdue results of the Easter Tektek Contest:

First place goes to: Japan Taxi
Second place (a tie!) goes to both: The Furry Fuzzball AND luvvy fluffy
*both contestants will win the 2nd place prize of 75k
Third place goes to: puppylove713

Congratulations everyone smile
I blame this sudden heat we are having for the disappearances! >:U

but in all seriousness thats a bummer. xp

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
I am so sorry for all the disappearances. I have work tonight, but I am off tomorrow. Perhaps I can lend a hand?

How long does the bunnying go for anyway?

Friendly Conversationalist

luvvy fluffy
PurpleLovr
I am so sorry for all the disappearances. I have work tonight, but I am off tomorrow. Perhaps I can lend a hand?

How long does the bunnying go for anyway?
It's okay. It's just been difficult sweatdrop

Till the end of the month 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas