Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saint

greed is not a trait we can control
I agree with ya, i'm sick of ppl only blaming Gaia. emotion_facepalm
Ramielion
Cassander Valentine
It all leads back to Gaia in the end no matter how you look at it.

✦you could use this logic to trace something back to the beginning of time lol

This is true, and a valid point. But so long as no one is attempting to blame the struggles of the Gaian economy on Adam and Eve, I don't think that will become necessary.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Not naming names but Ive seen at least one specific user complain both about

How flynn is causing massive deflation of 03s which they have been working hard towards

and that the new loyalty 03 items are going to cause deflation of the 03s they worked hard to get...

Some people just love to complain really.

Big Bunny

Cassander Valentine

✦you could use this logic to trace something back to the beginning of time lol

This is true, and a valid point. But so long as no one is attempting to blame the struggles of the Gaian economy on Adam and Eve, I don't think that will become necessary.

✦ahahaha yeah
lets just hope something is done before it goes to that extent LOL

Alien Invader

The issue becomes Gaia created an almost completely unregulated (um...does the tax count as regulation?) market and let teenagers and young adults run it.
Yeah, we're partly to blame, but I still consider people willing to buy and sell items at highly inflated items to be impatient, unintelligent, or greedy. I can't say I've never sold something inflated, but it didn't leave me feeling like an innocent bystander. It makes me feel like a greedy a*****e. haha
Gaia has done little to nothing to deter this kind of behavior and that's been frustrating to me well before any irresponsible decisions were made with Flynn's Booty.

Desirable Prophet

18,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
This may have been said before but:
To put it simply, our resident serpent CEO has decided to keep on giving us a smorgesbord of forbidden fruit and we decided to either righteously refuse, take our portions while we all suffer the consequences of our actions, or at least take a nibble. I do admit that I took a nibble (bought 1) ninja
Nikko Roseus

This wouldn't have occurred if Gaia hadn't chosen to rapidly devalue their gold.
This situation would never have happened if Gaia hadn't released Flynn's booty for a quick buck.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

I agree with you as well,man I seen so many high priced items with loaded price tags set by random people.x.x;
Yuki_Windira
I agree with you as well,man I seen so many high priced items with loaded price tags set by random people.x.x;

There has always been high priced items with loaded price tags set by random people.
The thing is there are now no reasonable deals, that aren't gobbled up within a few seconds, to compensate. Gaia is to blame here.

Friendly Explorer

It takes two to tango... sweatdrop They created the opportunity and gaians took it, simple. I did a survey to buy a flynn's booty because prices rose up and all, so I'm unfortunately part of the problem. I feel like there were more people than just me who didn't want to get left behind as the prices of everything skyrocketed. [/guilt] >__<

Dangerous Rogue

Supply and demand are a completely different thing than inflation.
People keep buying Flynn's gratuitous body parts. Gaia doesn't buy those for them.
with doves
Nikko Roseus

This wouldn't have occurred if Gaia hadn't chosen to rapidly devalue their gold.
This situation would never have happened if Gaia hadn't released Flynn's booty for a quick buck.

People shouldn't have bought Flynn's booty then. wink
Nikko Roseus
with doves
Nikko Roseus

People shouldn't have bought Flynn's booty then. wink

People would have nothing to buy if it wasn't in existence. wink
Again, the whole thing could be avoided if they were never released.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff