• Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
TINSTAAFL
Ninja Katze
TINSTAAFL
Ninja Katze
TINSTAAFL
La Victoire would have that "new car smell" cool

H&R surely smell of expensive cologne and Dos Equis.

I don't know what but I have this good feeling that Ruby's Rack would smell the best of all the shops.

I just get the feeling Ruby's Rack smells like bath & body works, to cover up the smell of water fowl....

Peyo likes ducks. Not so sure he actually has one.

He does, Ruby gave it to him to replace the thought of "Hey, YEAH, who is my dad anyways..."

I demand more focus on this duck. They left that event hanging, bad.

Yeah I know... I want a mini event based around it again... Would it be so bad to resolve it finally. It's kind of odd to have a kid and never tell him anything about it. Peyo is gonna be a weirdo in the future from having his dad sort of replaced by a duck.

Formal Elocutionist

Ninja Katze
TINSTAAFL
Ninja Katze
TINSTAAFL
Ninja Katze
TINSTAAFL
La Victoire would have that "new car smell" cool

H&R surely smell of expensive cologne and Dos Equis.

I don't know what but I have this good feeling that Ruby's Rack would smell the best of all the shops.

I just get the feeling Ruby's Rack smells like bath & body works, to cover up the smell of water fowl....

Peyo likes ducks. Not so sure he actually has one.

He does, Ruby gave it to him to replace the thought of "Hey, YEAH, who is my dad anyways..."

I demand more focus on this duck. They left that event hanging, bad.

Yeah I know... I want a mini event based around it again... Would it be so bad to resolve it finally. It's kind of odd to have a kid and never tell him anything about it. Peyo is gonna be a weirdo in the future from having his dad sort of replaced by a duck.

doesn't stand a chance in the real world. Most likely will be exceed all our expectations.

Friendly Heckler

I imagine Skin Tyte, in addition to antiseptic, ink and metal, would also have potpourri, scented candles, incense or similar, thanks to Devin' current new-agey leanings.

Global Imports is like the imported ingredients or spices aisle, with a lot of interesting and conflicting scents.

Junk in the Trunk would be musty and reek of elk and that aging thriftstore despair miasma.

CrosStitch would probably resemble a theater costume shop anywhere merch isn't displayed- lined with huge fabric bolt racks, scraps and thread tailings all over, and smell like that mildly pleasant 3-in-1 light machine oil you use on industrial sewing machines, plus something sweet and maybe formaldehyde. Like a fabric store moved into a funeral parlor.

SBP is obviously every car garage ever, including Sam smelling like WD-40, Lava soap and/or that gritty Fast Orange stuff.

D*C is totally scented with Things You Cannot Name Or Afford.

Tiny Alchemist

Global Imports would smell like weed, and then various fragrances covering the weed smell.

Barton Boutique would smell like the kind of rubber they use to make Halloween masks.

Omnipresent Loiterer

Denier*cri smells like c**, hair gel and gay

but not the perfectly fine legitimate kind of gay that normal people are

no, the gay that screams "I was the brainchild of someone who is scared of getting dressed in the morning because they might see their own v****a and one day learn that obnoxious metrosexuals are only cute to yourself and 14 year old sad girls bent on living in japan".

H&R Wesley smells like old people must because every fancy store does.

Magic Hobo

Buttercup cafe is full of the wafting aroma of baked goods- croissants, fresh bread, tarts and cakes. It's almost too thick, like it's hiding something. Hiding the sickly stench of greenhouse flowers and death.

Backstreet Bargains smells overwhelmingly of horse.

The Jock Strap smells like...

nah, too easy.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
HR wesley smells like sexy. as does dernier cri. emotion_dowant

mecha neko smells like oh wait i can't go in there

i have no idea what any of the real-life shops people are referring to smell like.

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

Pieface McGee

Barton Boutique would smell like a Halloween store. I think it'd kinda smell like rubber masks, cheap wigs and props, but it's nicer than a temporary Halloween store since it's open all year round. And there's cat hair everywhere because Rufus is there minding the shop with Ian.

I think I visualise all the shops as you mentioned, with the exception of this one. c:

Barton Boutique has been around and owned by the classic Ian & Rufus duo for so long that I can't help but imagine it as a rather old fashioned shop. Like something you would find in the Victorian era, but that sells cosplay items rather than tailored suits or what have you. In my mind it would have a wood polish or slightly dusty smell depending on how good Ian is with the cleaning. Perhaps a slight cat smell due to Rufus' presence.

The Buttercup Cafe would be a complete disaster for anyone with hay fever.
I imagine CrosStitch smelling like a good haberdashery/fabric shop, the clothes are hand made on the spot and there must be all kinds of fabricks and fancy threads avaiable all the time. The second you walk in you hear sewing machines in progress, all that noise coming from the back of the store and from time to time you could hear somebody curse and come running to Stein for a band-aid because they hurt their finger (assuming that Stein doesn't make all the clothes himself). There's also Stein's desk covered in entries and designs for a current contest.
And of course the shop owner, coming to help you choose and introducin new designs and praising the contestants and winners. Unfortunately Stein not being able to completely cover the scent resembling formaldehyde as he is used to smelling like this and not noticing it at all.

*A*

Fashionable Nerd

Durem Depot always reminded me of a local place by me called Utopia.
    They're like.. an even more expensive Hot Topic that doesn't sell anything
    good anymore.. xd

But what I always liked about the store was the incense smell. It was so
    pungent the last time I went in. I seriously think I get high off of it. I
    hope it's not some illegal substance. =w= But I always thought of Durem
    Depot as that store.. so I guess I think it would smell like that.

Rina's place would be the best though. *Q*
    Carl's would be some mothball laden heap. LOL.
    Gambino Outfitters reminds me of like.. Hollister. Or whatever that store
    is in the mall that always wreaks of that one perfume. It's actually addictive
    when I pass by it.

Hm.. And for some reason I think Ruby's Rack would have the scent of like..
    Bath and Bodyworks mixed with Victoria's Secret fragrance section. Now
    that would be heaven. *u*

Fuui's Kouhai

Obsessed Worshipper

18,000 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
*^* this topic <3

I never thought about it before but I am going to start thinking about stuff like that from now on *^*

I wonder what the GCD smells like.
Probably dust bunnies. :3

Sparkly Star

15,940 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tindre
*^* this topic <3

I never thought about it before but I am going to start thinking about stuff like that from now on *^*

I wonder what the GCD smells like.
Probably dust bunnies. :3
If indignation had a smell, I think the GCD would smell like it. rofl

A/M/C would smell like my local anime club held at the public library...too many adolescents of questionable hygiene packed into a small room, all talking over one another.

Buggy Mage

Mecha Neko is my kind of shop. A bunch of kawaii nick nacks, posters, props and box sets of anime. Murasaki! Why you not make Dragon Ball Z!? gonk

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I envision Gambino Outfitters as having that atmosphere of all the trendy stores combined, i.e. A&F, Hollister, Forever21, etc. It's always given me that vibe. If I were to walk into the store, there'd probably be the latest pop music playing all over the store speakers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff