Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buggy Mage

Im glad they remodeled HRW, Edmund would love it...
Hopefully theyll do the same for all the other shops. They really do deserve it.
Btw Who's Junk in the Trunks original owner? Seems he or she may have been scared off or concussion-san desu? smile

Angelic Nitemare

Tindre
*^* this topic <3

I never thought about it before but I am going to start thinking about stuff like that from now on *^*

I wonder what the GCD smells like.
Probably dust bunnies. :3

You're damn straight it does! rofl

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I always shop at Hot Topic and never noticed a small to it. I think Durem Depot wouldn't really smell like anything, but would just play really loud music. I always picture that whenever I go into the shop.

I noticed someone mentioned that Backstreet Bargains would smell like horses and that I wouldn't mind since I use to ride when I was younger and grew up around horses. I'm more of a country person than a city person, so smells like that don't bother me.

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Junk in the Trunk would smell like a second hand store. Not like a big, corporate Value Village which is not a bad smell, but like and actual serious second hand store. You know, like stale cigarettes and a hint of cat pee.
Ruby's Rack would smell vaguely like one of the local boutiques in my area- like candles and stuff.

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
Barton Boutique would smell of brand-new rubber costume masks, Rufus' hair, and his daily fresh fish. These would be accompanied by the sent of some sort of flowery odor eater wafting over top, unsuccessfully masking these slightly unpleasant smells. Luckily, Ian and Rufus are very friendly shopkeepers, so I'd imagine their customers would kindly overlook it.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Ooooooooh.... I imagine Rina's shop smells amaaaaazing!

And DC probably smells like foreign spices... and magic herbs.

Icy Reveler

11,050 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
The only shop I've ever really thought about having a smell is Salon Durem. What with all the different colors and styles available there I think it would reek of that hair bleach smell, the smell of perms, and that smell you get when your curling iron and hair dryers are too hot.

Smitten Pumpkin

I think Junk in the Trunk would be a total mess with clothes and accessories strewn all over the place: trampled and lying in heaps on the floor, hanging off of furniture (which has stuffing spilling out of it from elk bites and is covered in cotton-laden elk vomit), and inexplicably dangling from the ceiling. There would also be copious amounts of elk vomit elsewhere, since Rina would bring in her "edible" concoctions that even Carl's stomachs couldn't handle.

The Treehouse would smell like Boy and Girl Scout cookies and the fresh outdoors, but there would be an underlying scent of sickness and a depressing atmosphere of neglect.
And the Faktori would probably smell like Ikea or any other generic furniture store...

I wonder if they give out free food to the people who are shopping like Gallery Furniture..

O.G. Strawberry

I think Barton Jewelers would just smell like old lady at all times.

Icy Reveler

11,050 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
Lindpen
I think Junk in the Trunk would be a total mess with clothes and accessories strewn all over the place: trampled and lying in heaps on the floor, hanging off of furniture (which has stuffing spilling out of it from elk bites and is covered in cotton-laden elk vomit), and inexplicably dangling from the ceiling. There would also be copious amounts of elk vomit elsewhere, since Rina would bring in her "edible" concoctions that even Carl's stomachs couldn't handle.

The Treehouse would smell like Boy and Girl Scout cookies and the fresh outdoors, but there would be an underlying scent of sickness and a depressing atmosphere of neglect.

Poor Carl, how many times would he have to vomit before Rina stopped feeding him things that make him ill.. Based on your imagining of Junk In the Trunk I would do my best to avoid that shop altogether,

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
iMutt
Florizarre

I imagined that Phin Phang would be sort of like Petsmart. With the faint smell of fish food.

Fish stores always have a weird smell to them o.o

And they all have a gated off area to put your kids while you go off looking at fish...with crappy toys they've had since the beginning of time. Like those dress up nuggets from mcdonald's...
See I wouldn't know that because I swore to myself never enter a fish store, ever.

Hell, I don't even think about setting a foot inside one of those Hell Holes.

Tricky Cat

Cash Shop would smell like the perfum section of a dept. store.
+ w+ I'd totally live in there!
There must be a strong musky smell coming from Junk in the Trunk while the odor from the Jock Strap is pretty obvious...

Anxious Werewolf

Your Blushing Paladin
See I wouldn't know that because I swore to myself never enter a fish store, ever.

Hell, I don't even think about setting a foot inside one of those Hell Holes.

What's wrong with fish stores? o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces