Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Shoujo

re-do the inventory arranger

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
If I were running this place then what would I do?

1. Get rid of narumi

2. Get rid of the current coo

3.Replace marketing team

4. Get rid of anyone brought in by the current ceo

5. Stop the 20 anounncements a day bullshit

6. Stop shoving OMG LOOK ANOTHER SALE AAAAAND THIS SALE IS STILL ON GOING X 9 down peoples throats.

7. Realize there is a male user base too and give them the attention they need (male themes and body hair galore for everyone!)

8. Bring back ATA,this site would be a community where the staff are involved.

9. No goddamn gold generators EVER again.

10. There would be huge gold sinks with actual lower tiers that are reachable by all users,the fancier stuff that's more desirable would be in global tiers so everyone would get to enjoy them,not just the super ******** elite. Required gold for tiers would decrease over time across different gold sinks as more and more gold leaves the economy in massive amounts,bringing gaia to how it used to be gradually.

11. Did I mention No gold generators?

12. Zomg would get funding,why would we sell cash shop items if not for the benefit of gaia?
If you want to run a good business then listen to the customers,i'm not saying do every request but at the very least should listen to the majority to some degree.

13, There would be actual customer support where it wouldn't take months to get a response from a staff member.

14. Give myself all of the ticket things and several gold tickets. emotion_awesome Because this site could use some badass armor,norse related items and some satanic like themes. Would also get all the backwings too and the horns. Yep..yep.

15.4+ year in the making inventory arranger would finally get updated.

16. Bring actual holiday events back to the site,events,not just "oh pour gold into this and boom! done". Something like the boo vs sin event AND zomg events,even if reused ones.

17. Expand zomg and give it the much deserved bug fixing. Zomg was abandoned before it was even finished,it's no wonder it wasn't paying for itself. If you want something to work then you have to give it your all or it'll always fail.

18. Make the manga a priority,why have characters if they're never used? this place could have such a wonderful story,it would be like a quest and you could play through bits of the story within zomg. Zomg would be the jewel of the site. Imagine allying yourself with gaia herself and fighting nyx! orrrrr for the nyx lovers,wait for a monthly event where you can party up with nyx himself and fight against the gaia forces,there would be global meters.
Whoever wins this global fight will get some amazing loot specifically made for that team.

Could also expand on the whole gaia vs nyx thing and make two different story lines from the start of zomg. Sure you'd go through the same areas but the entire script would be different.
Nyx fighters would fight to steal the energy from enemies instead of stopping them. At the end of the game you would revive nyx with that energy you collected through the game and you would be rewarded based on how many animated you destroyed. There would be the basic amounts needed and a high one for the people who play it a lot,you would be allowed to do multiple replays of the game and you can switch sides upon replaying.

Those playing on gaia's side would not be stealing enemy energy but stopping the animated,based on how much you stop by the end of the game will determine which one of three recipes you gain at the end. Each recipe is based on a % of animated stopped,more stopped = greater recipe.

Slick Southpaw
Slick,being the giant hairy nyx supporter that he(pretty sure is a female) is,if they want,would become a npc in the game. He will be called "The hairy snake rider". Comander of the snake riding hoard. emotion_awesome Perhaps a nyx praising cult that is trying to revive nyx?

20. Mantis,snakes,dragons,dark armor,weapons,demonic,punk, and hairy items would be the norm,not 99% recolor of the same boring female item and 1% other. There would be a almost 50% male and 50% female item release ratio.

21. Winter hue would become one of the leading npc's in the gaia forces,if they want to.

Hi Potion,ridley starsmore,yeati zi,Lie trigar and a couple others would also become npc's of importance.if they want to.

These are some of the most recognized users on the site and I would reward them for their hard work and devotion to the community,or at the very least work with them to design custom npc's of there liking to be in zomg.

22. Change the ToS and remove that "we don't have to tell you about site rule changes but we still expect you to unknowingly follow them,you're expected to read the tos every day incase we change things because we're to lazy to notify you" bullshit.

23. Remove the "We don't have to notify you at all if the site is closing soon." bullshit.

Uhhhh can't think of anything else at the moment.

Noble Inquisitor

1.)Give out every '03 item to exist to everyone. "No, you can't sue for that- it's pixels. Not my probs you spent your lifes savings on pixelssssss"

2.)After that, I'd have a poetry contest, whoever wins gets an SDPlus doll of whatever avatar they want & have an evolving item based around them, where they can name it whatever they want with their own description/have their avatar become a shop NPC. Every few months this would be the thing to do. Sometimes poetry, sometimes drawing submissions- just whatever. No money, but talent & determination.

The 1st part is mean, but I've always wanted to know what would happen razz

3.)I'd also want to reverse time, so I can see the complaints over & over & over

4.)Add more closet space

5.)Stop the suppressive gold gens because who likes them?

6.)Bring back Ask the Admin

7.)Try to make Gaia like it used to be 5 or so years ago after I ******** s**t up my way

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
I would stop this bullshit with the gold generators and try to revive Zomg!
I would take away that BS in the new ToS that says users don't have to be notified of changes...and then I would notify them.
I would bring back actual events AND the manga.

Kawaii Spirit

I would immediately remove all gold generators from the site and lock all existing ones so that they couldn't be opened. I'd let current GG owners choose between a full refund or an exclusive item for each GG in their inventory.

Then I would set up a massive gold sink in the form of gachas, basically gold RIGs. All with HQ items and with good colors that match premium items.

MCs would go back to not being mass re-released. LQIs would continue to exist in their current form and there would be no barely noticeable recolors or anything like that.

I would also release gold shop EIs and RIGs. New item releases would be slowed down to maybe every other week, and for every cash shop release there would be a gold shop release. I'd also have raffles for tickets for the gold only users. They wouldn't be the same tickets that the GC users would have a chance at getting, but they'd be super cool too.

There would be no cash requirements for achievements and nothing would be impossible or unattainable for free users because there would be no overnight hyperinflation anymore. GC buyers would get extra perks like no ads (none at all), more MP slots, different color usernames (optional), exclusive items, exclusive tickets, etc. Stuff like that.

Also we'd have a lot more events and the mobile apps would actually work.

Edit: forgot to mention that I'd bring AtA back.

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
1. Get rid of gold generators
2. Update gold shop
3. Release rigs.
4. Re-release limited items and stop all the limited item non-sense.
5. Update Alchemy (add more formulas, maybe implement some kind of skill system)
6. Create new events
7. Screen all the current cash offers and eliminate the ones with scams, then work with more legitimate organizations. Maybe make some kind of cash coupon/point system.

Capitalist

IIwizardeigesII
If I were running this place then what would I do?

1. Get rid of narumi

2. Get rid of the current coo

3.Replace marketing team

4. Get rid of anyone brought in by the current ceo

5. Stop the 20 anounncements a day bullshit

6. Stop shoving OMG LOOK ANOTHER SALE AAAAAND THIS SALE IS STILL ON GOING X 9 down peoples throats.

7. Realize there is a male user base too and give them the attention they need (male themes and body hair galore for everyone!)

8. Bring back ATA,this site would be a community where the staff are involved.

9. No goddamn gold generators EVER again.

10. There would be huge gold sinks with actual lower tiers that are reachable by all users,the fancier stuff that's more desirable would be in global tiers so everyone would get to enjoy them,not just the super ******** elite. Required gold for tiers would decrease over time across different gold sinks as more and more gold leaves the economy in massive amounts,bringing gaia to how it used to be gradually.

11. Did I mention No gold generators?

12. Zomg would get funding,why would we sell cash shop items if not for the benefit of gaia?
If you want to run a good business then listen to the customers,i'm not saying do every request but at the very least should listen to the majority to some degree.

13, There would be actual customer support where it wouldn't take months to get a response from a staff member.

14. Give myself all of the ticket things and several gold tickets. emotion_awesome Because this site could use some badass armor,norse related items and some satanic like themes. Would also get all the backwings too and the horns. Yep..yep.

15.4+ year in the making inventory arranger would finally get updated.

16. Bring actual holiday events back to the site,events,not just "oh pour gold into this and boom! done". Something like the boo vs sin event AND zomg events,even if reused ones.

17. Expand zomg and give it the much deserved bug fixing. Zomg was abandoned before it was even finished,it's no wonder it wasn't paying for itself. If you want something to work then you have to give it your all or it'll always fail.

18. Make the manga a priority,why have characters if they're never used? this place could have such a wonderful story,it would be like a quest and you could play through bits of the story within zomg. Zomg would be the jewel of the site. Imagine allying yourself with gaia herself and fighting nyx! orrrrr for the nyx lovers,wait for a monthly event where you can party up with nyx himself and fight against the gaia forces,there would be global meters.
Whoever wins this global fight will get some amazing loot specifically made for that team.

Could also expand on the whole gaia vs nyx thing and make two different story lines from the start of zomg. Sure you'd go through the same areas but the entire script would be different.
Nyx fighters would fight to steal the energy from enemies instead of stopping them. At the end of the game you would revive nyx with that energy you collected through the game and you would be rewarded based on how many animated you destroyed. There would be the basic amounts needed and a high one for the people who play it a lot,you would be allowed to do multiple replays of the game and you can switch sides upon replaying.

Those playing on gaia's side would not be stealing enemy energy but stopping the animated,based on how much you stop by the end of the game will determine which one of three recipes you gain at the end. Each recipe is based on a % of animated stopped,more stopped = greater recipe.

Slick Southpaw
Slick,being the giant hairy nyx supporter that he(pretty sure is a female) is,if they want,would become a npc in the game. He will be called "The hairy snake rider". Comander of the snake riding hoard. emotion_awesome Perhaps a nyx praising cult that is trying to revive nyx?

20. Mantis,snakes,dragons,dark armor,weapons,demonic,punk, and hairy items would be the norm,not 99% recolor of the same boring female item and 1% other. There would be a almost 50% male and 50% female item release ratio.

21. Winter hue would become one of the leading npc's in the gaia forces,if they want to.

Hi Potion,ridley starsmore,yeati zi,Lie trigar and a couple others would also become npc's of importance.if they want to.

These are some of the most recognized users on the site and I would reward them for their hard work and devotion to the community,or at the very least work with them to design custom npc's of there liking to be in zomg.

Uhhhh can't think of anything else at the moment.

if only we could make this happen... we need to make a thread together

Capitalist

The Trancy Brat
I would take away that BS in the new ToS that says users don't have to be notified of changes...and then I would notify them.
put life back into the game

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
GodFather Of Crown RoyaI
The Trancy Brat
put life back into the game

User Image

Seriously, I never got to participate in a Zomg! xmas event because they killed it soon after I got a new PC and, for a reason i forgot, skipped the event that year. I got 2 halloweens and 2 easters I think, but no xmas event...so disappointed.

Please...PAY ATTENTION!

Tricky Saint

I would run the whole thing into the ground with Tequila and eternal 1g halos, and tits.
gonk

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Stop picking on Narumi, goddammit!! Not his fault!

Anyway, I would definitely change the way the marketing is done via announcements. First thing is to make certain an announcement for something is made ONCE for whatever and not again for 24 hours at least. There is no need to repeat the same announcement 4 or 5 times a day. It's unnecessary.
I would also have marketing team try to figure a way to consolidate the cs announcements so there wont have to be so many different ones.

Even if we cannot get rid of the gold generators due to any necessity of them, I would definitely make certain that there be ONE of them at a time instead of 3, 4 - several all at once. That is just ridiculous. And it clutters up the shop.

There would be more item generators, more items in both CS and gold shops (including Dernier Cri and Verge), more animal stuff... recolors and new stuff...
There would be more projects with more opportunities to work with the Artists on occasion - and I would put the results of the dolls, items and such into the Rococo so we could make use of that (surprised they are not doing that). Add more project things...
Do more user contests for Crosstitch
Do more gold sinking bundles for gold shops (we have not had one in awhile)

More goldsinks like this one going on now with more tiers (including for poorer folk) with more cool stuff etc and other types...
Also doing various annual events

Manga! No question!

Getting new inventory arranger out of Q&A and implemented

Trying a revival of zOMG and Alchemy and the continence of interconnecting the two and other features around the site. Fixing Town bugs and such.

Fixing the captcha in fishing

That is just a start.

Alien Invader

I would subscribe to the business strategy that it's easier to make a nickel 100 times than it is to make 5 dollars once. I would cut the prices in half for cash shop items, if not more and tap into a much larger consumer base--aka young people with limited expendable income. I really don't think Gaia Interactive understands the true gold mine (no pun intended) they're sitting on with how addicted we all are to our avatar items. It's kinda common knowledge that most alcoholics don't spend their entire lives buying top shelf drinks at the bar--they're at home with a gallon of Skol.

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Nyadriel

Wrong. Narumi (last we were updated about his position) oversees all teams. He is basically the team manager and tells everyone what to do,this includes telling marketing team to keep releasing gold generators 24/7. He can stop them as well but does nothing to stop it.

As far as we know,the ceo just passes down a figure the team must match,the coo started the gamification bullshit that we are all aware of at this point and narumi keeps the wheel of gold generators spinning.

So yes. Narumi is to blame,sure not for everything but he plays a very large role in the s**t storm gaia is going through.

I doubt he even gives two flying ******** because I bet he's swimming in cash right now for the part he's played in making this "business" a not so sustainable "business" anymore.
Site traffic has dropped by 29.1% in the last year,you can thank his awesome managing for that.

Capitalist

IIwizardeigesII
Nyadriel

Wrong. Narumi (last we were updated about his position) oversees all teams. He is basically the team manager and tells everyone what to do,this includes telling marketing team to keep releasing gold generators 24/7. He can stop them as well but does nothing to stop it.

As far as we know,the ceo just passes down a figure the team must match,the coo started the gamification bullshit that we are all aware of at this point and narumi keeps the wheel of gold generators spinning.

So yes. Narumi is to blame,sure not for everything but he plays a very large role in the s**t storm gaia is going through.

I doubt he even gives two flying ******** because I bet he's swimming in cash right now for the part he's played in making this "business" a not so sustainable "business" anymore.
Site traffic has dropped by 29.1% in the last year,you can thank his awesome managing for that.

29.1% is alot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces