Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Myrielle
Can I include those 90s pants? Clearly it offends me, therefore, I loathe it.

I still have not outgrown my love of the 90s gloves, though. 90s gloves + torque pants + gunner boots was my uniform for AAAAAGES xD

Feral Flatterer

MarySueShelley
The 'nudity is evil!' crazy lady ranting thread was somewhere in the Recycle Bin last I checked. I no longer have the link. sad Checking to see if it's still there...

On-topic, while I think most of the BRAIN items look dumb as hell, I'm actually not offended by anything I see on avatars. I don't really have a single favorite item, though I'm very fond of Death Whisper, Nevermore the Raven, and Roseus' Secret.

EDIT: I FOUND THE THREAD!

Thank you! I'm so looking forward to reading this~

Anyway, on topic... For whatever reason I really, really loathe the nitemare boots with every ounce of my being. These stupid boots hurt my soul. emotion_donotwant

Demonic Lover

"nudity is offensive" is pretty ridiculous uo u; I had some girl tell me I was weird for wanting my Vivi barbie not have her obnoxious grey bra on, I mean I wouldn't even wear the avi if I wasn't covering part of the breasts, if anything because it kills the illusion when you see there are no nipples XD;;; it's just bothersome because I'm used to my Godina hairstyle killing the bra, when I made the switch I lost that :C and stuff like the Beyond sweaters don't take it off DX it kills me.

If you think nudity is offensive I wanna say I think you are an idiot DX

Bashful Pumpkin

33,725 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Master Slayer 200
MarySueShelley
Sunsena
sterek
Madam Ace
sterek
Madam Ace
Kama's Suggestion.
It's not even that offensive but I think this was the one that caused the overly Christian lady to go on a rant in the GCD, the one that had like a prayer at the end of her posts and claimed her friend hacked her? lol
I don't even use the crotch covering pose. But the hands on the hips are so sassy.
ΒΈ
Still my all-time favorite thread, tbh.

Do you still have that saved anywhere, I feel like rereading it again. rofl

No, I looked for it days after it happened and it was deleted. )':
Moral of the story: Always screenshot GCD drama when you can.

I just read down the first page like "omg please have a link PLEASE"
Why u gotta ruin everything Gaia :c
I posted the link on the page before this one. Enjoy! smile

Miracle of miracles! Thank you kind soul. gonk heart

Fashionable Zealot

22,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
Madam Ace
sterek
Madam Ace
Kama's Suggestion.
It's not even that offensive but I think this was the one that caused the overly Christian lady to go on a rant in the GCD, the one that had like a prayer at the end of her posts and claimed her friend hacked her? lol
I don't even use the crotch covering pose. But the hands on the hips are so sassy.
ΒΈ
Still my all-time favorite thread, tbh.

Do you still have that saved anywhere, I feel like rereading it again. rofl

Do you mean this one? She deleted her posts though.

Nothing offends me.... sexy half naked or making me almost nude items are my fav and I was so glad gaia has extended these types of items. Now when I search sexy in the mp a lot more items come up.

Invisible Elder

someone mentioned it before but i also remember the days when my face was causing all the rage

always loved good old vag face!!

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

aj OwO
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oh I really, really wish I saved a picture of a great glitch from back in the day.
Think it was 2004/2005 there was an amazing glitch with the baseball bat item when equipped the hands where at the side and the bat was located at the crouch.

Such it's pretty mild by todays Gaia standards but back then it caused an uproar and I will forever miss the p***s bat glitch.

baseball bats are very dangerous, so we have to be careful with them! surprised

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thank goodness they fixed that glitch dramallama

gdmi you're just making me excite for Wrestlemania stahp that

Uh I'm not offended by any items. I've become so desensitized to things over the years. I'm more so lol'ing over stuff than OMG EW. Or you know headdesking at the obvious hints. I'm a disgusting human being I know >____>" Thanks Japan

But doesn't Alruna have a batgina pose in which it looks like the bag came of our vajayjay? I remember lulz was had with that. I just remember the backlash that item had in general. And then looking back on it now it's tame compared to what we have now.

User Image

Sparkly Flashback

12,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Carl 200
Ami Satomora
aj OwO
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oh I really, really wish I saved a picture of a great glitch from back in the day.
Think it was 2004/2005 there was an amazing glitch with the baseball bat item when equipped the hands where at the side and the bat was located at the crouch.

Such it's pretty mild by todays Gaia standards but back then it caused an uproar and I will forever miss the p***s bat glitch.

baseball bats are very dangerous, so we have to be careful with them! surprised

thank goodness they fixed that glitch dramallama

gdmi you're just making me excite for Wrestlemania stahp that

Uh I'm not offended by any items. I've become so desensitized to things over the years. I'm more so lol'ing over stuff than OMG EW. Or you know headdesking at the obvious hints. I'm a disgusting human being I know >____>" Thanks Japan

But doesn't Alruna have a batgina pose in which it looks like the bag came of our vajayjay? I remember lulz was had with that. I just remember the backlash that item had in general. And then looking back on it now it's tame compared to what we have now.

User Image

careful HHH that bat is loaded!! emotion_0A0

the logo looks like a media player button emotion_awesome

i think the wrestlemania logo is going to be the new champion. emotion_awesome

hopefully roman reigns remembers to c**k his fist so it doesn't backfire during the match! dramallama

the next new offensive item will be, the wrestlemania logo!! dramallama

Benevolent Duck

i loathe the vomit item. i don't know if it's really offensive, but damn.

tbh i pop into these threads whenever i see them just to announce my burning hatred for the puke astra.

Heroic Pumpkin

22,600 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
warn the sailors

tbh i pop into these threads whenever i see them just to announce my burning hatred for the puke astra.

Yeah see that's bad. Do you know the item name?

Man-Hungry Raider

Winter rose is currently one of my favorites.

My least favorite probably has to be Fancy Virgin Dress and its other colors. The Space Girl sets are probably also among my least favorites.

I'm probably being unfair by picking on old gold shop items, but come on, that fancy virgin dress is ugly. The buttons aren't even foreshortened right.

Benevolent Duck

ST4CY
warn the sailors

Premium Cat Feast.

it isn't marked an astra, but it is one. and it's terrible.

Man-Hungry Raider

Violent Crow
MarySueShelley
The 'nudity is evil!' crazy lady ranting thread was somewhere in the Recycle Bin last I checked. I no longer have the link. sad Checking to see if it's still there...

On-topic, while I think most of the BRAIN items look dumb as hell, I'm actually not offended by anything I see on avatars. I don't really have a single favorite item, though I'm very fond of Death Whisper, Nevermore the Raven, and Roseus' Secret.

EDIT: I FOUND THE THREAD!

Thank you! I'm so looking forward to reading this~

Anyway, on topic... For whatever reason I really, really loathe the nitemare boots with every ounce of my being. These stupid boots hurt my soul. emotion_donotwant
it still bothers me to this very day that the nitemare boots are so short on the male avatar >:/

Man-Hungry Raider

warn the sailors
ST4CY
warn the sailors

Premium Cat Feast.

I don't even know why I decided to preview that item >_<

Benevolent Duck

The Talewise
warn the sailors

Premium Cat Feast.

I don't even know why I decided to preview that item >_<

may the angels be with you as you recover, buddy

at least it's not as popular as it was when it first came out, and everyone had it on, because everyone is gross

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff