Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Offensive you say?
I'd say my BRAIN items are my favorite item that is also most offensive.
Mostly because I've had people block me just for wearing them.

Time-traveling Lunatic

I really don't find any items in Gaia offensive, all they do is give me a good laugh actually lol

tora-gen's Fangirl

Eco-friendly Kitten

27,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100

I don't find any item downright offensive, but many of them are just tacky. Many times mentioned already those Punishing items. Man, they're ugly >_> I'm ok with sexy avatars, but desperately trying to make our avis look like masturbating chibis is slightly gross.
I like gore items, when used right, they make awesome horror avatars. I love to see what people can come up with during Halloween. Dismembered and half rotten monsters galore! So cool emotion_kirakira
User Image

cutethulhuuu's Sidekick

Interstellar Trash

I don't find any item offensive, but the hate people feel for the BRAIN items gives me life. I don't even know the dude, he seems chill and people hate him so much that i want to give him 247384923789423 cookies for what is the ultimate troll. when people say they hate the items it just... gives me a ladyboner. it's like the people who think kaceytron is real. *___* so beautiful.

so i love those items i guess.

Heroic Pumpkin

22,600 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
Menstrual Cramps
User Image

Offensive you say?
I'd say my BRAIN items are my favorite item that is also most offensive.
Mostly because I've had people block me just for wearing them.

That's great. I actually get tired of seeing them but he's a great troll.

Celestial Shapeshifter

I don't care much for Brain or his posse or his items but they're on the site and I just ignore it. But I will say that it gets tiring seeing the whole horde of them taking up tickets and monopolizing on them. I like the new items being released by other players, ect and I want to keep it at that.

Plus I'm not a fan of that shade of yellow which is 8 hour piss.

Dangerous Rogue

sterek
Madam Ace
sterek
Madam Ace
Kama's Suggestion.
It's not even that offensive but I think this was the one that caused the overly Christian lady to go on a rant in the GCD, the one that had like a prayer at the end of her posts and claimed her friend hacked her? lol
I don't even use the crotch covering pose. But the hands on the hips are so sassy.
¸
Still my all-time favorite thread, tbh.

Do you still have that saved anywhere, I feel like rereading it again. rofl

No, I looked for it days after it happened and it was deleted. )':
Moral of the story: Always screenshot GCD drama when you can.
Aw man, I missed it and it sounds like a hoot. Shame it got deleted.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
There aren't items that offend me but there are items that I think cross the line. They might not bother me but I don't necessarily think they belong on Gaia either.

No point in getting offended by a handful of pixels, ya know?

Celestial Shapeshifter

I don't find the sexy items offensive in any way because they're not that bad. I think the only thing that borderlines into obscenity is the Brain golden shower item. That's just a bit gross for public considering that it's a sexual fetish thing.

Funny in some context but still a bit disgusting.
Eh, I haven't found anything offensive as far as items go. Some items I just don't like very much, but in that case I just won't feel a need to have them.

Heroic Pumpkin

22,600 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
Argentum Beryl
I don't find the sexy items offensive in any way because they're not that bad. I think the only thing that borderlines into obscenity is the Brain golden shower item. That's just a bit gross for public considering that it's a sexual fetish thing.

Well there have been bdsm items for years so I guess that's not a huge step up. sweatdrop
I didn't know an item like that existed though Havent seen it. I usually shield my eyes and get away from whatever page they're on.

Beau

There are no offensive items on Gaia nor is there any such thing as an offensive item.
When users get offended that's them and how they feel about it.
A pixel item can't be offensive. I mean it's not even a real thing. 0- o'

I don't see any pixels on Gaia as offensive though. Just fake items after all.

Celestial Shapeshifter

ST4CY
Argentum Beryl

Well there have been bdsm items for years so I guess that's not a huge step up. sweatdrop
I didn't know an item like that existed though Havent seen it. I usually shield my eyes and get away from whatever page they're on.

Bdsm items look nice in a way. Yeah Gaia has a golden showers item on the site. The description on it is just facepalm.

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
Before Assassin's Guise came out, there were no proper guns on Gaia. I recall its reception to be fairly well, but there were some people who were apparently so weirdly hoplophobic that they demanded the MC's removal. I s**t you not, I even clearly recall one person saying we should stick with the water guns from the gold shops and just deal with it. Only half-coherent argument against weapons on Gaia I heard was the presence of children on the site, a point which is utterly moot because nobody under the age of thirteen is supposed to be on here.

The item brought a bit of short-lived but humorous drama and sat a lovely precedent for firearms in future items. That's why Assassin's Guise is my favorite in that department.

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Madam Ace
Kama's Suggestion.
It's not even that offensive but I think this was the one that caused the overly Christian lady to go on a rant in the GCD, the one that had like a prayer at the end of her posts and claimed her friend hacked her? lol
I don't even use the crotch covering pose. But the hands on the hips are so sassy.

Lmfao.
Can I get a link to that thread?

OH NO! THE NAKED HUMAN FIGURE IS SO DISGUSTING AND THEY MADE PIXEL DOLLS IN THE LIKENESS OF OUR FIGURES WITHOUT CLOTHING,I FEEL SO OFFENDED FROM SEEING ANOTHER HUMAN BEING WITHOUT CLOTHING. THE VERY SIGHT OF MY BODY IN A MIRROR OFFENDS ME TOO GREATLY AND MY SHITTY BOOK DICTATES THAT I SHOULD FORCE MY BELIEFS ON OTHERS. DOWN WITH KAMAS SUGGESTION!!!!11111!!. <- I imagine this being her mentality.

For ******** sake.

More on topic: I don't find any items on gaia offensive.
I am getting sick of seeing items ruined by crosses though. emotion_zombie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces