Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Puppy

Thank you Gaia, but I already have PayPal. And since I do not have children, the prospects of using this site are slim to none.

Also, love how they don't mention you need to spend at least $25 on Gaia for that secondary item until the last possible second. Way to be crafty.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Silver Tear Angel
I'm just waiting for someone to spend enough to get the 'super-rare' item. I would if I had the spare money. xD
Same xD
I dont get payed until Friday vgrfckjd

Playful Angel

19,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
1 pose kinda bothers me for "super rare item" but i still want it

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Trying to figure it out now. XD

So many steps. ;.;

Dedicated Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Soubi-chu
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
I found them 3nodding (Or spotted them, rather)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10006137/
They are called Pristine Cuffs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    I love them. gonk

Well done you! Now hurry up & list a pair so I can buy 'em blaugh

Aged Streaker

i don't really understand a third party site

cool i get a free item
imo, a parent wouldn't trust their teen with a site as shady looking as that
at least gaia is something tangible you can present your parent with
mom i want money for my game so i can buy these cute items see you buy them directly from the site vs

here mom just let me enter your credit card info on this site and i will get items on this other site see that seems legit riteeee

however as an avid pig lover i adore the shirt 4laugh
If I buy it right now, who wants it buy it off me for how much gold? emotion_awesome

Aged Streaker

Teases
1 pose kinda bothers me for "super rare item" but i still want it
buy 2 and give me one andy
Gays
User Image

you get this by visiting the link (click the shirt) and clicking "Click For Free Item" if any of you haven't figured that out yet.

I'd imagine there's still both a prize for joining and yet another for "spending" $25.

nope. just the cuffs and this.
the cuffs are the rare item?

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Dirvine1
Magnificent Moonbeam
I refuse to use sites to store my money in even if no information is required. I am very old fashioned and paranoid about those sites. I like to spend my money on this site the old fashioned way: CVS. As for the items, I'll wait and see on those.

In all honesty you're pretty much covered if you fund with a PayPal a/c or Credit card. Any loss of money would be their hit, not yours, although I do understand peoples natural suspicions about giving out personal financial info.
I don't use paypal either. I can still give money to gaia by CVS, but I don't think using sites like paypal and Virtual piggy is a good idea. It's just my personal view because I don't like giving out personal info in any way, shape, or form.

Naughty Moonwalker

I want those cuffs but I'm not willing to spend $25 for a one pose item. Rare or not. Besides I find the site confusing and and it's just not something I'd use.

Anti Hero

I'm really wondering what the "super rare item" is, but from the looks of it all I can think of is those sleeves.

(Gimme that Frankie hair instead, tyvm!) emotion_awesome

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
akiflower
I want those cuffs but I'm not willing to spend $25 for a one pose item. Rare or not. Besides I find the site confusing and and it's just not something I'd use.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds it confusing. XP

If I was a parent, I would just stick with giving the kid gift cards. lmao

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Albern Puppy
Thank you Gaia, but I already have PayPal. And since I do not have children, the prospects of using this site are slim to none.

Also, love how they don't mention you need to spend at least $25 on Gaia for that secondary item until the last possible second. Way to be crafty.

Actually when you click on learn more, there's a bubble down there that tells you if you sign up and spend at least $25 on Gaia, you get the item. So, not very last minute.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
So it looks like you have "two accounts"

One for the parent and one for the kid.

When you click the Gaia item one, it sets up with with the child account. You can't add money to it and its disabled at first. >>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff