Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

It's so depressing that such lovely items are only available from something that apparently nearly no one on Gaia uses.... I'm so sad I'll never get that corset.
Do you have to be a new user to get the item each time? Like if I sign up this month and plunk down $5, will I be able to get the item next month if I wanted?

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

kihounomizu
Do you have to be a new user to get the item each time? Like if I sign up this month and plunk down $5, will I be able to get the item next month if I wanted?

If you spent $5 on Gaia right now you would get the corset.

Dedicated Seeker

Still no corset? It's so lovely, I think it's the best one out of the group, yet. The sleeves were nice, but I like the pair of similar sleeves from that Magi or whatever sponsor better.

Diligent Student

RandomKate
kihounomizu

If you spent $5 on Gaia right now you would get the corset.

I tried to get $5 GC from Virtual Piggy. But it's said transaction is failed. Gaia should fix that problem! That's why Smokey Corset didn't show in Marketplace! gonk

Diligent Student

Winter Hue

Finally! I got it!

User Image
Smokey Corset

Dapper Gaian

Hi everyone! As a reminder, if you're having trouble using Virtual Piggy please click here to read our FAQ. That tends to answer most questions.

If the FAQ doesn't fix your issue, our customer service team can definitely help you out - please email them at support@virtualpiggy.com. Thanks!

Magical Cat

Jeebus, the only listing for the corset is insane. How much cash do you have to buy to get it?

Diligent Student

Koohii Monsutaa
Jeebus, the only listing for the corset is insane. How much cash do you have to buy to get it?

Just $5 GC to get it.

Trainer

oo●○● 今立ち上がる!ハデスの門!ooooooooo

I've been in touch with Virtual Piggy about the errors with transactions, and it turns out they're apparently having a problem with the PayPal payment system.

They're in touch with PayPal at the moment trying to sort the problem out; if it's done by the end of the month hopefully more of those Corsets will be in circulation... I hope.

I just thought I'd let people know they are trying to fix all these problems. : x
My transaction was able to go through now, but I still don't have a corset. I'm assuming it will come later (maybe once my Paypal is verified?). Anybody have experience with the previous items and when they arrive?

Anyway, if you were having trouble before, it sounds like they got a fix in, so try again!

EDIT: I did get the corset, I'm just not sure what category it's under (maybe Special?). So again, it should be working with Paypal again whee

Alien Invader

Why don't I get awarded for using my paypal? talk2hand lol jk

That corset is super cute.
I have no use of that website though since I'm not a young teen.

Sparkly Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Meromictic
Celeste Starfyre
Has anyone bought the cash for this item so I can know if it is worth doing it?

Several of us have o3o

Okay, so I signed up on Piggy, then went and purchased GC. Do you know how long it takes them to do the transaction? BTW I did not link with paypal.
IndigoDemon
Meromictic
Celeste Starfyre
Has anyone bought the cash for this item so I can know if it is worth doing it?

Several of us have o3o

Okay, so I signed up on Piggy, then went and purchased GC. Do you know how long it takes them to do the transaction? BTW I did not link with paypal.

In the FAQs the Virtual Piggy user posted above, I think it says you have to use Paypal to pay. Maybe you can double check that, or send them a message. Their support team was very helpful.

Fashionable Vampire

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/featured-announcements/check-out-june-s-exclusive-virtual-piggy-bonus-item/t.86223791/

June 2013 announcement is up and the new item is Pristine Collar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff