Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Senshi

They haven't opened the servers to people without Head Start Tickets yet. They really should change how their servers not available message looks. It looked bad on the test site and it still looks bad now.

Codebreaking Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Rebuilder 100
I should open in about an hour, shouldn't it?
I was in beta and I never played it.
So when that announcement came out, even though at the time it was just ZOMG tickets, I thought I'd still be able to play, but no.
Lol.
But no biggie, I get to start playing today, too. biggrin

Shy Rogue

User Image

Hurray for the 03/04 accounts?
I still have a fair wait.
I did have a head start ticket, but I sold it (was in need of gold more than zOMG)
I've already played through testing, so I'm in no rush to get started. I know what to do and how to do it, so it shouldn't take me long to get to grips with the game again.
But hey, I've been waiting for it since I joined, and I'm sure I can wat a week or two weeks more. I'm not desperate like some people are. >.>

User Image

Time-traveling Senshi

Keeper_of_the_triforce
I should open in about an hour, shouldn't it?

No if they opened it at 9:30 Pacific time for the head start tickets then they should do the same for the rest of the gradual waves of people. I get the feeling they're having some server issues and can't let in more people. They probably had to take one or more servers offline again and are waiting before they officially announce when we can get in. Not everything and everyone always does things on a noon time release over at Gaia.

Wheezing Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
I'm very excited.
I just hope this craptastic computer I'm stuck with this week can handle it.
My four year Gaia-versary is in 11 days, I wonder if I'll be included in emo
Spreading the Love,

Good, I can put this account to work again. I'll have to check back on the announcement when I have the chance.

Glompie Style.
Oooh, I'm excited!
Too bad it had to come out this week. I have so many midterms!
DX

Magical Senshi

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
Go to eat lunch and look at all the comments xD

No I have no idea when they'll be opening the server, but I'd like to think they'd announce it. heart

Hey Cube, do they have any GCD clans established in zomg yet?

Codebreaking Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Rebuilder 100
Told you so! mrgreen
This avatar was originally a mule created in the summer of last year and i lost the details to my main. I guess I'll have to sit here and devour any anticipation that'll come out from "oldfags" heart
I hope it's open to 05'ers before Halloween event is done with.
My first account was an 05'er, and I really want an OMGumball without forking over 60k that I don't have. XD
But good for you oldbies. I don't understand how some people, especially some zETAs see that 04ers and 03ers get to go first before 05-08ers as unfair. I mean, you guys have waited longer than 05-08, and we zETAs already had our time to try it. Time to let the oldbies give it a go~

Timely Traveler

HOLY s**t I'M IN!

03ers and 04ers GET IN HERE. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out