Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Saint

Today? /joygasm
Can't wait, I'll probably run in circles and get myself killed a couple times. C:

Magical Senshi

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
iymcool @ Lol what does the bump ring do~?

Sir Deranged Reindeer @ The announcement didn't say, but I'd assume sometime in the evening for CA.

[Superman] @ Better go find them >3

Anime_Atomic @ Sure is! I didn't see anyone else making a thread about it yet, so I jumped on it to inform everyone!

Lambic @ Oh man, I'm having my own little joygasms as well *spins*

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
katanachan
iymcool @ Lol what does the bump ring do~?

Sir Deranged Reindeer @ The announcement didn't say, but I'd assume sometime in the evening for CA.

[Superman] @ Better go find them >3

Anime_Atomic @ Sure is! I didn't see anyone else making a thread about it yet, so I jumped on it to inform everyone!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's an up close melee ring (which I dislike). However, when used, it attacks the opponent and sends them flying backwards. (Which I do like.) 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Senshi

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
....*goes to see how much a bump ring cost*
I bought the My Density ring and my precious Mantis ring back. Now all I need is the Meat ring and the Solar Ray ring and I'm a soloing machine. >=)
katanachan@ lol fooooound one razz

Magical Senshi

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
Fake_Revolution

OSNAP ninja you are on the ball~
mad Jealous!
Not in a bad way, I hope you guys have fun biggrin I'll have to wait a while, but at least we are getting lots of info, keep it coming! I wonder what the time-frame is for '06ers?

Magical Senshi

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
Flaeyt
mad Jealous!
Not in a bad way, I hope you guys have fun biggrin I'll have to wait a while, but at least we are getting lots of info, keep it coming! I wonder what the time-frame is for '06ers?

I'm guessing 05 people will play by next week, and there's a good chance 06 after that week?

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*sits down and twiddles paws* Do I have to go to class today? Can't I stay here and press f5 every five or so seconds?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

4,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FUUUCK.

Why did I give my damned 04 account away? Now I have to wait until the 4th of November.

~Eurephys, God of the Noon
katanachan
Fake_Revolution

OSNAP ninja you are on the ball~
now to stick with this account until 05ers can play cuz thats what my main account is stressed

Magical Senshi

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
iymcool @ I think it's safe to go to class <3

Eurephys @ Oh bum wrap man D: I'd never give away any of my accounts..

Fake_Revolution @ At least you get to play until your main can right? You can transfer the goodies XD
katanachan
Flaeyt
mad Jealous!

I'm guessing 05 people will play by next week, and there's a good chance 06 after that week?

Aaargh! lol Oh well, I'll just.........go play cards emo I'm so curious to see what it looks like, apart from anything else biggrin

Magical Senshi

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
Flaeyt
katanachan
Flaeyt
mad Jealous!

Aaargh! lol Oh well, I'll just.........go play cards emo I'm so curious to see what it looks like, apart from anything else biggrin

Here's a hint, go check youtube xD gooooood chance someone's posted something. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff