Welcome to Gaia! ::

First thing I plan on doing is getting my mantis ring back -- Then I'm FINALLY going to be able to equip the fitness ring( the ??? ring for those not in the know). Firs thing I'm farming for is the alien armor skin thing, I never had the pleasure of seeing it in zETA.

Magical Senshi

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
iymcool @ I hope so, I'm not sure if they meant 04 as well. But there's a large chance since the way they worded it opened that up to debate.

Incoming Disaster @ Lol I already bought a Mantis ring, I'll get the sun ray one too and WAMBAM fun times XD

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't ever remember that recipe showing up either. confused Oh well, my plan is to get my Solar Rays and Diagnose rings back and working on getting the Plain Cloud Plushie! 4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Senshi

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
iymcool
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't ever remember that recipe showing up either. confused Oh well, my plan is to get my Solar Ray and Diagnose rings back and working on getting the Plain Cloud Plushie! 4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*wants the garlic and fluff plushies, and a few other items like woah*

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

xd

The only item I want that they don't have is a CQ Forum Badge.

Argh~ Why didn't I think of that. It's pretty cheap on the MP too. *buys* Those Peelungers don't stand a chance. >=)

Magical Senshi

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
They didn't make every forum badges?

Magical Senshi

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
Incoming Disaster
Argh~ Why didn't I think of that. It's pretty cheap on the MP too. *buys* Those Peelungers don't stand a chance. >=)

I'm a smart cookie xD I stocked up on rings I wanted for today.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nope. emo

Hmm...perhaps I should dip into my quest funds and get at least one ring ready...

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

*buys a Bump Ring* I'VE MISSED YOU BABY! crying heart

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Does anyone know what time they're letting people in? The 29th is almost over, here.
i have a few 03 accounts around here somewhere ninja
For serious? Is that today?! *JOY* :O

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Sir Deranged Reindeer
Does anyone know what time they're letting people in? The 29th is almost over, here.

I'm in Texas and it's 8:05 in the morning here. So that makes it.....six over in California. I doubt they're even awake and at the office yet. 3nodding

Sir Deranged Reindeer
it is only like 6 in the morning for the gaia people though....you'll just have to wait

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff