Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Am I the only one that gets annoyed by people being so judgmental over one pose? It's one pose! No need to be so nitpicky.

I personally love this rei so far. Every. Single. Evolution. heart I'll honestly laugh if an absolutely heart stopping pose comes out of this rei and then all the naysayers flipflop over and talk about how much they love this item. >__>

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Add me to the fan list, please! 3nodding This item is really awesome! whee

Demonic Bunny

Add me to the list please

Fashionable Nerd

Flarie Hanami

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

Uhh there was talk on the pin. It was mentioned when it evolved on Tuesday
and there was some talk about it. It's pretty but a color I don't use often.

This evolution is interesting.. I dunno. I can't see myself using it ever.
I like seeing my avatars eyes. But it is a nice hood even if it is kind of
.. uh.. bland.

And one can only hope something amazing comes out of it so I can
actually force myself to buy it. LOL.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Flarie Hanami
Am I the only one that gets annoyed by people being so judgmental over one pose? It's one pose! No need to be so nitpicky.

2nd of all, we got two poses not one. No talk on the Laurel Pin?

I personally love this rei so far. Every. Single. Evolution. heart I'll honestly laugh if an absolutely heart stopping pose comes out of this rei and then all the naysayers flipflop over and talk about how much they love this item. >__>

we got the pin on tuesday, i'm just disappointed in the one pose evolution thart i can't see myself using.

clarion's King

Super Model

Well that was pretty underwhelming. Great hood, though sans blue would've been a lot better. And once again, we have that awkward, off to the side swish that they like adding in to scarves and hair. I wish some things would just hang loosely behind.

Flarie Hanami

There has been enough talk about the pin. Fridays are just expected to be bigger since it's officially EI day.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Sweet Angel Mary
Flarie Hanami

we got the pin on tuesday, i'm just disappointed in the one pose evolution thart i can't see myself using.

Weird. I never got an announcement.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Flarie Hanami
Sweet Angel Mary
Flarie Hanami

we don't get an announcement for tuesday poses, you just gotta check it on tuesday evening to know about it.

Buggy Punk

Like the hood, hate one pose evos qq

I hope this isn't a girl falls in love with her stalker because ~romance~ story.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Sweet Angel Mary
Flarie Hanami
Sweet Angel Mary
Flarie Hanami

we don't get an announcement for tuesday poses, you just gotta check it on tuesday evening to know about it.

I see. Thank you for letting me know. For some reason, I feel like we always get announcements and I never bothered to notice which days they were on.

Still, I like this rei so far. smile

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Put me on the fanlist please? emotion_kirakira

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Mereluna

I hope this isn't a girl falls in love with her stalker because ~romance~ story.

lol, i thought that story went out of style by now.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I like the hood.
It's pretty spiffy

Buggy Punk

Sweet Angel Mary
Mereluna

lol, i thought that story went out of style by now.
I hope so. @_@
I forgot this was an REI, so I forgot to check the evo for Tuesday.
I've been wishing for the past couple of weeks for something that would go good with the fairy wings of old, and OMFG HERE IT IS.
; w ;
I love the pretty hair pin.

EDIT: I would also love to be added to the fanlist!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff