Welcome to Gaia! ::

I [USERNAME] acknowledge the superiority of the original Grunny.

+1 loyal Gaian 1 100.0% [ 404 ]
Total Votes:[ 404 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72 73 > >>

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
xcrimsonlegendx
It's not your fault, Gaia has all but forgotten them.
Hence why I felt the need to post this thread.

Yup. I've been here a couple of months and have never heard of them before [ did see them in a few items though ].
WHY GAIA WHY.
Now I'm really wishing they would do more coverage. More items perhaps? c8

Thanks for adding me!

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I want to be part of this new world order fan cluuuuuuub

hmmmmmm I need to gcorp it up a bit

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Lazarus Larkin
What the ******** makes you think we want Gambino dead completely?

I want him BACK. I hate the theory that Diedrich has anything to do with him because I love Gambino and diedrich sucks.

leaving thread because i still rage about the gambino s**t in the plot line apparently argh

If you're talking to me, It's just what I observed and remember from Diedrich's introduction. No, not everyone wants him dead and I didn't mean to mean everyone, but there were people who seemed like they didn't want him to be apart of Diedrich, and/or wanted him to stay out of future plot since they were tired of Gambino coming back from the dead. When Diedrich was introduced, we didn't know anything about him. We still really don't, and they could have been thinking of going in that direction, but left it behind because of people who either don't want Gambino alive, or don't want Diedrich DNA mucking Gambino's up. Diedrich being part Gambino was just speculation, but I thought it would have been a good explanation to why he is so different. I wanted him to be different honestly. I didn't want or need it to be Gambino DNA, but I wanted Diedrich to NOT be a real Grunny, and to be a horrible experiment between human and Grunny.

I don't want Gambino dead, I think having such a chaotic character like Gambino around could make for a lot more interesting plot then what we have presently. He actually caused chaos here, in our town, involving us and our town NPC's. I do feel like he is apart of the past now, just like the Zurg and several other things that have been left behind unfortunately.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Ninja Katze
Lazarus Larkin
What the ******** makes you think we want Gambino dead completely?

I want him BACK. I hate the theory that Diedrich has anything to do with him because I love Gambino and diedrich sucks.

leaving thread because i still rage about the gambino s**t in the plot line apparently argh

If you're talking to me, It's just what I observed and remember from Diedrich's introduction. No, not everyone wants him dead and I didn't mean to mean everyone, but there were people who seemed like they didn't want him to be apart of Diedrich, and/or wanted him to stay out of future plot since they were tired of Gambino coming back from the dead. When Diedrich was introduced, we didn't know anything about him. We still really don't, and they could have been thinking of going in that direction, but left it behind because of people who either don't want Gambino alive, or don't want Diedrich DNA mucking Gambino's up. Diedrich being part Gambino was just speculation, but I thought it would have been a good explanation to why he is so different. I wanted him to be different honestly. I didn't want or need it to be Gambino DNA, but I wanted Diedrich to NOT be a real Grunny, and to be a horrible experiment between human and Grunny.

I don't want Gambino dead, I think having such a chaotic character like Gambino around could make for a lot more interesting plot then what we have presently. He actually caused chaos here, in our town, involving us and our town NPC's. I do feel like he is apart of the past now, just like the Zurg and several other things that have been left behind unfortunately.

He's been left behind surely, but maybe that's exactly what gaia needs: a new character to replace him.

Now I know adding new characters everywhere to forward plot movement is a poor way to tell a story, but it isn't if you're adding one character to create an essential element in movement of the plot: such as chaos. Gambino was the most powerful man in gaia and technically a good-guy, but the incidents he created started a whole can of worms that screwed everyone up while he seemingly remained a good guy. Because from Gambinos stand-point, all the wrong he was doing was for good, for his boy.

We need a character like Gambino in the story: a character from whose perspective we see is good, but from everyone elses perspective, he causes chaos where he goes... and not in a cute yet quirky way. In a serious nature. They can portray it in a cute and quirky way, so long as the tone holds a level of severity to it.
That's what gambino contributed to the story, he gave it balance. He gave us a story of a man who would do anything for his son.
When we lost it we got... these guys.

Don felt like a replacement for gambino for a while in terms of story, except he was missing the key parts needed for that replacement: we need to view him as good so they don't feel so much as an antagonist. Don wanted to do anything for his mother this time. The role was reversed from parent to offspring.

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
can i be listed plox!

i love those little green balls of evil! biggrin

Eloquent Hunter

Grunny will never be forgotten. heart

Go ahead and add me to the list.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Updating the front page, rewording some parts and working on adding new content. Also adding fans to the listing, thanks for the support!

Aged Raider

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
I support this original Grunnies. The fact that Diedrich is considered something real bothers me. He should have been a fictional character within Gaia, like a Play within a Play.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
ZoneIV
I support this original Grunnies. The fact that Diedrich is considered something real bothers me. He should have been a fictional character within Gaia, like a Play within a Play.
Like the kiki and coco show right?

That would have made sense, he's like a kiddie story Grunny.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Santa soosh is here to deliver some presents for your thread, crim:

Pinball
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Jigsaw
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Advertisements
User Image
User Image

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Thanks! I'll add those up first thing in the morning. :3

TakumaAndo's Princess

Fashionable Lunatic

28,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I kinda feel bad that I hide my grombieness most times. But there are times that I just let loose and nom a few skulls cool

Long live the grunny, may our infection spread~!

Feline Enchantress

xcrimsonlegendx
ZoneIV

Like the kiki and coco show right?

That would have made sense, he's like a kiddie story Grunny.

There should be a KiKi & friends web series.

Even if it has no voice actors and has low quality.

Diedrich would be some kind of Wile E. Coyote. Yessss.

Cat

I want to be in the fan listing!

I think the grunny event was one of the most in depth and well done events or it could just be nostalgia. I didn't like items from it too much but it was very interactive

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Updated the list.

Wonder if there will ever be another Grombie outbreak, canon wise.
Supposedly Grunnies just roam the woods, eventually someone is going to get bitten.
Or maybe they already have, they reproduce by biting humans, if they're
flourishing in the wild, they've got to be breeding.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff