Welcome to Gaia! ::

I [USERNAME] acknowledge the superiority of the original Grunny.

+1 loyal Gaian 1 100.0% [ 404 ]
Total Votes:[ 404 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72 73 > >>

Feline Enchantress

Pamina
The gramsters in ZOMG!'s sewers were grunny cousins more or less. Loved those guys...User Image

Agh, I totally forgot about those cute little green furballs of murder.

Even they are better than Diedrich.

Although I don't dislike Friedrich for some reason.

Questionable Mage

Before I did not realize that grombies=green bunny zombies. Thank you for this educational thread. smile

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Aldfridus
Pamina
The gramsters in ZOMG!'s sewers were grunny cousins more or less. Loved those guys...User Image

Agh, I totally forgot about those cute little green furballs of murder.

Even they are better than Diedrich.

Although I don't dislike Friedrich for some reason.

There are also Gruckens and Gricks (Chickens and Chicks)

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

oh man, add me to the fan list! I love these balls o' rabbity terror cool

Retro Punk

Here you go my feelings on grunnys ..... sweatdrop xp

User Image

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Thanks everyone for the support, I'm updating the list now with everyone who asked to be added. I'm going to specify in the first page that you need to request to be added, if you don't you'll be excluded for the time being. :3

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Erinnerung
Before I did not realize that grombies=green bunny zombies. Thank you for this educational thread. smile
You're very welcome, VO had recently come back from his adventures to advertise that new ninja ipad game he was working on and created a thread here in the GCD. It wound up turning into a Q&A session where we learned a lot of info about Grunnies, so I felt the need to document that info and post it for everyone to see so Grunny and it's secrets are never forgotten.

Ninja Katze
emotion_kirakira It's so shiny and nice! 6 months is a long time, I hope you feel like it was worth it, it's really informative.

I wish they'd do more with the original Grunny's, alongside having Diedrich. I assumed when he was first introduced, that he had human DNA spliced in, but they never went anywhere with where he came from. G-corp could have created that catastrophe that is Diedrich. I think the community didn't like the idea of him being part Gambino, because they wanted Gambino dead completely, so the staff may have decided to go away from that.
It was the only thing that made sense to me, and explained why he had human aspects unlike all other grunnys. He does have some form of mind control, like Hitler with his public speaking skills, so I thought "OMG, the G-corp mixed a grunny and human, perhaps Gambino!" Apparently not.
Well the six months wasn't all work, a lot of gaps and breaks were taken in between but the work started in the beginning of September of last year and just now was posted (partly due to another thread that shall remain nameless).

n o i r i s t
xcrimsonlegendx

Please add me to the fanlist? I do heart that mutated green grunny that everybody hates but I also heart the original and best. xd

Btw are you going to mention Gramsters, just because they are kinda like Grunnies?
I could mention them, I don't see why not. I've got plenty of reserved posts, though I fear there isn't much info on them to document. I didn't really play zOMG! to the fullest so I don't know if Gramsters and Grickens? are actually experiments with the G virus or if they were something else, or where they came from. If you know any info on them I'd be glad to add what I can.

Pamina
Guess it depends on if they were infected somehow from wild Grunnies or if they were experiments also. Or even animated somehow, making them unrelated completely.
Fractale
long live the original Grunny (and Prunny)!
+1 for Prunny love.

Nightstalker Arcanum
all hail the little green bunny i still have in my inventory
I have many. XD

LabTech Kestin
Six months? Wow. eek I love my G Corp, but that's dedication.

While I don't dislike Diedrich per se, I'm a bit discomfited by his presence, mainly because of the dubious connection to Gambino and being...something clearly not "true" grunny but marketed as one. If they really are active in the wild, then I suppose a variant breed could have emerged by now, but in terms of the site's storytelling, there should really be some differentiation.

He could be totally adorable if not for that. *shrugs* It was amusing to watch him face off against Mitt Romn--err, Friedrich.

Either way, I agree with pretty much everything you've said here, so there's not much left for me to add. Long live G Corp, and wherever 101 is, I hope he and Grunny are together.
Like I said above, it wasn't ALL work. I spent a lot of time doing images, researching stuff and hitting blank spells where I didn't know what to do. I wanted it to be PERFECT and it never was so I had to launch it anyway. Now I can improve it as I go and everyone can enjoy what I did. x3

Oh and would those of you who didn't ask to be listed on the thread like to be?
I forgot to specify earlier that you must request to be added in order to be.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
xcrimsonlegendx
Sure add me on, I should have included that anyway.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
What the ******** makes you think we want Gambino dead completely?

I want him BACK. I hate the theory that Diedrich has anything to do with him because I love Gambino and diedrich sucks.

leaving thread because i still rage about the gambino s**t in the plot line apparently argh

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Lazarus Larkin

I want him BACK. I hate the theory that Diedrich has anything to do with him because I love Gambino and diedrich sucks.

leaving thread because i still rage about the gambino s**t in the plot line apparently argh
Who're you speaking to, I hope I didn't imply that people want him gone. While I didn't care for the man, Gambino was a huge part of this site and was the biggest villain we've ever seen. Hell, I'm wearing a platinum 'bino wig. XD

Agreed though, Diedrich is a stinker. Gambino is far superior.

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500

I didn't even know this kind of creature existed LOL shows how much I know about Gaia. Granted that I don't go out my way to find things like this, but now I'm hooked on this green ball of murder.

Fan list please? emotion_kirakira
I'd take this over the cute fluffs anyway.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Lord of Yin

I didn't even know this kind of creature existed LOL shows how much I know about Gaia. Granted that I don't go out my way to find things like this, but now I'm hooked on this green ball of murder.

Fan list please? emotion_kirakira
I'd take this over the cute fluffs anyway.

It's not your fault, Gaia has all but forgotten them.
Hence why I felt the need to post this thread.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
xcrimsonlegendx
Lazarus Larkin

Who're you speaking to, I hope I didn't imply that people want him gone. While I didn't care for the man, Gambino was a huge part of this site and was the biggest villain we've ever seen. Hell, I'm wearing a platinum 'bino wig. XD

Agreed though, Diedrich is a stinker. Gambino is far superior.

guy a few posts up

too pissed to look for it
You mean this?

Ninja Katze
I think the community didn't like the idea of him being part Gambino, because they wanted Gambino dead completely, so the staff may have decided to go away from that.

I understand taking offense (I've gotten into far worse snits over the issue of my Gambino support), but it was just a speculation. They weren't insisting it was true and probably won't ignore your counterexample.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff