Welcome to Gaia! ::

I [USERNAME] acknowledge the superiority of the original Grunny.

+1 loyal Gaian 1 100.0% [ 404 ]
Total Votes:[ 404 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 71 72 73

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Okay, so I'm splicing for the 1st try and it says 15 minutes. I hope it doesn't fail. I only have 1 shard. D;

Stubborn Gifter

Twizted Child Eve
Okay, so I'm splicing for the 1st try and it says 15 minutes. I hope it doesn't fail. I only have 1 shard. D;

It's already a success if you have a timer... sweatdrop

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Jisen Meizuki
Twizted Child Eve

It's already a success if you have a timer... sweatdrop
It failed. All I got was 10 kandy. D: No ghost grunny. It was for 15 minutes. I had to buy another shard and try again. The timer now is for 1 hour so I assume it will not fail this time. I assume the 15 minutes is a failure.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Salathielly
I might not be able to get your grunny back to you til late tomorrow since it's late here and the timer is 1 hour for splicing. I have to work in the morning, but I will try to get it back to you as soon as I can tomorrow.

Stubborn Gifter

Twizted Child Eve
It failed. All I got was 10 kandy. D: No ghost grunny. It was for 15 minutes. I had to buy another shard and try again. The timer now is for 1 hour so I assume it will not fail this time. I assume the 15 minutes is a failure.

Ouch. That sucks. But at least now you know if it's a success or fail based by the time. I heard that making a Ghost Lapinkin takes 6 hours. -.o

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Twizted Child Eve
I might not be able to get your grunny back to you til late tomorrow since it's late here and the timer is 1 hour for splicing. I have to work in the morning, but I will try to get it back to you as soon as I can tomorrow.

No worries! Nobody else has asked me to borrow him. I'm sorry that it failed the first time! Why does this feature even have a fail option? >.>;;

Professional Loiterer

I could only assume for maximum jerktitude. xD'

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
I was successful twice in getting the ghost grunny. One for each of my two accounts. twisted

No failures here.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Salathielly
Twizted Child Eve

No worries! Nobody else has asked me to borrow him. I'm sorry that it failed the first time! Why does this feature even have a fail option? >.>;;

Because... experiment...
muahahahahahahahaahaaahhaaaaahaaaaaaaa
ninja

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Salathielly
Twizted Child Eve

I sent it back. Thank you. I know... it's a lot of gold each shard. Oh well. Only had to buy 1 extra.

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image Happy Halloween all! User Image

User Image

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Lord Elwrind
Because... experiment...
ninja

I love experiments, but I don't like it when they end like that. emotion_donotwant

Twizted Child Eve
I sent it back. Thank you. I know... it's a lot of gold each shard. Oh well. Only had to buy 1 extra.

Thank you! And that does suck that it ate your shard. I wish if it "failed" you still had your shard. >.>;;

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Salathielly
Lord Elwrind
Because... experiment...
ninja

I love experiments, but I don't like it when they end like that. emotion_donotwant

Twizted Child Eve

Thank you! And that does suck that it ate your shard. I wish if it "failed" you still had your shard. >.>;;

or in that it turned into a different crystal (energy having been used up. lifeless crystal? ) and let us use it as an alchemy item. just an idea

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Lord Elwrind
Salathielly
Lord Elwrind
Because... experiment...
ninja

Twizted Child Eve

or in that it turned into a different crystal (energy having been used up. lifeless crystal? ) and let us use it as an alchemy item. just an idea

That would definitely be more creative than just disappearing. >.>;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces