Welcome to Gaia! ::

I [USERNAME] acknowledge the superiority of the original Grunny.

+1 loyal Gaian 1 100.0% [ 404 ]
Total Votes:[ 404 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 >

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Salathielly
Twizted Child Eve
Salathielly

Yay! Since you asked first, xcrimsonlegendx, I'll send you the level 10 solar grunny. After you've made your ghost grunny, if you want to send it along to Twizted Child Eve, great! Once you guys are done, just send it back to me, please. :3

Awesome. Thank you!

Yay! Good luck splicing, guys!

xcrimsonlegendx

Sounds like Twizted Child Eve wants it, so please send it along when you're done! Might take a while...it took me an hour I think. o_o
Will do, I've got like twenty minuets left i think. sweatdrop

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

xcrimsonlegendx
Salathielly
Twizted Child Eve
Salathielly

Yay! Since you asked first, xcrimsonlegendx, I'll send you the level 10 solar grunny. After you've made your ghost grunny, if you want to send it along to Twizted Child Eve, great! Once you guys are done, just send it back to me, please. :3

Awesome. Thank you!

Yay! Good luck splicing, guys!

xcrimsonlegendx

Sounds like Twizted Child Eve wants it, so please send it along when you're done! Might take a while...it took me an hour I think. o_o
Will do, I've got like twenty minuets left i think. sweatdrop

I wonder why they put a time on it.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Salathielly
I wonder why they put a time on it.
Dunno, kind of annoying but oh well. I got my grunny, passed yours along. Thanks! heart

Stubborn Gifter

Okay, I know that those Lab Notes that Shadow Jack is dropping are journals from one of the LabTech. However, at the same time, I'm kinda disappointed that it isn't giving any puzzle like the description said... sweatdrop

But the last four hold the puzzle in it. I couldn't help but feel like maybe the Lab Notes are related to the Mysterious Kindred Egg.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

xcrimsonlegendx
Dunno, kind of annoying but oh well. I got my grunny, passed yours along. Thanks! heart

Yay, I'm glad you got yours! whee

Jisen Meizuki
Okay, I know that those Lab Notes that Shadow Jack is dropping are journals from one of the LabTech. However, at the same time, I'm kinda disappointed that it isn't giving any puzzle like the description said... sweatdrop

But the last four hold the puzzle in it. I couldn't help but feel like maybe the Lab Notes are related to the Mysterious Kindred Egg.

Wait, he drops notes? I haven't gotten to fight him yet due to concentrating on making my ghost grunny, but this sounds intriguing. o_o

Stubborn Gifter

Salathielly
Wait, he drops notes? I haven't gotten to fight him yet due to concentrating on making my ghost grunny, but this sounds intriguing. o_o

Ya didn't know? Thought you saw Crimson and Twizted talked about them in their G-Corp thread at Shadow Lab. >.>;

But yeah, Shadow Jack drops Lab Notes if you defeat him. It's a RIG, but it has journal of what the LabTech studied on Jack's cloak and the kins. There are ten Lab Notes, but so far only four of the notes drop.

You can battle Shadow Jack while leveling up your kins. He appears randomly between Stage 2 to 6 in Gaia Lab Open.

EDIT: Yay! Got my Lapinkin achievement. Now to battle Shadow Jack for the 50x achievement. 8D

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Salathielly

My makeshift event thread has most of them.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/shadow-lab/the-haunted-g-corp-laboratory-labtech-notes/t.98178279/

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Jisen Meizuki
a didn't know? Thought you saw Crimson and Twizted talked about them in their G-Corp thread at Shadow Lab. >.>;

But yeah, Shadow Jack drops Lab Notes if you defeat him. It's a RIG, but it has journal of what the LabTech studied on Jack's cloak and the kins. There are ten Lab Notes, but so far only four of the notes drop.

You can battle Shadow Jack while leveling up your kins. He appears randomly between Stage 2 to 6 in Gaia Lab Open.

EDIT: Yay! Got my Lapinkin achievement. Now to battle Shadow Jack for the 50x achievement. 8D

I've been too busy with HBC and offline stuff. crying

I'll have to get to battling Shadow Jack soon! Too bad I can't be online much tomorrow. >.>

Stubborn Gifter

Salathielly

I'll have to get to battling Shadow Jack soon! Too bad I can't be online much tomorrow. >.>

*pats you*

At least it doesn't end until the 3rd of November... Unless of course, you're after achievements. sweatdrop

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

xcrimsonlegendx
Salathielly

My makeshift event thread has most of them.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/shadow-lab/the-haunted-g-corp-laboratory-labtech-notes/t.98178279/

Thanks for posting the link! Your thread is awesome. <3

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Jisen Meizuki
Salathielly

*pats you*

At least it doesn't end until the 3rd of November... Unless of course, you're after achievements. sweatdrop

I am. >.>;; So I'll have to hope I can spend a lot of time on Sunday and when I'm not at work on Monday and Tuesday battling in the lab.

Stubborn Gifter

Salathielly
I am. >.>;; So I'll have to hope I can spend a lot of time on Sunday and when I'm not at work on Monday and Tuesday battling in the lab.

Well, just to let you know, battling Shadow Jack is kinda disappointing. For a boss of the event, he sure is a pushover... sweatdrop

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Jisen Meizuki
Well, just to let you know, battling Shadow Jack is kinda disappointing. For a boss of the event, he sure is a pushover... sweatdrop

That's good. I'm okay with a pushover, especially since we have to use event kin and I'm still trying to level mine up.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Jisen Meizuki
Salathielly

xd He's a shadow of his former self...

Maybe they made him softer deliberately since LK is a very grindy game and people playing now mostly just play it for achievements. Since he pops up more rarely than the other Kins.

The Labtech Papers he drops are pretty interesting piecing together... just sad those labtechs seem to have perished as a result of science going mad

Stubborn Gifter

Salathielly

That's good. I'm okay with a pushover, especially since we have to use event kin and I'm still trying to level mine up.

Not really, you can still get Lab Notes and seeds with your normal kins too. It's just that it appear less compare to the Event and Spliced Kins. >>;

August Star Of Heaven
xd He's a shadow of his former self...

Maybe they made him softer deliberately since LK is a very grindy game and people playing now mostly just play it for achievements. Since he pops up more rarely than the other Kins.

The Labtech Papers he drops are pretty interesting piecing together... just sad those labtechs seem to have perished as a result of science going mad

Well no duh after his name is "Shadow Jack" and he was made from the essence of Jack. I guess you can say he's a clone of Jack. =P

Trying to battle him in the location he's most common appear, but augh... So many kins to deal with. >.<

The lab notes are interesting to read. You can say it brings nostalgia to old members of how LabTech keep their record. I'm just a bit disappointed that there's no puzzle for us to figure. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff