Nyx vs Everyone 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 20 ]
Zhivago vs Edmund 0.17692307692308 17.7% [ 23 ]
Me vs UR MOM/DAD 0.24615384615385 24.6% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 846 847 848 > >> >>> »|

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Yeata Zi
Mmm. You're right. It must be horrible to keep the fear going.

The orcs in LOTR had it right

Where there's a whip, there's a way!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi
Mmm. You're right. It must be horrible to keep the fear going.

The orcs in LOTR had it right

Where there's a whip, there's a way!

LOL I try to forget these movies ever existed.

The Honey Beige's Husbando

Aged Gaian

Oh, man. Where I've been in all these 4 years outside Gaia ? xd

I should stop neglecting those comics and dedicate some days to read that stuff. sweatdrop

But yeah, it seems like this Nyx guy means business. Can he save us from Flynn and her "inflated" minions ? (pun intended) Can he take this place out of its misery ?

Can he kill Jet the douchy kitten star ? emotion_kirakira

Anyway, I should really invest some time in that comics, because the story of this guy looks very interesting. emotion_dowant

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

CourageNFaith
Oh, man. Where I've been in all these 4 years outside Gaia ? xd

I should stop neglecting those comics and dedicate some days to read that stuff. sweatdrop

But yeah, it seems like this Nyx guy means business. Can he save us from Flynn and her "inflated" minions ? (pun intended) Can he take this place out of its misery ?

Can he kill Jet the douchy kitten star ? emotion_kirakira

Anyway, I should really invest some time in that comics, because the story of this guy looks very interesting. emotion_dowant

Since Gaia rarely updates to begin with, you won't be too far behind in comic reading and catching up lol

<3 He seems like a very intriguing character, and I hope that he has more development and not lamely dealt with

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Nyx bless this glorious evening.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Yeata Zi
Nyx bless this glorious evening.

May his mighty scaled arms break free the night!

The Honey Beige's Husbando

Aged Gaian

Slick Southpaw

Since Gaia rarely updates to begin with, you won't be too far behind in comic reading and catching up lol

<3 He seems like a very intriguing character, and I hope that he has more development and not lamely dealt with

Haha, yeah. IKR ? xd

I also hope the same. Suck it Flynn, Jet and her other minions. xd

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Slick Southpaw

If we're going to start adding music, I'd like to suggest Red Right Hand by Nick Cave. It sets the mood a tad better.

Also, are you all right? You look as though you've just finished reading the Necronomicon from cover to cover.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

XinYunMei
Slick Southpaw

If we're going to start adding music, I'd like to suggest Red Right Hand by Nick Cave. It sets the mood a tad better.

Also, are you all right? You look as though you've just finished reading the Necronomicon from cover to cover.

I tentacle it up in zOMG whee

ohhh I do like the idea of theme songs for our dark lord <3

Unsealed Wyvern

ALL HAIL THE OUTCAST GOD
User Image.........................................................................................................
Slick Southpaw

Count me in...I was blown away when Gaia introduced Nyx so I truly wish for the plot to continue, but I'm hoping that this long wait means that Gaia is planning something truly epic, I'd hate it if one of the coolest NPC's ever got ruined. There's only been a handful of them as it is. cat_twisted

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Slick Southpaw

Oh. That would make a tad more sense. How does it affect the movement animations?

That does sound like fun. Unfortunately I don't have any other dark songs to add to the list of options. Though I will check.

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kiurei

Welcome to the club. I'd like to say we are not an evil cult but- ... we have various free sweets every Friday.

Unsealed Wyvern

XinYunMei
Kiurei

Welcome to the club. I'd like to say we are not an evil cult but- ... we have various free sweets every Friday.

cat_4laugh Free Sweets...if I wasn't sold before purely as a fan of Nyx...I'm totally sold now~

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

XinYunMei
Slick Southpaw

Oh. That would make a tad more sense. How does it affect the movement animations?

That does sound like fun. Unfortunately I don't have any other dark songs to add to the list of options. Though I will check.
I am tempted to post my viking black metal songs buuuut, Nyx is not from that realm of mythology, even if the music does set the mood

though I'm always fond of Apocalyptica, namely with their version of Hall of the Mountain King

Buggy Mage

Oh god the halloween comic with Nyx was perfection! If they do ever complete it I hope they ask the same artist to do it.
Really hoping Edmund saves the day from Nyx. Maybe he'll come up with a plan to defeat Nyx.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff