Total Votes:[ 130 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 846 847 848 > >> >>> »|

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Yeata Zi
Slick Southpaw
Arise for Nyx

User Image
I wonder how complicated the summoning ritual is.

that is a good question. Not to mention what kind of materials are needed. Judging by the progression in the manga, I guess once you start with the big bonfire, aka, laying down the foundation, you can chat with Nyx via draining life force line. Because Luca doesn't start over again and again when he talks to Nyx, but gives him a blood donation.

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Slick Southpaw

Just out curiosity: Humanoid blood or will animal blood do? I mean considering how long the conversations probably are I doubt he's using his own life force. Though he does look quite a mess at the end of it.

For some reason my brain is drawing connections to how Death is summoned on the Discworld.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi
Slick Southpaw
Arise for Nyx

User Image
I wonder how complicated the summoning ritual is.

that is a good question. Not to mention what kind of materials are needed. Judging by the progression in the manga, I guess once you start with the big bonfire, aka, laying down the foundation, you can chat with Nyx via draining life force line. Because Luca doesn't start over again and again when he talks to Nyx, but gives him a blood donation.
it requires blood to call him once you are already bound our something.

Hrm. I bet it requires incense too.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

XinYunMei
Slick Southpaw

Just out curiosity: Humanoid blood or will animal blood do? I mean considering how long the conversations probably are I doubt he's using his own life force. Though he does look quite a mess at the end of it.

For some reason my brain is drawing connections to how Death is summoned on the Discworld.

Nahh, I think it has to be humanoid blood, mostly due to how weak Lucas looks, and there's always a chance he's used someone else for sacrifices too. Nyx doesn't seem like the type for bargain blood offerings lol
Yeata Zi

if it requires incense it shouldn't be too hard to track the summoning site considering how much is there for summoning rofl

I mean, people suspect but it's not like there's suspicious smells either. Cordell is dramatically taken back, which shows to me that everyone knows he's up to something but not this level of shenanigans. Somehow I feel she'd be less surprised if there was a bunch of vamp corpses and making another ultimate weapon gun than this. I

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
ALL HAIL THE OUTCAST GOD
User Image.........................................................................................................
Slick Southpaw

]

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Slick Southpaw
XinYunMei
Slick Southpaw

Nahh, I think it has to be humanoid blood, mostly due to how weak Lucas looks, and there's always a chance he's used someone else for sacrifices too. Nyx doesn't seem like the type for bargain blood offerings lol
Yeata Zi

if it requires incense it shouldn't be too hard to track the summoning site considering how much is there for summoning rofl

I mean, people suspect but it's not like there's suspicious smells either. Cordell is dramatically taken back, which shows to me that everyone knows he's up to something but not this level of shenanigans. Somehow I feel she'd be less surprised if there was a bunch of vamp corpses and making another ultimate weapon gun than this. I
maybe you have to lay out a bunch of symbols or something. *going off what she knows of summoning from the Dresden Files*

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
I like Nyx, He's very Sith-like.

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Yeata Zi

You mean a sort of chalk-summoning-circle thing? If I remember correctly, and this is going off a passage from the Bartimaus Trilogy I read in high school, there would be two circles. One to protect the summoner whilst the other contains the summoned.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
XinYunMei
Yeata Zi

You mean a sort of chalk-summoning-circle thing? If I remember correctly, and this is going off a passage from the Bartimaus Trilogy I read in high school, there would be two circles. One to protect the summoner whilst the other contains the summoned.
i love those books.

There are tons of different ways to summon things. :3

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Yeata Zi
maybe you have to lay out a bunch of symbols or something. *going off what she knows of summoning from the Dresden Files*

oohh yes

/no idea about what are dresden files

Also, the medium which to draw the symbols in. Is it blood? If so, what if it's blood from the lesser gods? that could also explain about why peath was being attacked. Or something weird like chalk ground up from a 100 angel imp bones or virgins or something.

Darth Acheron

:3 hehe, yes. Added you to our list of followers emotion_brofist

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
I wonder if he would take Jack as an apprentice. They probably have some things in common.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Darth Acheron
I wonder if he would take Jack as an apprentice. They probably have some things in common.
Hmmm, Jack was pretty terrified of him; he went to far as to hide out with Santa and EB before they resolved their friendship.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi

oohh yes

Also, the medium which to draw the symbols in. Is it blood? If so, what if it's blood from the lesser gods? that could also explain about why peath was being attacked. Or something weird like chalk ground up from a 100 angel imp bones or virgins or something.

Darth Acheron

It's a charming series of books about a wizard private investigator.

I'm hoping it's not something that grizzly. Probably just regular chalk and a bit of blood to seal the circle.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Yeata Zi
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi

oohh yes

Darth Acheron

I'm hoping it's not something that grizzly. Probably just regular chalk and a bit of blood to seal the circle.

talk2hand alchemy isn't any better. Using faun horns and imp feet talk2hand

ohh i'll have to check out that series

but
#imaginesomethinghorriblebecauseerryoneisscaredofnyx

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi

oohh yes

Darth Acheron

talk2hand alchemy isn't any better. Using faun horns and imp feet talk2hand

ohh i'll have to check out that series

but
#imaginesomethinghorriblebecauseerryoneisscaredofnyx
Mmm. You're right. It must be horrible to keep the fear going.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff