Nyx vs Everyone 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 20 ]
Zhivago vs Edmund 0.17692307692308 17.7% [ 23 ]
Me vs UR MOM/DAD 0.24615384615385 24.6% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 846 847 848 > >> >>> »|

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Fire 0ak
Oh god the halloween comic with Nyx was perfection! If they do ever complete it I hope they ask the same artist to do it.
Really hoping Edmund saves the day from Nyx. Maybe he'll come up with a plan to defeat Nyx.

Hard to say, it seems like all Edmund knows is that Gino isn't safe. Heck, he didn't know the why behind Johnny's murder. Only people that know about Nyx are Sen/Overseer, possibly the dead Meili, Cordell, holiday deities an of course, Lucas.

Now if Sen talked about Nyx with Edmund, I could see a plan of sorts being hatched.

Zhivago would have been more compelling in his "hay ur bro is cray cray" dept with Cordell if he y'know, knew/brought up the fact that her bro was dabbling into the occult and summoning some super strong god/demon/ect chap named Nyx

hard to do the traditional "rise up and join an alliance against the superbad" if nobody knows about this guy.

>w>

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Slick Southpaw

Just finished listening to it. I will agree that the beginning did set a mood to some small degree; it also kind of reminded me of 'Kidnap the Santa Claus' and some Christmas song I heard a long time ago, though the name escapes me now.

How about Music Box type music? The theme song to Ib is rather spooky. Or 'Whisper of Hell' from Disgaea perhaps. I personally rather like it but the friends I've shared it with found it spooky.

Buggy Mage

Slick Southpaw
Fire 0ak
Oh god the halloween comic with Nyx was perfection! If they do ever complete it I hope they ask the same artist to do it.
Really hoping Edmund saves the day from Nyx. Maybe he'll come up with a plan to defeat Nyx.

Hard to say, it seems like all Edmund knows is that Gino isn't safe. Heck, he didn't know the why behind Johnny's murder. Only people that know about Nyx are Sen/Overseer, possibly the dead Meili, Cordell, holiday deities an of course, Lucas.

Now if Sen talked about Nyx with Edmund, I could see a plan of sorts being hatched.

Zhivago would have been more compelling in his "hay ur bro is cray cray" dept with Cordell if he y'know, knew/brought up the fact that her bro was dabbling into the occult and summoning some super strong god/demon/ect chap named Nyx

hard to do the traditional "rise up and join an alliance against the superbad" if nobody knows about this guy.

>w>

You do have point I suppose but isn't Edmund with Gino? Surely Edmund would react once Nyx tried to attack him. I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to Sen and Overseer saving the day but I'd really love to see Edmund do it some how but It probably wont go down like that. crying

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Fire 0ak
Slick Southpaw
Fire 0ak

>w>

You do have point I suppose but isn't Edmund with Gino? Surely Edmund would react once Nyx tried to attack him. I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to Sen and Overseer saving the day but I'd really love to see Edmund do it some how but It probably wont go down like that. crying
Nyx has been working through other people, so the only way I could see him figuring it out is by slaying Zhivago, and tracing that glove back to him (especially since he can put scars on a vampire, and Zhivago was scared of him in his weakened state after his battle with Meili).
Yah, he's with Gino right now, hence, Sen chatting him up 3nodding

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
If we were to equip a symbol in support of Nyx, what item would you guys want it to be?

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Yeata Zi
If we were to equip a symbol in support of Nyx, what item would you guys want it to be?
gotta be some form of a crescent moon. 3nodding
....there's a lot of those types of items

just gotta narrow it down lol

#would totally add faun legs but that's way too expensive

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi
gotta be some form of a crescent moon. 3nodding
....there's a lot of those types of items

just gotta narrow it down lol

#would totally add faun legs but that's way too expensive
I've been thinking about faun legs for my new look, but they are stupid expensive.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Lunar Hairpin isn't suuuuper expensive, but still more expensive than I would care for D:<

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
sweatdrop Is it just me but every time I think of evil and moon this pops into my mind

I still prefer the original over the Walking Dead version...though the WD version is tons creepier

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Ahhhh, I love CCR.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
All hail his dark glory!

Unsealed Wyvern

Yeata Zi

cat_4laugh I would think something with a crescent moon, yet my brain is... cat_sweatdrop abit foggy on items with such.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
The lunar cowl has a crescent moon on it.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

RIP Conan is where I'd start, with a crescent moon pose that's under 1k 3nodding

edit: monk robe sashed that's black resembles the crescent look as well

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
I forgot about that item lol. I've got a Nyx SDplus doll that has a crescent moon emblem on your avi's forehead. Only 10 mil.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff