Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Pawn

Loner Yanagi
I can't say that I wasn't neglected and ignored. I probably was more so than you. I've used photo references for practice before. Can't say I enjoy it much, but I have to practice from time to time.

No, because if I couldn't see at all I couldn't draw or watch anime. I couldn't take stupid photos of my cat either. lol So while there are many things that I can not do and enjoy there are still things I can enjoy with my limited vision.

I have to read them if I want to know how long to cook something for. ;p I don't care much about nutrition facts since eh... I'm not going to eat a portion size that isn't going to fill me up.

My eyes are not fully formed inside so nothing can be done. As for being unhealthy, I don't think my doctor cares since she scheduled me 5 months after my visit as if I'm not in any immediate danger... =____= I need a new primary doctor I think... One that actually gives a damn.

My dentist seems to be the one that wants to suck all my money away... FFFF I hate them!

It's worth a shot. Hopefully there is something in there. At the moment the only thing I am taking that is even heart related is coenzyme Q10.

hahaha Well it's probably cheaper to buy catnip tea than buying catnip from a pet store. I think this might be the reviewer's reasoning. I personally already have a tube of catnip for my kitty so I'd probably use all the tea for myself.

I can understand if you were more so than me, since there really wasn't anything wrong with me, and in general, it can feel frustrating and burdensome caring for someone with disabilities/special needs. My great aunt had to adopt her own grandson Marcus, who was not only blind (he couldn't see at all, in fact, I've never seen him with his eyes open so I don't know what caused his blindness other than he was born that way) but he was also mentally handicapped (I think he had Down Syndrome) and his parents refused to have anything to do with him :c

well practice makes perfect, just play around and do what you can to improve, even if you just trace. That's how I started off. Though to be fair, I think I've reached my limits. What I used to do, I used to trace off the tv. Big Sailor Moon fan so that's what got me into drawing in the first place.

That’s true, especially when it comes to subtitles. Blue (my blind friend who lives in the UK) can’t enjoy certain anime if they aren’t dubbed because he doesn’t know Japanese. Awwwwww, taking pics of cats isn’t stupid, it’s fun! And a challenge as they’ll be doing something cute and as soon as you get a camera, they stop xD

Hm…I wonder if those instructions are also available online. It would be easier for you than to read the box, but then again, it isn’t very convenient either cause unless you got a handheld device that can display the instructions at a size you can read and the device won’t get in your way while cooking, it isn’t very useful at all :c

Ah, I see. Sorry to hear that’s the case. Definitely sounds like you need a new primary doctor. And a new dentist to boot. Do you have a lot of problems with your teeth or something? My friend Randy, mind you he does get a little paranoid from time to time, thinks that most dentists whenever you have a check up try to find, or make something wrong with you so that you’ll come back. Did you know fluoride isn’t good for your teeth as it is claimed? Too much can cause more harm than good, and fluoride is actually added to our tap water so we’re all getting a lot more than what we need from that alone.

I’ll shoot you a PM with the stuff I’ve found out.

Hm, actually, that is a good point. I would certainly do the same to save money.

Fudgecakey's Waifu

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Bunthulhu

Lol, omg.. is what a ball gag??
'Cause no...? xd
(..Though I've done avi with ball gags before.. this one doesn't have one.. >u>;; )

+Ty~ >w<;

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

AngelDono
Bunthulhu
AngelDono
Bunthulhu
AngelDono

Oh. Crap, I forgot about Chompy.

Uuuuh, lemme just do a thiiiiing.

*coughscausebrokeashellanddoesn'tevenhave100mrightnowsosellingjunk* LOL

But Aiden's body looks willing.

"Looks willing." lol

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

It's truuuue.

He's practically thrusting into onto me. e u e

rofl You two look great together! heart

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

Thanks~ heart

So do you with that toilet.

Is that a ball gag? o u o

Oh.

Uh.

Awkward. LOL

I just, ya know, thought he had a ball gag in his mouth.

A white-ish ball gag?

I mean, I guess it could be something else-

In a relationship with urmostfav

Fashionable Raccoon

Teeth? lol

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

AngelDono
Bunthulhu

'Cause no...? xd
(..Though I've done avi with ball gags before.. this one doesn't have one.. >u>;; )

+Ty~ >w<;

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

AngelDono
Bunthulhu
AngelDono

It's truuuue.

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

Thanks~ heart

Oh.

Uh.

Awkward. LOL

A white-ish ball gag?

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
ll-Frantic-ll

Okay, I think that's everyone.
Those of you who see this and still get online (I think at least most of you still log in occasionally) would you want to do this? For those of us from Fashun it could be a fun little throwback to all of our group entries! For the others, it could be fun!

huuuhhh?

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
Inscolaris
Username: Inscolaris
Teammates' Usernames: Fading Sketch v2, Lord Tonberry, akiflower, Beenzino
Theme: Lewd Squad.
We get nekkid and flaunt our junk. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
We love our butts, and we strut our butts.
Love your butt.
BUTTSPIRE.

Twerk it, bae.

May I join please?

Fudgecakey's Waifu

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Bunthulhu

Teeth? lol

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

AngelDono
Bunthulhu

'Cause no...? xd

+Ty~ >w<;

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

AngelDono
Bunthulhu
AngelDono

It's truuuue.

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

Thanks~ heart

Oh.

Uh.

Awkward. LOL

A white-ish ball gag?

Sure.

I mean, there are other white things that could be found or be placed inside the mouth-

Now you don't look raunchy anymore. XD

Eternal Otaku

12,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Wait, who won?

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
himeko7
Wait, who won?

Check out the first page, 2nd post. Under the spoiler. {If you've already done that though, ignore this post}

Eternal Otaku

12,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Sailor Seren
himeko7
Wait, who won?

Check out the first page, 2nd post. Under the spoiler. {If you've already done that though, ignore this post}

Thank you! 4laugh

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
TruePaw

huuuhhh?

Oh, it's nothing now. I was wanting you to join an avatar contest with me. XD

Shy Vampire

21,000 Points
  • Magical Gems 500