Bunthulhu
Shrimp_Man
Bunthulhu
Shrimp_Man

I like that you retained your bun-ness and boytoy, btw. whee

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Thanks. I really only wanted to do some small changes to my avatar since dress up doesn't always play well for me. xD And I like the ears, I don't wear them that often, but they're my favorite bun ears on the site.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

They're cute floppy ears. <3
I don't have any in that style yet.
..But someday? >w<; the ever-expanding quest continues..

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I think I picked this one up back when the White Rabbit items were being rereleased in a rig. Can't remember which one, but it got cheap and I picked it up. lol

White Rabbit's Dash and White Rabbit's Course are both cheap right now. Both less than 2b.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
OokamixHime

Pirate Santa
Sadly I feel there has been a distinct lack of treasure plundering while we wait. With all the exciting outfits it plum slipped my mind.

I see eek The thread seems like a party anyway so that way you can take your mind off the lack of treasure.

Yup, it's a pretty cool party. But you're looking pretty today and makes me want to sail away with you.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Monsieur Fallacieux
Pirate Santa
Monsieur Fallacieux
Pirate Santa
Monsieur Fallacieux
Pirate Santa

No, it just means they are your secret weakness, not your source of power. What's your source of power?
Oh non!
Did I say that out loud?!
emotion_0A0
I have disgraced the showcase of the puppeteers!

No, not out loud... you typed it. On the internet. Which never forgets.

So, about your power source. Solar? Wind? Nuclear? Ancient jems? Puppy powered? Arcane spells? Mad Science? Do you tap into the very fabric of the cosmos to draw your strength from?

Black magic.

Hmm... interesting. Did you forget a word in that sentence? Maybe the word is 'powder'? Black powder Magic? Or Powdered Black Magic? Or Black Magic Powder?

... or maybe powder isn't involved at all.

powder is for pixies.

I thought pixies use dust. Are you sure you don't have any powder? *inspects your nose for powder*

Wistful Witch

Pirate Santa

Yup, it's a pretty cool party. But you're looking pretty today and makes me want to sail away with you.

Thanks whee Airships aren't that different from pirate ships I'd imagine....though falling from an Airship might be more dangerous sweatdrop

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Rouage Lapin
Pirate Santa
Just be careful nobody chops you down, turns you into lumber, and then builds a ship out of you. A magical talking ship. ... wow. that's sounding like a really good idea. I sure hope nobody does that.

I mean, I've already got a magical ship made of Ginger Bread, but man... you're really tempting aren't you?

While I can't say from experience, I do hear from those tired adventurers stopping to rest in my shade that talking boats have a propensity for leading those who ride them into danger. And not the sort of danger that necessarily ends in treasure. No, no. Death and destruction. Mostly those. So certainly there's no need to entertain the idea of hacking me down. 8D

//nervously saps

I dunno about talking boats myself, I mean aside from the King of Red Lions, who was just a little bit of a jerk. Also too small to be really useful.

*collects a little of your sap*

Indomitable Bro

both runners up for group 6 have me rolling rofl

also the spongebob cosplays GET ALL MY LOVE, good job guys.

Fudgecakey's Waifu

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Bunthulhu
AngelDono
Bunthulhu
AngelDono

Oh. Crap, I forgot about Chompy.

Uuuuh, lemme just do a thiiiiing.

*coughscausebrokeashellanddoesn'tevenhave100mrightnowsosellingjunk* LOL

But Aiden's body looks willing.

"Looks willing." lol

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

It's truuuue.

He's practically thrusting into onto me. e u e

rofl You two look great together! heart

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

Thanks~ heart

So do you with that toilet.

Is that a ball gag? o u o

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
St V-Starr
OokamixHime
BlackIronMeteor

You're very welcome. owo
St V-Starr

lol Well you got something positive out of it at least.

Yep. I'm also Facebook friends with some people involved with the Hellraiser franchise (Nicholas Vince aka Chatterer, Simon Bamford aka Butterball, and Barbie Wilde aka the Female Cenobite in Hellbound) and even the actor who played my favorite character in Nightbreed (Hugh Ross)! So I like to lurk in their personal lives to see how they're doing and if I can slip anything of their personalities and interests into their characters in my fan fictions. whee

hi there! just wanted to say your avi totally reminds me of full metal alchemist. with the blond hair you look like ed and the zombies around you remind me of the homunculi

this is meant as a compliment,so please take it that way. ^.^

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
lividdarkangel800
St V-Starr
OokamixHime
BlackIronMeteor

You're very welcome. owo
St V-Starr

Yep. I'm also Facebook friends with some people involved with the Hellraiser franchise (Nicholas Vince aka Chatterer, Simon Bamford aka Butterball, and Barbie Wilde aka the Female Cenobite in Hellbound) and even the actor who played my favorite character in Nightbreed (Hugh Ross)! So I like to lurk in their personal lives to see how they're doing and if I can slip anything of their personalities and interests into their characters in my fan fictions. whee

hi there! just wanted to say your avi totally reminds me of full metal alchemist. with the blond hair you look like ed and the zombies around you remind me of the homunculi

XD thanks!

Pinhead: Zombies?! We are demons!!!! D:

Oh hush, Pinhead! You can back from the dead! That totally makes you a zombie!

Hungry Cub

good job well done everyone emotion_bigheart
congratulations to all winners!

Fashionable Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Streaker 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Congrats to all the winners! Though-- I'm a little late..."

Batty Jackster

St V-Starr
lividdarkangel800
St V-Starr
OokamixHime
BlackIronMeteor

You're very welcome. owo
St V-Starr

XD thanks!

Pinhead: Zombies?! We are demons!!!! D:

Oh hush, Pinhead! You can back from the dead! That totally makes you a zombie!

I love Hellraiser! I just got finished watching a bunch of the sequels, and the first is still my favorite. wink

Hinata Sapphire's Husband

Amorous Warlord

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
Sooooo.... still no announcement

Duuurn's Wife

Backwoods Hiker

Oh well ~

gratz to the winners!

Shy UFO