• Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Joan of Canadia
St V-Starr
lividdarkangel800
St V-Starr
OokamixHime

You're very welcome. owo

lol Well you got something positive out of it at least.

Yep. I'm also Facebook friends with some people involved with the Hellraiser franchise (Nicholas Vince aka Chatterer, Simon Bamford aka Butterball, and Barbie Wilde aka the Female Cenobite in Hellbound) and even the actor who played my favorite character in Nightbreed (Hugh Ross)! So I like to lurk in their personal lives to see how they're doing and if I can slip anything of their personalities and interests into their characters in my fan fictions. whee

hi there! just wanted to say your avi totally reminds me of full metal alchemist. with the blond hair you look like ed and the zombies around you remind me of the homunculi

this is meant as a compliment,so please take it that way. ^.^

XD thanks!

Pinhead: Zombies?! We are demons!!!! D:

Oh hush, Pinhead! You can back from the dead! That totally makes you a zombie!

I love Hellraiser! I just got finished watching a bunch of the sequels, and the first is still my favorite. wink

Nice! I really like the first one the best but 2 was a great sequel! I'm a Hellraiser addict though. XD

In a relationship with urmostfav

Fashionable Raccoon

Oh! Thanks for that. <3
I think I have a few other things that are higher priority that I'm looking at right now;
but good to know! <3
^3^

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

Shrimp_Man
Bunthulhu
Shrimp_Man
Bunthulhu
Shrimp_Man

I like that you retained your bun-ness and boytoy, btw. whee

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Thanks. I really only wanted to do some small changes to my avatar since dress up doesn't always play well for me. xD And I like the ears, I don't wear them that often, but they're my favorite bun ears on the site.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

They're cute floppy ears. <3
I don't have any in that style yet.
..But someday? >w<; the ever-expanding quest continues..

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

I think I picked this one up back when the White Rabbit items were being rereleased in a rig. Can't remember which one, but it got cheap and I picked it up. lol

White Rabbit's Dash and White Rabbit's Course are both cheap right now. Both less than 2b.

In a relationship with urmostfav

Fashionable Raccoon

Lol, omg.. is what a ball gag??
'Cause no...? xd
(..Though I've done avi with ball gags before.. this one doesn't have one.. >u>;; )

+Ty~ >w<;

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

AngelDono
Bunthulhu
AngelDono
Bunthulhu
AngelDono

Oh. Crap, I forgot about Chompy.

Uuuuh, lemme just do a thiiiiing.

*coughscausebrokeashellanddoesn'tevenhave100mrightnowsosellingjunk* LOL

But Aiden's body looks willing.

"Looks willing." lol

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

It's truuuue.

He's practically thrusting into onto me. e u e

rofl You two look great together! heart

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

Thanks~ heart

So do you with that toilet.

Is that a ball gag? o u o

Friendly Dreamer

Congrats to the winners.

Friendly Dreamer

XonyMudd

I'm sure you will. Ah, well I spent most of my time in my own head as I was often neglected and ignored. Maybe you can try drawing from photographs. Draw small sections at a time.

Man, you must feel like you might as well not be able to see at all cause there's so much you can't do and enjoy anyway :c food labels! I hadn't even thought about that! Most people don't even read the labels, so off course no one's gonna give a d if the font size is too tiny for someone to read. Is there anything that can be done to help you see better, short of an eye transplant? Then again, everything costs money, and I bet with all your health problems, you're more economically viable sick than well. If doctors made you well, then they wouldn't get paid to treat you anymore.

I'll see what I can do. His book is pretty huge (and heavy) so its bound to have something in there that can help. Plus, its all natural, so there shouldn't be crazy side effects like hallucinations, vomiting, etc.

Yah, it is pretty popular. Oh man, I'm too greedy to let the cats play with the baggies, if I'm getting catnip tea, its for me. I might let them get a few licks out of my cup though xD aren't I a horrible cat owner?

I can't say that I wasn't neglected and ignored. I probably was more so than you. I've used photo references for practice before. Can't say I enjoy it much, but I have to practice from time to time.

No, because if I couldn't see at all I couldn't draw or watch anime. I couldn't take stupid photos of my cat either. lol So while there are many things that I can not do and enjoy there are still things I can enjoy with my limited vision.

I have to read them if I want to know how long to cook something for. ;p I don't care much about nutrition facts since eh... I'm not going to eat a portion size that isn't going to fill me up.

My eyes are not fully formed inside so nothing can be done. As for being unhealthy, I don't think my doctor cares since she scheduled me 5 months after my visit as if I'm not in any immediate danger... =____= I need a new primary doctor I think... One that actually gives a damn.

My dentist seems to be the one that wants to suck all my money away... FFFF I hate them!

It's worth a shot. Hopefully there is something in there. At the moment the only thing I am taking that is even heart related is coenzyme Q10.

hahaha Well it's probably cheaper to buy catnip tea than buying catnip from a pet store. I think this might be the reviewer's reasoning. I personally already have a tube of catnip for my kitty so I'd probably use all the tea for myself.

Friendly Dreamer

Argentum Beryl

I was really into it hardcore for 3 years or so. I was raiding almost every night for half a dozen guilds across several servers. I didn't want to deal with the reality of the area and still don't to a degree but I've managed to cope with it a bit- but it's not the real me. If given a chance I'll run to the mountains and be out there for months to blow off steam before coming back to civilization haha.

Yeah pretty faces aren't always everything. Good character is needed too. My fangirling has toned down so much.

I do the same haha. If it's something I want I'll just purchase it rather than spend GC for a chance. >.>;

We lost. sad

I think the biggest problem with MMO's is the endless grinding. I'd like to experience more story and more item collection/exploration. Maybe this is why I am drawn more to traditional RPG's. I like to take things at my own pace and not feel shitty for not being as good as everyone else.

As for camping out and being in the wilderness... It wouldn't be good with my anxiety. I wouldn't want to have a panic attack in such a place.

I'm trying my best to remember the last character that I fangirled over. *ponders*

Same.

Celestial Shapeshifter

Loner Yanagi

We lost. sad

I think the biggest problem with MMO's is the endless grinding. I'd like to experience more story and more item collection/exploration. Maybe this is why I am drawn more to traditional RPG's. I like to take things at my own pace and not feel shitty for not being as good as everyone else.

As for camping out and being in the wilderness... It wouldn't be good with my anxiety. I wouldn't want to have a panic attack in such a place.

I'm trying my best to remember the last character that I fangirled over. *ponders*

Same.

We did. :[ There's next time though and we can do better planning haha. We'll blow everyone else away with more detailed planning. >:]

I'm not fond of the grind I do admit, but I like playing with other people online so I can overlook the grind as long as there's ways to make it more fun. Half the guilds I was raiding for was hardcore and there were a couple I was in for the reason of having fun. Crafting is a huge thing in my books personally and I wish MMOs could offer better crafting. Star Wars Galaxies had the best crafting.

No doubt. :[ I can't blame you for that. Having an attack in the middle of nowhere isn't fun.

I'm super introverted but fairly high functioning. However there's only so much I can personally take being physically around people before I start to break down. My weekend and holiday escapes to the mountains helped me with my issues back West before I got to the breaking point so I never really had a full blown break down until I moved to the Midwest. There was something soothing about the mountains and the natural beauty that set me completely at ease and fully released the pent up tension.

The last character I somewhat fangirled over was...Lelouche from Code Geass. A total d**k, but one with good intentions.

Friendly Dreamer

Argentum Beryl

We did. :[ There's next time though and we can do better planning haha. We'll blow everyone else away with more detailed planning. >:]

I'm not fond of the grind I do admit, but I like playing with other people online so I can overlook the grind as long as there's ways to make it more fun. Half the guilds I was raiding for was hardcore and there were a couple I was in for the reason of having fun. Crafting is a huge thing in my books personally and I wish MMOs could offer better crafting. Star Wars Galaxies had the best crafting.

No doubt. :[ I can't blame you for that. Having an attack in the middle of nowhere isn't fun.

I'm super introverted but fairly high functioning. However there's only so much I can personally take being physically around people before I start to break down. My weekend and holiday escapes to the mountains helped me with my issues back West before I got to the breaking point so I never really had a full blown break down until I moved to the Midwest. There was something soothing about the mountains and the natural beauty that set me completely at ease and fully released the pent up tension.

The last character I somewhat fangirled over was...Lelouche from Code Geass. A total d**k, but one with good intentions.

haha Yes, we all didn't have enough time to plan ahead. I didn't even change my avatar for it. pfft.... Next time we will be prepared. ;D

Crafting? Like weapons and armor and such? I suppose that can be fun. I do enjoy collecting items to craft rare things. Things like that do appeal to me a lot somehow.

It's not even fun in my own home, but it happens and I've just got to live with it. x____X

I'm happy that you have found a way that relieves your pent up stress and tension. Sometimes getting away really is the best solution. I'm also an introvert, but I spent most of my time away from people. It doesn't keep me completely protected from family drama however.

I think for me it was L-Elf from Kakumeiki Valvrave. Though I also have a thing for Mikleo from Tales of Zestiria. I think I'm seeing a pattern looks wise... uh-oh...

Celestial Shapeshifter

Loner Yanagi
Argentum Beryl

haha Yes, we all didn't have enough time to plan ahead. I didn't even change my avatar for it. pfft.... Next time we will be prepared. ;D

Crafting? Like weapons and armor and such? I suppose that can be fun. I do enjoy collecting items to craft rare things. Things like that do appeal to me a lot somehow.

It's not even fun in my own home, but it happens and I've just got to live with it. x____X

I'm happy that you have found a way that relieves your pent up stress and tension. Sometimes getting away really is the best solution. I'm also an introvert, but I spent most of my time away from people. It doesn't keep me completely protected from family drama however.

I think for me it was L-Elf from Kakumeiki Valvrave. Though I also have a thing for Mikleo from Tales of Zestiria. I think I'm seeing a pattern looks wise... uh-oh...

I didn't either haha though I had just created Nefertimon so it technically is my newest avi.

Yup weapons, armor, jewelry, ect. It was interesting getting materials and stuff to make cool armor or weapons. I liked that WoW came out with Mogging which lets you overlay skins from other weapons onto your most current item level weapon so old armor is now relevant again for looks.

I know how that is. Family- can't live with them can't live without them. Forever in a love/hate relationship XD.

Boys with short white hair? biggrin

Friendly Dreamer

Argentum Beryl

I didn't either haha though I had just created Nefertimon so it technically is my newest avi.

Yup weapons, armor, jewelry, ect. It was interesting getting materials and stuff to make cool armor or weapons. I liked that WoW came out with Mogging which lets you overlay skins from other weapons onto your most current item level weapon so old armor is now relevant again for looks.

I know how that is. Family- can't live with them can't live without them. Forever in a love/hate relationship XD.

Boys with short white hair? biggrin

We probably shouldn't keep spamming this thread now that the contest is over.

I made this when the Gatomon item came out so it's still fairly new as well.

That's neat that you can reuse the skins for weapons and such. I still find WoW to be not that attractive looks wise. The males are way too bulky for my taste.

I could easily live without my brother. ;D

It was a coincidence, but apparently I do like it quite a bit.

Celestial Shapeshifter

Loner Yanagi

We probably shouldn't keep spamming this thread now that the contest is over.

I made this when the Gatomon item came out so it's still fairly new as well.

That's neat that you can reuse the skins for weapons and such. I still find WoW to be not that attractive looks wise. The males are way too bulky for my taste.

I could easily live without my brother. ;D

It was a coincidence, but apparently I do like it quite a bit.

Yeah we prolly shouldn't hahaha. WoW's eh. It's only fun with other people, the game itself isn't that special but it does have the best customer service and update support out of any MMO on the market.

Ah brothers. My relationship with mine is best kept at a distance.

White hair = win.

We'll just poke each other on profiles, ect.

Prince Yuriy's Waifu

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Ahh, just noticed the winners are in. Congrats to everyone who had the guts to enter and to the winners for their exquisite avatars! emotion_bigheart

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Bunthulhu

Oh! Thanks for that. <3
I think I have a few other things that are higher priority that I'm looking at right now;
but good to know! <3
^3^

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

Shrimp_Man
Bunthulhu
Shrimp_Man
Bunthulhu
Shrimp_Man

I like that you retained your bun-ness and boytoy, btw. whee

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

Thanks. I really only wanted to do some small changes to my avatar since dress up doesn't always play well for me. xD And I like the ears, I don't wear them that often, but they're my favorite bun ears on the site.

They're cute floppy ears. <3
I don't have any in that style yet.
..But someday? >w<; the ever-expanding quest continues..

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

I think I picked this one up back when the White Rabbit items were being rereleased in a rig. Can't remember which one, but it got cheap and I picked it up. lol

White Rabbit's Dash and White Rabbit's Course are both cheap right now. Both less than 2b.

You're welcome. ^_^ I just thought I'd point them out since I was already looking them up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces