Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
OokamixHime
Relinquished ArchAngel

I'm part of a different group but I love that there could be a Repo group emotion_kirakira You look great.

Awe Thank you heart My boyfriend is doing repo man. Now if we could only find a graverobber and a shilo lol

In a relationship with urmostfav

Fashionable Raccoon

Loveparody
Forever alone since I never change my base so everyone has to dress up as slutbag demons

I need a harem of all manly demon sluts pls

sry girlies

fyi, I totally would have gone for this. xd <3
"manly (...) slutbag demons," yes. whee heart

Did you manage a team? (I'm assuming you did..)
I wanna see your entry~ emotion_c8

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Sailor Seren
Username: Sailor Seren

Teammates' Usernames: Elementis_Dragon, OokamixHime, XonyMudd, [GS] Sailor Moon, RavishingRuby

Theme: Cosplay - Sailor Moon - Best Friends
Each royal has to have a best friend to rely on. Sailor Pluto {Elementis_Dragon}, best friend to Queen Serenity {OokamixHime}. Prince Endymion {XonyMudd}, best friend to Princess Serenity {[GS] Sailor Moon}. Sailor Venus {RavishingRuby}, best friend to Neo Queen Serenity {Sailor Seren}.

Brought to you by the people hanging out in the "Crystal Tokyo: A Senshi Sanctuary" Friends Chat thread. Stop by and give us a visit sometime!
Love love love this 4laugh Thanks for posting Seren emotion_kirakira

Wistful Witch

Relinquished ArchAngel

Awe Thank you heart My boyfriend is doing repo man. Now if we could only find a graverobber and a shilo lol

I wish you the best of luck on finding them 3nodding Love seeing Repo get some love.

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

Katinkalove
Phieth
Katinkalove
Phieth
Katinkalove
Phieth

yesI am

do want to join?? emotion_kirakira

my friend and I both 3nodding
we wanna know which characters you're looking for first tho, to see if we can fit in

I had Dean,Sam, Boby and Cas, there is someone who is doing lucifer (nick) but he hasn't complete the friend deal.

biggrin

I will be delighted to see you both and made you proud members of supernatural team!!

the limit's six tho right? crying

yea i know, but if sucks, and I don't want to kick nobody, everyone has done amazing cosplay, however there is a but in here, my team is actually 4 (our 5th member hasn't befriend anyone else) so we're like 4

so I can still count with yo both? emotion_kirakira

turns out we don't have any way of matching your already flawless squad (not enough angel items) and my friend wont be able to log on to gaia any time soon anyway. Best of luck tho!
we're rooting for you.... unless we find a way to compete against you wink just kidding! may the best squad win biggrin

all right

I hope you find a good squad and good luck!

>u< and thank you

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Xelyn_X13
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi

rofl Beautifully done. Just one request. Can you edit it a bit so it says I'm a guy, Cuz I am indeed male.
Im the DM here and i say you drank a gender bender potion scream

sure thing XP give me a sec
sorry about that gonk

Bunny

How did you assemble your squad?:

Randomly, in this thread, actually. I didn't know any of my team mates previously. o u o

What tropes does your team follow?

emotion_dowant Awesome, cute bugs trope.

What Gaian teams or organizations do you love? (G-Team, Bunny Rangers, etc,)

Ron Bruise, Chorlie Shane and Digiorno Lee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How do you like the Lazy Gaia Staff theme your unruly hosts are rocking?

LOL I love your "Peek into a day in the life of Gaia HQ" submission. But we all know you're hard workers. Right?
ninja

Fashionable Raccoon

Freaque of Nature
Bunthulhu
Freaque of Nature

lol yeah I got recruited for an interesting group yes?

lol you were lucky! bunny avis are fun! *i have 3 I think* but there's not much going on with them and I think I scrapped them. except 1 which is an OC of mine.

Haha, for sure. <3

Yeeaaah~! Bunnies are my jam. heart
Ohohoh, have I ever seen this OC of yours~? emotion_c8

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

dont know I had his avi on for a while he's one of the rabbits in my Wonderland spin off.

You can see his Charahub profile here. It's incomplete but thats what I have for him so far.

Oh nice! I think I saw you wearing something similar recently, at least... <3
I love your naughty demonic s**t. xd (I mean..rabbit, obvi..but even still.. <3)

I'm so curious about your world setting, now! whee

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^
Minajerie
JustinaNycaSe
The Fifth of Two

Hmmm... I can't really see past the flames, but everything looks good to me. If you want to do a little something else to your avi, a few tweaks, feel free. Otherwise, it looks fine to me, minus the flames, of course. 3nodding

There, flames off emotion_dealwithit

The grey bling on the chest is kinda weird- but you look super cute and could totally be a doll~

That white bling hides blue top that comes with hands thats why it looks grey. I could buy some huge bow to hide it tho.

Lightbringer

20,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
charish669
I'll make sure I tell him. I don't really see anyone around anymore either. sad we'plan have to try and work together next time there's a group thing like this. We could totally kill it, lol.

Oh yeah! A Zurg squad could have killed it! Maybe next time there's a group contest or something like this we can summon the others.

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
Minajerie
Pickled Cactus
                this sounds fun! uh... anyone looking for a member? i've got quite a few avis. sweatdrop

Do you have anything Doll like? We are trying to do a doll squad

ahhh not really, but do you think these could pass off as one?
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                (and the last one isn't really finished)
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i understand if it's not doll like tho xd

Lust and Magic's Significant Otter

Sarcastic Spook

29,250 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
JustinaNycaSe
Minajerie
JustinaNycaSe
The Fifth of Two

Hmmm... I can't really see past the flames, but everything looks good to me. If you want to do a little something else to your avi, a few tweaks, feel free. Otherwise, it looks fine to me, minus the flames, of course. 3nodding

There, flames off emotion_dealwithit

The grey bling on the chest is kinda weird- but you look super cute and could totally be a doll~

That white bling hides blue top that comes with hands thats why it looks grey. I could buy some huge bow to hide it tho.

Oh, that makes sense! Uhhh... let me see if I have something for you to borrow, otherwise it is fine!

Angelic Millionaire

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Noble Shade 100
need friends....or people who are willing to enter with me

Man-Hungry Bear

ll-Frantic-ll

OH JEEZ. UH, LET ME GET SOME EARS AND A TAIL x-x

Fashionable Raccoon

AngelDono

I always play mage. xD I'm a magic person.
I try other classes too, but I always go back to mage; like a lover? LOL
I can't handle healer cause I can really keep track of people to heal if they aren't me. XD
Sooo, everyone dies.
I can't tank either; everyone dies too.
And I'm directionally challenged. /cry
I even get lost with a map. LOL
Thoooough I like the cleric classes where you can melee attack and heal cause I can heal myself. o u o
So selfish LOL

I think I have a tendency to go for rogues..lol. xd (also pretty squishy..but maybe not as.)
Magic using classes can be nice, too, though. <3
ugh yeah; I don't have nearly enough experience healing to feel comfortable doing it yet..lol.
..I've never really tanked... >_>;;;
I don't like responsibilities other than "don't stand in the fire!" gonk
HAHA! YES! I feel you. cool emotion_brofist

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items