We'll see Edmund and Vanessa's honeymoon. 0.22972972972973 23.0% [ 17 ]
It's all about the Turtle god. 0.33783783783784 33.8% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
✖ If Nyx can't be stripped of his powers how can he be stopped?
Bullets. Is that a right answer?

✖ What is power is Nyx actually the manifestation of?
Spite. Jealousy, perhaps? Like, he consumes the bad vibes of humanity?

✖ Will Gino be able to inspire the people of Gaia to rise up and resist Nyx?
I think he will. In order for him to grow as a character, he's going to have to step up and deliver the goods. He can't be in the background forever.

✖ Who's going to be recruiting people for the battle to stop Nyx: Edmund, Leon, or Gino himself and will you be willing to fight?
GINO.
Yep, I'm all set for the big brawl.

✖ What powers could the other three sons be the manifestation of?
You know, it's hard to say. We know so little about them. I mean, other than the fact that Meili cared more about humanity than they did.

✖ Is Gaia's long dormant son going to be the god we unlocked in the manga Kickstarter?
I forgot about that...huh. Probably.

✖ Who is Gino more mad at Gaia or Nyx?
Nyx.

✖ Will we get to see the letter next week?
Probably not. xd

Bonus Question: Since Gino needs humanity's resistance to boost his power does this mean he's going to have to reconcile things with his brothers?
I don't know.

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Chibi Halo
Mirastella Crowley
I think Gino is more mad at Nyx because of his plan to kill his father. But then again Gaia's request to be like a god of ambition again isn't a simple task because Gino isn't his father and the fact that she banished Nyx then saying that she can't take away his powers.

It could be because her sons are part of her and getting rid of Nyx would be self-destruction, which isn't Gaia's nature at all. Her role is to create.

You know you bring up a good point that I don't think the Nyx side is seeing at all and it's causing all kinds of negative emotions in me that I'm seriously having a hard time holding back right now. They're ready to write her off and call her a bad mother.

Sadly, she knows that too well... That's why the rest of the family is dysfunctional. If only there's motivation to bring back the other brothers...

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Unless he can reconcile with his mother and brothers, he'll have to be killed.

I'm going to tie this in with another question.

If he can't, his money will.

✖ Who's going to be recruiting people for the battle to stop Nyx: Edmund, Leon, or Gino himself and will you be willing to fight?
They all will. Sen and Marius too, maybe even Nico and Cres.

For everything in nature, you have to have its opposite to balance it. Meili was tasked with creating life, who else should have the power to take it away but one of his brothers? I think the son who wont intervene for lesser beings is probably in charge of death/the afterlife, so he wouldn't value humanity too much in the first place. The dormant brother may have been in charge of creating land and sea, and now that he isn't needed, he is off sleeping or something. The fourth brother, who is "reclusive", may be the god of natural disasters, whose job it is to destroy brother #3's creation. He hides himself because he doesn't want anyone to see an earthquake or tornado coming. Halo has me convinced that Nyx was in charge of the moon, but what would he do there, other than make sure it stayed in orbit? My theory is that much like our moon, Gaia's moon was once a part of her, but it was separated from her when she collided with some huge space object. Although it benefitted her creation, she couldn't make things grow there. Maybe she put Nyx there so that she could connect with the "dead" part of herself, or maybe he was supposed to protect it.

✖ Is Gaia's long dormant son going to be the god we unlocked in the manga Kickstarter?
Maybe, he could create us another continent.

Gino is mad at himself, for not being able to step into his father's shoes. He may have some hard feelings against Gaia and Nyx, but mostly he is just afraid, insecure, and grieving and he's taking it out on everybody.

I doubt it. sad

Bonus Question: Since Gino needs humanity's resistance to boost his power does this mean he's going to have to reconcile things with his brothers?
Probably not, unless he needs them to get the vampires on his side.

Time-traveling Senshi

Mirastella Crowley
Chibi Halo
Mirastella Crowley
I think Gino is more mad at Nyx because of his plan to kill his father. But then again Gaia's request to be like a god of ambition again isn't a simple task because Gino isn't his father and the fact that she banished Nyx then saying that she can't take away his powers.

It could be because her sons are part of her and getting rid of Nyx would be self-destruction, which isn't Gaia's nature at all. Her role is to create.

You know you bring up a good point that I don't think the Nyx side is seeing at all and it's causing all kinds of negative emotions in me that I'm seriously having a hard time holding back right now. They're ready to write her off and call her a bad mother.

Sadly, she knows that too well... That's why the rest of the family is dysfunctional. If only there's motivation to bring back the other brothers...

And yet Slick says she should have just killed him to begin with. He doesn't see the severity of the actions Nyx pulled and just calls what he did to Sen and Marius "harmless" when it totally wasn't. If he can't be stripped of his powers and he has the power that he does and killing him would only bring Gaia closer to death then banishment was the only choice.

And about the other brothers, I think we are getting one of them back with the way the kickstarter global tiers read.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
"When he tries to impose his will on humanity, people will resist... [...] And as they resist, you will grow stronger-- maybe strong enough to beat Nyx."

...and there's the in-world meaning of our Halloween event's team scores. xd "It's over 9000!"

/added later/ Ooh, just thought of something else. Is Gino's power going to resemble that of the Masque?

Time-traveling Senshi

Platonix
"When he tries to impose his will on humanity, people will resist... [...] And as they resist, you will grow stronger-- maybe strong enough to beat Nyx."

...and there's the in-world meaning of our Halloween event's team scores. xd "It's over 9000!"

/added later/ Ooh, just thought of something else. Is Gino's power going to resemble that of the Masque?

Okay that seriously made me laugh and I so needed a good laugh today. I don't think he'll have the powers that the Masque because that was the Johnny-Gino hybrid who was doing what he could to impress Sasha and without daddy inside of him I think Gino's going to be using a different type of ability fueled by his ambition.

But if that's going to be our Halloween then dang it we're going to have to do some major recruiting between now and then.

Alien Sweetheart

Actually I would love it if Gino took up the title The Masque again! He'd be line.....I feel so silly..and everyone else is like BUT DUDE YOU'RE LIKE A SUPER HERO!....but I feel so silly...YOU RAN AROUND NAKED WITH A CLAM ON YOUR HEAD AND THIS MAKES YOU FEEL SILLY!?.............why do you keep bringing that up? gonk

ALSO I KNEW IT! I knew Gaia doesn't want Nyx to be killed. She just wants him to be stopped!

Also why do I feel like Gino's powers will be shown with either his Hair going out long(totally awesome magic girl style) Or his eye brows growing bigger?

Please make it his eyebrows....with magic girl style....

Fluffy Otaku

Meushi
Actually I would love it if Gino took up the title The Masque again! He'd be line.....I feel so silly..and everyone else is like BUT DUDE YOU'RE LIKE A SUPER HERO!....but I feel so silly...YOU RAN AROUND NAKED WITH A CLAM ON YOUR HEAD AND THIS MAKES YOU FEEL SILLY!?.............why do you keep bringing that up? gonk

ALSO I KNEW IT! I knew Gaia doesn't want Nyx to be killed. She just wants him to be stopped!

Also why do I feel like Gino's powers will be shown with either his Hair going out long(totally awesome magic girl style) Or his eye brows growing bigger?

You never cease to amuse me!!! mrgreen

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
For all of you wishing to keep the Gambino bloodline alive

User Image

I do love you guys and gals and check out the mashup thread for tons of funny edits

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Chibi Halo
Mirastella Crowley
Chibi Halo
Mirastella Crowley

And yet Slick says she should have just killed him to begin with. He doesn't see the severity of the actions Nyx pulled and just calls what he did to Sen and Marius "harmless" when it totally wasn't. If he can't be stripped of his powers and he has the power that he does and killing him would only bring Gaia closer to death then banishment was the only choice.

And about the other brothers, I think we are getting one of them back with the way the kickstarter global tiers read.

I agree. What Nyx really needs is a "demigod" rehab but what I read in this page of the Manga, the world is savage at that time - gods/goddesses there are in its very primal stage. So there's not surprise that there were no concepts of a rehab at that time. They are the very first people - testers and "guinea pigs".

*Mira's head isn't used to post discussion* I'm not even a debate champ. I suck~! *woot* xD

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Chibi Halo

I do think that Gino is likely somehow going to be the kind of person who becomes a leader to Gaia. not necessarilly president or king or anything (though dethroning diedrich would be awesome), but somebody of respect and merit and honour. it would be the kind of thing that was unexpected, people would likely not have thought it possible. but every man has his hour. this is Gino's. he's coming into his own.

If Nyx can't be stripped of his powers how can he be stopped? his power is directly related to the power of those around him. he uses others. if he has no supporters, he is powerless.

What is power is Nyx actually the manifestation of? the way I see it, the Moon has always been the symbol of manipulation, illusion, empthay, and the subtle pull of other forces. it reflects the light of others rather than shine it's own light. Nyx is the god of subtlety and manipulation.

Will Gino be able to inspire the people of Gaia to rise up and resist Nyx? I think so. definitely.

Is Gaia's long dormant son going to be the god we unlocked in the manga Kickstarter? it's possible that Gino could be that god..... though the long-dormant-son is another possibility.

Who is Gino more mad at Gaia or Nyx? I think he may be equally angry at all of them.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Stop Dont Believin
Unless he can reconcile with his mother and brothers, he'll have to be killed.

I'm going to tie this in with another question.

If he can't, his money will.

They all will. Sen and Marius too, maybe even Nico and Cres.

For everything in nature, you have to have its opposite to balance it. Meili was tasked with creating life, who else should have the power to take it away but one of his brothers? I think the son who wont intervene for lesser beings is probably in charge of death/the afterlife, so he wouldn't value humanity too much in the first place. The dormant brother may have been in charge of creating land and sea, and now that he isn't needed, he is off sleeping or something. The fourth brother, who is "reclusive", may be the god of natural disasters, whose job it is to destroy brother #3's creation. He hides himself because he doesn't want anyone to see an earthquake or tornado coming. Halo has me convinced that Nyx was in charge of the moon, but what would he do there, other than make sure it stayed in orbit? My theory is that much like our moon, Gaia's moon was once a part of her, but it was separated from her when she collided with some huge space object. Although it benefitted her creation, she couldn't make things grow there. Maybe she put Nyx there so that she could connect with the "dead" part of herself, or maybe he was supposed to protect it.

Maybe, he could create us another continent.

Gino is mad at himself, for not being able to step into his father's shoes. He may have some hard feelings against Gaia and Nyx, but mostly he is just afraid, insecure, and grieving and he's taking it out on everybody.

I doubt it. sad

Probably not, unless he needs them to get the vampires on his side.

I don't think Nyx needs to be killed, but you bring up some epic points.

Time-traveling Senshi

Mirastella Crowley
Chibi Halo
Mirastella Crowley
Chibi Halo
Mirastella Crowley

I agree. What Nyx really needs is a "demigod" rehab but what I read in this page of the Manga, the world is savage at that time - gods/goddesses there are in its very primal stage. So there's not surprise that there were no concepts of a rehab at that time. They are the very first people - testers and "guinea pigs".

*Mira's head isn't used to post discussion* I'm not even a debate champ. I suck~! *woot* xD

You bring up a very good point and most likely why he wasn't sent off to the therapist and just sent off to the void. The response back then would more likely be either death or banishment and I don't think Gaia wanted death for her children so she chose banishment. However, her choice seems to have pained her because it's obvious Nyx thought she betrayed him as well. I do get the feeling Nyx thought he only had two people in the world who cared for him, Gaia and Ambition. One tattled on him and the other sent him away so it's only natural he would harbor feelings of revenge for so long. But at the same time his abilities are too strong and too dangerous for someone who became addicted to what those abilities allowed him to get away with.

Alien Sweetheart

CioccoLatte
Meushi

You never cease to amuse me!!! mrgreen

*rubs hands together* I've only just begun. MUAHAHAHAHA!

Time-traveling Senshi

Oh dear this is in some severe need of attention here. Don't forget about this just because we have an event going on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff