Welcome to Gaia! ::

One last thing... Any predictions?

It'll be two journal pages from Gino. 0.43243243243243 43.2% [ 32 ]
We'll see Edmund and Vanessa's honeymoon. 0.22972972972973 23.0% [ 17 ]
It's all about the Turtle god. 0.33783783783784 33.8% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]

Time-traveling Senshi

Odd Cinderella
Neh, neh: are there any Airship artists here? ninja I am still hung up on designing ships for Black Kingdom (Only because I am a member, lol) E-Corp, J-Corp, S-Corp and D-Party. burning_eyes I'm willing to pay...(Just gotta pick a design everyone is willing to agree with! xp )

Wish I had talent with drafting and design to help you out. Good luck finding someone.

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
OokamixHime
XD I like knowing some things about different fish.....there are some that are just freaky as hell and I don't ever want to encounter them.

☠ ☠ "Ring a bell so the serpent hears us, let her know that we're tried and true. ." ☠ ☠
User Image
User Image

Mmmmmm Like the ones that reside in the darkness of the ocean? I'd s**t my scuba suit if I encountered the one with the light on its head. Or a freaking man-eating octopus, for that matter.

☠ ☠ ". .No the beasts, they won't get near us- And we're not scared of You." ☠ ☠
Odd Cinderella
Neh, neh: are there any Airship artists here? ninja I am still hung up on designing ships for Black Kingdom (Only because I am a member, lol) E-Corp, J-Corp, S-Corp and D-Party. burning_eyes I'm willing to pay...(Just gotta pick a design everyone is willing to agree with! xp )
not an artist

BUT HOLY COW YOUR WINGS ARE SUPER PRETTYYYYYY

That blue is so gorgeous

Lavish Ladykiller

Chibi Halo
Gumby Ningata
Chibi Halo
Gumby Ningata
Chibi Halo

That would be the kind of flag the rebel frat house would put up in place of the official one. xp

It is Greendale Community College's official flag.

It's just too bad there won't be "six and a movie".

You never know. If they do another season that is five. The movie would probably be like the paintball episodes. Also, I want to see the stuff they show in flashbacks. Like the gangster paintball or the Habitat house.

It's had five seasons and NBC nixed it for six and Netflix won't pick it up at all. I don't know what kind of interest would be there for someone like Hulu or Amazon to put it on their streaming services or even for a cable network like Comedy Central, HBO, or Showtime to get it. It's a struggling series and I'm afraid no matter how much #sixseasonsandamovie trends on Twitter and Facebook it just might not come back.

I do not know why my brain did not count right. Anyway, Comedy Central started showing reruns and The CW shows the first four. Last night they had that episode on. One can hope they bring it back. I liked the new teacher they added.

Time-traveling Senshi

Gumby Ningata
Chibi Halo
Gumby Ningata
Chibi Halo
Gumby Ningata
Chibi Halo

That would be the kind of flag the rebel frat house would put up in place of the official one. xp

It is Greendale Community College's official flag.

You never know. If they do another season that is five. The movie would probably be like the paintball episodes. Also, I want to see the stuff they show in flashbacks. Like the gangster paintball or the Habitat house.

It's had five seasons and NBC nixed it for six and Netflix won't pick it up at all. I don't know what kind of interest would be there for someone like Hulu or Amazon to put it on their streaming services or even for a cable network like Comedy Central, HBO, or Showtime to get it. It's a struggling series and I'm afraid no matter how much #sixseasonsandamovie trends on Twitter and Facebook it just might not come back.

I do not know why my brain did not count right. Anyway, Comedy Central started showing reruns and The CW shows the first four. Last night they had that episode on. One can hope they bring it back. I liked the new teacher they added.

It all depends on who wants to spend the money backing the series.

Lavish Ladykiller

Chibi Halo
Gumby Ningata
Chibi Halo
Gumby Ningata
Chibi Halo

It all depends on who wants to spend the money backing the series.

I think it has a good fallowing and should do well. Would not get a movie but another season would be nice,

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Are you guys talking about Community? I love that show. This past season sucked though. It was good up until Troy left.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Odd Cinderella
Teh D-Party has ships.

We have been having a really fun time discussing them.

Time-traveling Senshi

Gumby Ningata
I think it has a good fallowing and should do well. Would not get a movie but another season would be nice,

There's no doubt it has the fan support out there but does it generate enough viewers to consider it something worth picking up by a cable outlet or streaming service. Its like Cougar Town where the ratings fell consistently from day one.

Lavish Ladykiller

Chibi Halo
Gumby Ningata

There's no doubt it has the fan support out there but does it generate enough viewers to consider it something worth picking up by a cable outlet or streaming service. Its like Cougar Town where the ratings fell consistently from day one.

But they still managed to get picked up.

Hopeful Girl

Hassli
Odd Cinderella
Teh D-Party has ships.

gonk THE ONE DELBOSQUE MADE WAS SUPER CUTE! burning_eyes

Hopeful Girl

Rattlesnake Jake
Odd Cinderella
not an artist

BUT HOLY COW YOUR WINGS ARE SUPER PRETTYYYYYY

That blue is so gorgeous
Lol. Thanks.

Hopeful Girl

Chibi Halo
Odd Cinderella

Wish I had talent with drafting and design to help you out. Good luck finding someone.

Lol. Yeah. I wish I could draw myself. xp

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Odd Cinderella
Hassli
Odd Cinderella
Teh D-Party has ships.

Yeah! I really like that one. She was taking ideas from the thread and putting them directly into her design.

I liek a lot of them, though.

Hopeful Girl

Hassli
Odd Cinderella
Hassli
Odd Cinderella
Teh D-Party has ships.

Yeah! I really like that one. She was taking ideas from the thread and putting them directly into her design.

I liek a lot of them, though.
If I was in the guild, I'd vote for hers. 3nodding BUT! I'd like to see the D-Party Alliance crest thing-y you made a while back. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff