Welcome to Gaia! ::

So tell me, what do you want from this REI?

Blood! More blood I say! Just buckets and buckets of blood! >:D 0.27213114754098 27.2% [ 83 ]
I need me some eyes and wig(s)! 0.33770491803279 33.8% [ 103 ]
Poses that will creep me the math out~ 0.22295081967213 22.3% [ 68 ]
Hmm... I want to be surprised. :3 0.1672131147541 16.7% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 305 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 > >>

Versatile Partner

10,025 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mmmm, looks good so far, let's hope they stay on the male main character. I'm looking for the time when they shoehorn a female character in there just to get poses. Sign me up anyways.

High-functioning Unicorn

Still struggling with the item,, I haven't yet managed to use it well cry

Alien Invader

add me to the fanlist
i love anything that involved bloody things emotion_dowant

Player

Jisen Meizuki

Furthermore Nayulecrise, as Winter Hue points out, Mephiste goes with different name. The only way we can tell for sure is if we see a related name in the pose or Gaia announces it in the report. Though people requested Mephiste REI/EI, I don't really care about Mephiste. However, I have to agree with some that I wanted to see a REI/EI where the antagonist is the main character. >>;

Yes, but like I said. If you check Ravenwood manner, the Jackdaw poses, you can see that the name Mephiste is in it, too. Jackdaw/Mephiste is how it goes. So if it doesn't have Mephiste's name in the item, It doesn't have anything to do with him. I like Mephie, he's interesting. Just that him speculated to appear in every REI just because he appeared in the series of Ciel items (that includes Rosamund) and Ravenwood, doesn't mean he will appear in ever EI that comes out. I am not entitled to say "OH! Don't speculate or theorize about him being in a REI". If one wants to, it's not my decision if they can or not. Hopefully this REI makes them understand that he is not in every evil looking EI (Come on, Gaia. Don't put Mephie in this. PLEAAAAAAAASE). Or any other that comes out. Since there have been like one or two cute looking REIs that people speculated he was in it. Also someone said he could be in the Modus operandi, which didn't had to do anything with him. >.<

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Looking forward to tonights evo

Demonic Lover

And tonight!, we discover he summoned a succubus and died, and the rest of the item is about her~ emotion_awesome

lol sorry couldn't pass up the opportunity to poke fun at you guys XD <3

I hope we get nice poses and meaty EI reports C: I really want to know the story behind this item~ maybe this is indeed the origin of Mephiste (the avatar in the announcement does have dark blue hair...) and the story takes place in Rosamund's kingdom O: it could've been a dark place before the evil king died, maybe his son wasn't bad and turned it around but Mephiste remains cursed and bitter and still tried to take revenge on his bloodline (Rosamund?), or it happened in a different place and he just got the hots for her centuries later XD or something else entirely x 3x; I don't know I just hope it's exciting and fun C: more magic and dark poses please!~

User Image
I think I might buy this rei if I like todays evo.
Why is it so expensive in the mp?
j^j

Amateur Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Winter Hue
User Image

User Image User Image

[ Pose 1: Prisoner Chains ][ Pose 2: Invocation ]

I just bought one yesterday. I love the invocation pose!

Player

Can't wait for today's evo. Hope it's a two pose evo. I am not liking the one pose thing. Can't wait for Friday for the second part of the story.
Why Do people keep thinking it's Mephiste?

Does anyone actually believe that a character that seems to be and evil possessive demon/spirit
would also be a prisoner who hates an "Evil King" that Imprisoned him?

Much as I'd find it interesting if this was a Once Upon a Time -like Rumplestiltskin story (Good man turned evil) I really hope Mephiste is not in this one.

edit: ^ because I like the introductions of new and interesting characters :3
Viviette Valentine
And tonight!, we discover he summoned a succubus and died, and the rest of the item is about her~ emotion_awesome

lol sorry couldn't pass up the opportunity to poke fun at you guys XD <3

I hope we get nice poses and meaty EI reports C: I really want to know the story behind this item~ maybe this is indeed the origin of Mephiste (the avatar in the announcement does have dark blue hair...) and the story takes place in Rosamund's kingdom O: it could've been a dark place before the evil king died, maybe his son wasn't bad and turned it around but Mephiste remains cursed and bitter and still tried to take revenge on his bloodline (Rosamund?), or it happened in a different place and he just got the hots for her centuries later XD or something else entirely x 3x; I don't know I just hope it's exciting and fun C: more magic and dark poses please!~

User Image

I wonder If the Artist is familiar with the show Once Upon a Time....
Your prediction seems Rumplestitlskin-y

Dangerous Loiterer

I'm really looking forward to this. I haven't yet managed to afford one, but hopefully once it goes
          back down after tonight, I'll be able to. :3

Oh! hey just though of something and I'll just throw it out there.

~This rei could totally be taken to the realm of our Gaiaverse storyline.
~The elven Queen was in love with a vampire...
~Vampire "detained" by king
~Vampire uses dark magic &....?

Demonic Lover

AsterKurayami
I love Once Upon a Time!, I haven't seen Rumpelstiltskin's story though... and it's just a bit suspicious O: Mephiste's hair is dark blue (if we go by the hairstyle in his Ravenwood Manor appareance) and this guy was presented with short dark blue hair O: I mean at this point is pure fan speculation, but so far the dots line up, awkwardly, but they do XD <3

The guy in the manga seems to have greenish hair though ): but who knows... it would be cool C: I guess time will tell~

User Image

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

I hope we'll be getting some bloody clothes tonight x]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items