They're cute... :) 0.18515843639975 18.5% [ 2051 ]
They're evil... >:3 0.095242394150041 9.5% [ 1055 ]
I don't like them... ): 0.057145436490024 5.7% [ 633 ]
Other? 0.13514489482712 13.5% [ 1497 ]
Total Votes:[ 11077 ]

8,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I want another case, I admit that I have a feeling about it, also I want to find a group of others who also have more then 4 Case's afetr its finished, so we can play out the mystery in towns, each dressed as one of the charecter.
(Dibs on the Dr.)
I also want another pendant, cause, while I think it's odd to match, I really like clothes items, and I liek having many of them, that way it's kinda like I have waaay more options for outfits.
I also want to get at least 3 jewels, but I can only afford 2 right now, debating selling off an ace (out of seven (Yeah, I know right 7, sheesh, Even I'm shocked by that*) I could sell an ace at 700k and buy 2 jewels, but I dont have high hopes for the jewel, even though it WONT FUCXKING DEFLATE, it looks like a mix between yama and kelpo.

Also, does anyone want to hear my strange dream about the Gentlemen and the madmaselle late night? O.o

*No, I'm not bragging, when I"m braggingyou can tell, cause I'll uaually be like "HAHA b***h! I gots more! unf unf"
E spiritus Halloween
Well we already know it will evolve at least 11 times to include all the zodiac signs, maybe the 4-5 pose limit was put in there to compensate for that. After all, it's just a 7.49 EI.
Just seems lacking in amount of stuff you get to me don't know why. Maybe its just the fact that its all Cloth and no equitable accessories.

Go ahead and say your dream id like hear.

I'll probably end up sailing the Ace when it finishes
Random question, wasn't the Shadowlegends sword in one piece before and now its in seperate pieces?

EDIT: nvm I always thought that it was until I just looked at it on someone else's avi sweatdrop Also all Noel Gifts should be fully evolved this Fri

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well it does lack variety in what it gives you. No animals, no companions, no "i am" poses, no eyes, skins, wigs, etc...

It just gives clothes, the occasional hat, and the very rare held item.

Fluffy Creature

Anyone else think it's weird that Mizuchi is so expensive? It hasn't even evolved yet...
No staff's no special cool things, Thats probably my biggest problem with the Pendent it just seems lacking in everything but cloth.

Noob no not yet.

The Ace should be going into king mood. Then spades. Finally I can see it giving all kinds of things like "I AM" bunny and things like that.

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
@Lillar: That sounds rather interesting. I might actually like seeing people act out the case's story.

And having 7 Hidden Aces isn't that weird, if you include the ones on my mule I also have 7. And I want to eventually get an extra Mizuchi's Jewel or two before it finishes evolving.

8,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Troy the confuzed
Anyone else think it's weird that Mizuchi is so expensive? It hasn't even evolved yet...

Just ranted a bit about the LACK OF DEFLATION
And now that the scheduals seem to be back on track, we might miss out!
Remember the mask! how it evovled before we all thought it would I was soo pissed!
And right after gaia gave out free cash, so it was like, 50k, then evovled early and shot up to like, 300k, PISSED

Also Wanna hear about my dream about the Reve?
Anyone?

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Troy the confuzed

That my friend is the power of suggestion. It can alter the demand for any product.

In this case it's the suggestion of getting a dragon from it that's driving up it's demand, and by association: it's price.

@Lillar: Sure, what the heck. Let's hear it.
lillar go for it and tell us.

Yes its very strange that its so expensive. But Its gonna be[should be] a dragon so thats probably why.

8,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
ok, now this is totally different then my strange dream with the A rose EI, cause in that one I was like, living in gaia world, this one was based in this world.
So, for some reason, the Gentlman from the Reve is obeying the Madmeselles wishes (yes, I have poor spelling) Afetr her 'death', so he knows that she'd want to be with a friend after being turned into a lfiesized doll, so he leaves her with me, but for some reason she gets shipped to my father's house a few blocks over, and I go there to get her and bring her home, but he refuses to give her up, he's lonely and wants to keep her (eww wtf!?)
I say to him "Give her back, she belongs with me! Besides I have other maniquines at home, I know how to take care of them!"
And he still refuses, so I tell him,
"The gentleman left her with me, if you dont give her back, I'll get him to retreave her."
Dad doesn't beleive me, so the next day I bring the gentleman over to his house (he's actually a pretty nice guy in my dream, he wants the madam to be 'happy' and with a freind since her death, thats why he wants me to take care of her, cause for some reason, I know how to take care of maniquens O.o)
The gentleman offers to buy her from my dad, my dad says something like "no, I have her and you wont get her"
So the gentleman says "I'll get her back to lilly by force if nessisary"
Then next thing I know, I walk into my house and there she is, all dressed up and sitting in this eligant thrown-like chair, a note is attached from the gentlman thanking me for taking care of her and etc etc.
So yeah, I go to a drawer(sp? drawr? the thing in a desk of dresser, that you pull out, how do you spell that?!) And in a little box is the wind-up key, and I take care of the madam in my house, the end.
Odd dream eh?

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yep, that's a pretty weird dream alright. 3nodding

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Damn I still haven't worn my Mizuchi yet. I'm such an EI slacker. biggrin

Dapper Capitalist

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yilanti Midnight

I haven't worn mine yet either. sweatdrop
E spiritus Halloween
Yilanti Midnight

I haven't worn mine yet either. sweatdrop
Havn't really worn mine either.

Think it will take a evo or two before I start to wear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff